Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Guys it's not up to the cops, Trump, the 2022 election or anything else that involves politics. It's going to take us doing what was done at the bridge in Concord. It's better to be on the offense than defense too. It's what the 2nd Amendment was made for.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by BobBrown
I don't know if anyone realizes this but just because someone in a Trump t-shirt says something on a youtube video, doesn't mean its true.

That goes both ways like your BUTT HOLE

LMAO

Meanwhile, dumb fugk Jaime is glued to Doan Lay'moan.

When you read that, did you get the urge to stick your finger in your anus?

Nah. Your one eye socket, though. Yeah.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I don't know if anyone realizes this but just because someone in a Trump t-shirt says something on a youtube video, doesn't mean its true.

LMAO

Makes you want to tongue swirl his fingertips huh?

I bet you have the urge to post pictures. Thats when it gets interesting on here. You all talk up homosexual acts and before you know it, one of you is posting pictures as if that proves the person you are talking about is gay but heh, whatever floats your boat.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

LMAO

Nah. Your one eye socket, though. Yeah.

My one eye socket? What about the other one? Are you saying that you want to poke me in one of my eyes or is there another meaning for "my one eye socket" like maybe my "brown eye socket"?

Last edited by JimFromTN; 04/22/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

LMAO

I bet you have the urge to post pictures. Thats when it gets interesting on here. You all talk up homosexual acts and before you know it, one of you is posting pictures as if that proves the person you are talking about is gay but heh, whatever floats your boat.

Just like you. First thing you do when you come on is start talking about men's butts. Can't help yourself, I guess. In your genes.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

LMAO

Just like you. First thing you do when you come on is start talking about men's butts. Can't help yourself, I guess. In your genes.

Lol.

I didn't start any of this. Go back and look. You just hopped aboard the train so to speak. I just pointed out the obvious that its a youtube video and you all went all homo-erotic. Something I said triggered your inner homosexual to come out.

Last edited by JimFromTN; 04/22/21.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave
Make no mistake, the people that are career LE are just as taken aback by the past 18 months as everybody else. But like any other demographic they are going to have to be calculated in any major career moves. Obviously the more time they have in, the more carefully they have to tread.

Most cops in large municipalities bring in more than six figures. Chump change for many I’m sure, but a solid income for wife (and often ex-wife given the profession) and children in most places.

So while you may not see an immediate mass exodus, we are going to see a mass exodus. Many of the country’s largest uniformed departments and agencies have already done 5, 10, and 15 year projections. I’m here to tell you it looks bad. Real bad.

There will be replacements, but given the apparent changing of case law and the associated training, I highly doubt they’ll give a fugk about anybody’s 911 call.

All those guys are gonna be long gone.

Great post Clark. The face of law enforcement is going to change no doubt. Law enforcement practices will change. A few for the better. Most changes will contribute further to the skyrocketing violent crime rates many metro areas are seeing now.

Nothing good will come from any of this.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Great post Clark. The face of law enforcement is going to change no doubt. Law enforcement practices will change. A few for the better. Most changes will contribute further to the skyrocketing violent crime rates many metro areas are seeing now.

Who did your dreads for you in your AVATAR PICTURE? Thumbs up !

Those are called "corn rows"...

Last edited by kingston; 04/22/21.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Make no mistake, the people that are career LE are just as taken aback by the past 18 months as everybody else. But like any other demographic they are going to have to be calculated in any major career moves. Obviously the more time they have in, the more carefully they have to tread.

Most cops in large municipalities bring in more than six figures. Chump change for many I’m sure, but a solid income for wife (and often ex-wife given the profession) and children in most places.

So while you may not see an immediate mass exodus, we are going to see a mass exodus. Many of the country’s largest uniformed departments and agencies have already done 5, 10, and 15 year projections. I’m here to tell you it looks bad. Real bad.

There will be replacements, but given the apparent changing of case law and the associated training, I highly doubt they’ll give a fugk about anybody’s 911 call.

Things could be too far gone for anything good to come of it. I can't help but think if Chauvin had been exposed to training that suggested there was value in at least feigning concern when the life passes out of a man you are forcefully restraining, that we may have been able to have avoid some of this mess. Emphasizing that unfortunately optics do matter and can influence juries and that your every action will be be filmed could be useful as well. But what do I know? I didn't think murder charge stood a very strong chance of sticking.

Have you caught any ffuukking peacock bass yet?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hindsight being 20-20 (guess that meme was right about 2020 turning 21)..

The police should have called a tow-truck and left Floyd to finish overdosing in the impound lot...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag

They probably realize this but on the other hand most everyone here recognizes you're an ignorant stool stabber.

I am not ignorant

All stool Stabbers say that.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
How soon will it take for the newly hired cops to be capable and proficient? Too long I fear.

From my experience in my chosen profession, being hired and going through training isn't the simple answer to staffing issues. In my opinion, it's just a starting point. Imagine any sports team or military unit. Experience matters. Losing the core of any team is devastating. Your head count might be up to par, but your skills certainly are not.

Will some bad apples leave because the spotlight is now shining upon them? Sure, but many more rank and file people with lots of experience, contacts, and knowledge are leaving.

You think I was wary of LEO before this? I'm much more cautious now. Just like work, I was cautious around the new guy. The most dangerous were those who were there long enough to know enough to be dangerous and stopped asking questions.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
What about more diverse. work forces and lowered standards? Cant be all bad

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've said it before, and I'll say it again; we WANT all of the cops out of the way, screw it, lets turn America into a two way range, and when the dust settles, let's see if we've "Paint it Black", or perhaps just a "Whiter Shade of Pale"? I'm telling you, WE can fix this, we need the cops out of the way first...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I think this is exactly what the biden admin wants. Mass exit of cops. Crime & murder increase at alarming rate across the country, They think it will make it easier to get the gun control/bans pushed thru they have been salivating for.

3825 24336
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Cretch
I think this is exactly what the biden admin wants. Mass exit of cops. Crime & murder increase at alarming rate across the country, They think it will make it easier to get the gun control/bans pushed thru they have been salivating for.

I think you are 100% correct.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

They probably realize this but on the other hand most everyone here recognizes you're an ignorant stool stabber.

I am not ignorant

All stool Stabbers say that.

You oughta know. You ain't ignorant are you?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Certain states will have something to say about that . I know a shat load of Patriots will at the least . I don’t know about you but I’m holding on to my BB guns.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
I've said it before, and I'll say it again; we WANT all of the cops out of the way, screw it, lets turn America into a two way range, and when the dust settles, let's see if we've "Paint it Black", or perhaps just a "Whiter Shade of Pale"? I'm telling you, WE can fix this, we need the cops out of the way first...

Just lacking leadership and communications “they” cannot fugk with . No, Trump is not that leader...

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Certain states will have something to say about that . I know a shat load of Patriots will at the least . I don’t know about you but I’m holding on to my BB guns.

I'd like to think my home state of Missouri is one that seems to be ready to push back. We've got 2 places that are armpits though, St. Louis and Kansas City. They always have been and have their fair share of leftist.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1minute, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 55 invisible), 2,730 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,365
Posts18,469,035
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.