24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
MM couldn't even tell us what treatments dead bro received.

Politics is War by Other Means
BP-B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by kingston
The advice of Elkslayer and his ilk are killing people. Plain and simple. The time is now to get vaccinated for your best chance at surviving the Covid. I lost my brother at 5:30AM to Covid. I have a second brother on oxygen now.

I'm sorry to hear about your brothers.

If you don't mind me asking how old are they and were they in good health?

Chris was 70 and in poor health. He had just recovered from a heart stint procedure. He owned a hardwood logging company. He has two adult children. One runs the logging company and the other is a COB on a nuclear submarine.

The other brother is the second to the youngest. He has two children. One is a contractor and the other is in astro physics. He just got his PHD from an ivy league school. It is thought that his son brought the COVID back from a lecture series he was presenting in Japan. The whole family got sick within days of his return.

See how fugkin' sick these COVTARDS truly are?

They'll do anything to make more believers and try to make you scared. Anything.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We're not supposed to remember the reports of people dropping dead on the streets on China back in December of 2019. I wonder how many even remember that. Clearly a fear campaign.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RiverRider
We're not supposed to remember the reports of people dropping dead on the streets on China back in December of 2019. I wonder how many even remember that. Clearly a fear campaign.

Maybe one of our resident COVnerds can tell us what happened to the big search for patient zero? I remember they got back as far as November of ‘19 and just sorta stopped with those stories.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sufficient fear had been instilled. Mission accomplished.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by deflave
MenstruatingMan#879,

Which state do you live in?

I have $10 on Minnysoda.... smile

I’ve got 10 on Vermont

That's up by your childhood stomping grounds, no?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
........ Don't listen to these nutcases. Get your shot when your healthy and fight your way out of this mess.

You can do as you please. I am going to stay with the "standard of care" It's the way the medical field works. The doctors fit the procedure to the paitent, weight, duration...

Every single statement you made is lie.
You might look up Moderna’s announcement of having 15 mRMA vaccines in the pipeline. Everything from cancer to heart attack therapies. You’re going to have to change your genocide lie. Fool

HERE'S SOMETHING THAT ISN'T A LIE

STRAIGHT UP FRAUD WAS COMMITTED BY MODERNA

How Moderna Rigged Its COVID-19 Vaccine Trials To Falsely Show Effectiveness

https://greatmountainpublishing.com...ne-trials-to-falsely-show-effectiveness/

[]QUOTE[]
by Edward Hendrie

Dr. David Martin reveals that Moderna concealed the evidence that their vaccine was ineffective by waiting 14 days to perform a confirmatory RT-PCR test on the test subjects. The Moderna study shows that within 7 days of both the first and the second vaccinations, the group receiving the Moderna COVID-19 vaccines displayed greater systemic symptoms of COVID-19 than did the control group. But Moderna ignored those systemic COVID-19 symptoms by reporting them not as symptoms of COVID-19 caused by the vaccine but systemic adverse reactions to the vaccine. Attached below is the study that was presented to the FDA by Moderna to obtain an Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA for the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccination.
[]QUOTE[]

I've told you all along these shots were illegal based on the law the EUA's were illegally signed, being two safe drugs were available to treat Covid-V19. If safe drugs are available to treat a sickness, a shot has to be run through the legal protocols to prove safety and success, and it is illegal to grant a EUA otherwise.

Now this comes out, that even further cements the numerous illegalities committed in this fraud to murder millions.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Dr. David Martin reveals that Moderna concealed the evidence that their vaccine was ineffective by waiting 14 days to perform a confirmatory RT-PCR test on the test subjects. The Moderna study shows that within 7 days of both the first and the second vaccinations, the group receiving the Moderna COVID-19 vaccines displayed greater systemic symptoms of COVID-19 than did the control group. But Moderna ignored those systemic COVID-19 symptoms by reporting them not as symptoms of COVID-19 caused by the vaccine but systemic adverse reactions to the vaccine.

Elkslayer: I'm no expert on vaccines, but in the quote above it appears that you're saying that a display of COVID symptoms within 7 days of receiving the vaccine is evidence or "proof" that the vaccine is ineffective, is that what you're saying?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some here might benefit from this video to avoid more problems

https://leakedreality.com/video/7796/canadian-mom-claims-corona-vaccine-messed-women-s-period

V
Vek Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Doc, the Hydroxychloroquine studies failed because folks were told by the CDC to go in AFTER the active virus phase was over and the inflammatory cytokine phase was hitting them.

It was too late for Hydroxychloroquine to do any good after they had been sick for a week. In fact, many started getting well and thought they were over the hump when they were killed by the inflammatory cytokine storm closed their lungs.

There are a lot of reasons those trials failed. As I said, they were designed to fail, in every way possible. The Henry Ford system study was the first clue that HCQ was workimg, and as you said, they were giving it early enough to make a difference. All of the randomized treals set up in 2nd quarter of 2020 used ridiculous doses, given too late, or given to wrong diagnostic criteria. It was frankly amazing to those of us discussing it at the time.

PTL for ivermectin as it also has an anti inflammatory effect.

I'm not convinced the cost-benefit relationship of ivermectin justifies its use yet. I will have to revisit that, as I havent looked at it for quite some time.

And God bless you for your Pred rx for me. I would be like well an d go hunting in cool weather and make it 300 yds before having to sit and rest to make it back to the truck. Then home and bed for 2 days on pred. Then well and then again. Thought i was screwed forever. Finally got over the relapses. Killed heck out of ducks on the Pecos this year and a good bit of quail and sandhills too. Where the hell were you?

I was working my ass off the latter half of 2020 due to getting furloughed in 2nd and early 3rd quarter. Took a hell of a hit on my income, been scrambling to get back on top of it since then. I'll join ya this fall/winter for sure.

Regarding ivermectin, here's a super compelling anecdote. A friend recently kicked his advancing fever/cold illness square in the nuts with a properly dosed $3 tube of Tractor Supply's finest, along with C, D and Zinc. He was not tested before/after/during for Covid.

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by smokepole

Dr. David Martin reveals that Moderna concealed the evidence that their vaccine was ineffective by waiting 14 days to perform a confirmatory RT-PCR test on the test subjects. The Moderna study shows that within 7 days of both the first and the second vaccinations, the group receiving the Moderna COVID-19 vaccines displayed greater systemic symptoms of COVID-19 than did the control group. But Moderna ignored those systemic COVID-19 symptoms by reporting them not as symptoms of COVID-19 caused by the vaccine but systemic adverse reactions to the vaccine.

Elkslayer: I'm no expert on vaccines, but in the quote above it appears that you're saying that a display of COVID symptoms within 7 days of receiving the vaccine is evidence or "proof" that the vaccine is ineffective, is that what you're saying?

The fact you just proved you are incapable of comprehending the spoken English language from a report comes as no surprise, being you have “never” gone into extensive detail on any topic here to demonstrate or “PROVE” your deep knowledge on any topic.

All of your postings are vague generalities or to stir up fighting while you cyber stalk me here, as you just proved once again, being you are injecting yourself, again, into a conversation not involving you, and especially given the fact you have no clue what you are attempting to discuss here, just like MM879 has demonstrated they don’t have the first clue either.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Vek
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Doc, the Hydroxychloroquine studies failed because folks were told by the CDC to go in AFTER the active virus phase was over and the inflammatory cytokine phase was hitting them.

It was too late for Hydroxychloroquine to do any good after they had been sick for a week. In fact, many started getting well and thought they were over the hump when they were killed by the inflammatory cytokine storm closed their lungs.

There are a lot of reasons those trials failed. As I said, they were designed to fail, in every way possible. The Henry Ford system study was the first clue that HCQ was workimg, and as you said, they were giving it early enough to make a difference. All of the randomized treals set up in 2nd quarter of 2020 used ridiculous doses, given too late, or given to wrong diagnostic criteria. It was frankly amazing to those of us discussing it at the time.

PTL for ivermectin as it also has an anti inflammatory effect.

I'm not convinced the cost-benefit relationship of ivermectin justifies its use yet. I will have to revisit that, as I havent looked at it for quite some time.

And God bless you for your Pred rx for me. I would be like well an d go hunting in cool weather and make it 300 yds before having to sit and rest to make it back to the truck. Then home and bed for 2 days on pred. Then well and then again. Thought i was screwed forever. Finally got over the relapses. Killed heck out of ducks on the Pecos this year and a good bit of quail and sandhills too. Where the hell were you?

I was working my ass off the latter half of 2020 due to getting furloughed in 2nd and early 3rd quarter. Took a hell of a hit on my income, been scrambling to get back on top of it since then. I'll join ya this fall/winter for sure.

Regarding ivermectin, here's a super compelling anecdote. A friend recently kicked his advancing fever/cold illness square in the nuts with a properly dosed $3 tube of Tractor Supply's finest, along with C, D and Zinc. He was not tested before/after/during for Covid.

Don't waste your time with this "doctor". He has cyber stalked me on this site numerous times with his gaslighting and lies with his attempt to discredit me for the scientific evidence I'm posting here to save lives, that expose this Genocide presently taking place around the world.

He has added zero information to save lives this past year on this site, yet he cyber stalks me while I attempt to save lives.

That's all you need to know about this so-called "doctor".

The Criminal-Medical-Industrial Complex is leading a Genocide around the world presently by their denying proven medications that could save lives to this very day, while they "purposely" send people home, without proven needed medications, to get worse, so they will then be forced to be admitted into the hospitals to allow the Criminal Medical-Industrial Complex the chance to make thousands through money paid from insurance and the government, while the ill patient's life is put at risk as simply a revenue generating Guinea Pig until they DIE.

The Criminal Medical-Industrial Complex is guilty of Crimes Against Humanity, and deserve to be tried for same, and sentenced with the maximum punishment.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/22/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

The fact you just proved you are incapable of comprehending the spoken English language from a report comes as no surprise, being you have “never” gone into extensive detail on any topic here to demonstrate or “PROVE” your deep knowledge on any topic.

All of your postings are vague generalities or to stir up fighting while you cyber stalk me here, as you just proved once again, being you are injecting yourself, again, into a conversation not involving you, and especially given the fact you have no clue what you are attempting to discuss here, just like MM879 has demonstrated they don’t have the first clue either.

LOL, my reading comprehension is fine, elkslayer, as is my comprehension of the "spoken" language, not that the spoken language is relevant on a forum such as this. And my question is not vague, it's simple and direct. If you can't or won't answer just say so. I think you're chicken.

And also by the way, as far as me or anybody else commenting on this thread, it's an open form where anyone can comment, that's the purpose of an open forum If you can't deal with that take a hike.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Doc R has been a live saver and a blessing on GOD'S green and not so green West Texas earth for many.

I think Trump gave us the name of the treatment or maybe cure for the flu and maybe the common cold when he rec Hydroxychloroquine.

Also, ivermectin may do it too.

I normally get viral bronchitis that progresses to bacterial bronchitis twice a year, fall and spring, which Doc Rocket has called in ABs for me a few times.

I take one or two Hydroxychloroquine a week since last Feb and havent had a sniffle. Even the broomweed, cedar pollen and ragweed didnt give me allergic asthma last fall and i havent had any significant problem with mulberry, bermuda grass or oak pollen last spring or this one.

I know a wealthy rancher/banker who takes a dose of ivermectin whenever he feels a little down. Still out roping and branding and well over 65.

There are those who say the ivermectin has put their cancer in remission or cured them.

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
LOL, my reading comprehension is fine, elkslayer, as is my comprehension of the "spoken" language, not that the spoken language is relevant on a forum such as this. And my question is not vague, it's simple and direct. If you can't or won't answer just say so. I think you're chicken.

If your reading comprehension is fine as you just stated, then you just proved you are cyberstalking me here yet again, being there would have been no need for you to ask the question to begin with. Your taunting statement of me being chicken proves you're a mentally deranged cyber stalker, if you don't need the English language explained to you, as "you" stated. Thanks for providing proof in almost every posting of yours to prove you are a mentally sick cyber stalker.

And also by the way, as far as me or anybody else commenting on this thread, it's an open form where anyone can comment, that's the purpose of an open forum. If you can't deal with that take a hike.

And here once again your quote above proves just how mentally sick you truly are with the evidence below:

A week does not go by here where you do not prove you are a LYING HYPOCRITE:

Your above quote, not even a week ago, towards me.

You are one truly mentally insane person, and have been proven "Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt” to be a mentally deranged cyber stalker towards me on this site for 2.5+ years, AND COUNTING.

And here, once again, Aces hands your azz to you, smokepole, to prove you're a mentally sick man.

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You can use partial quotes and take statements out of context all you want (typical liberal reaction) but it makes you look stupid. You have become more and more argumentative for no good reason, not just this thread but many of the ones you insert yourself in. I don’t know if loneliness and old age is your excuse but either way you just come across as a washed up old crank that gets off on picking internet arguments because you lack excitement in your elderly life. Keep on keeping on champ....you’re always good for a laugh at your own expense.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...hunter-mauled-guide-missing#Post13139320

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Cockwomble you just can’t help yourself you narcissistic prick

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

If your reading comprehension is fine as you just stated, then you just proved you are cyber stalking me here yet again, being there would have been no need for you to ask the question to begin with. Your taunting statement of me being chicken proves your a mentally deranged cyber stalker, if you don't need the english language explained to you, as "you" stated. Thanks for providing proof in almost every posting of yours to prove you are a mentally sick cyber stalker.

And also by the way, as far as me or anybody else commenting on this thread, it's an open form where anyone can comment, that's the purpose of an open forum. If you can't deal with that take a hike.

And here once again your quote above proves just how mentally sick you truly are with the evidence below:

A week does not go by here where you do not prove you are a LYING HYPOCRITE:

Your above quote, not even a week ago, towards me.

You are one truly mentally insane person, and have been proven "Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt” to be a mentally deranged cyber stalker towards me on this site for 2.5+ years, AND COUNTING.

And here, once again, Aces hands your azz to you, smokepole, to prove you're a mentally sick man.

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You can use partial quotes and take statements out of context all you want (typical liberal reaction) but it makes you look stupid. You have become more and more argumentative for no good reason, not just this thread but many of the ones you insert yourself in. I don’t know if loneliness and old age is your excuse but either way you just come across as a washed up old crank that gets off on picking internet arguments because you lack excitement in your elderly life. Keep on keeping on champ....you’re always good for a laugh at your own expense.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...hunter-mauled-guide-missing#Post13139320

Cockwomble, my message to blackheart was one line, and it was sincere condolences on the passing of his mother. Then you quoted it and used it to launch the same lame attack on me you launched above.

And you're damn right I told you to butt the f*ck out, no one in their right mind would quote a simple "condolences on the loss of your mother" and use it to launch a personal attack.

You on the other hand make one bombastic post after another, insulting everyone, and saying "I told you so." Your posts by their very nature invite response, mine did not. And the sad thing is, you can't tell the difference.

Get help you warped little excuse of a human being.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Elkslayer91, my message to blackheart was one line, and it was sincere condolences on the passing of his mother. Then you quoted it and used it to launch the same lame attack on me you launched above.

And you're damn right I told you to butt the f*ck out, no one in their right mind would quote a simple "condolences on the loss of your mother" and use it to launch a personal attack.

You on the other hand make one bombastic post after another, insulting everyone, and saying "I told you so." Your posts by their very nature invite response, mine did not. And the sad thing is, you can't tell the difference.

Get help you warped little excuse of a human being.

Let's prove one more time, you are a PATHOLOGICAL LYING / mentally deranged / cyberstalking / insane psycho troll.

The evidence provided below will prove "Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt" you were not just simply posting a "condolences" as you just lied in your response above. Blackheart specifically named me in a post trashing me and others on the fire, and YOU AGREED TO HIS ASSESSMENT IN THAT POST ALONG WITH YOUR CONDOLENCES, you mentally deranged psychopathic lying cyber stalker.

I just proved your reply to Blackheart was not just a simple condolences ALONE POSTING.

By you agreeing to Blackhearts attack towards me with your response of, "and good perspective on "the campfire", this gave me every right to address your joining in the attack towards me from your agreeing to Blackheart's attack, you mentally deranged cyber stalker.

Further, you just added an additional paragraph above, your third (3) paragraph, after I quoted your original posting to reply, so you could continue with your gaslighting and lying of me through your mentally deranged psychopathic sickened mind, you mentally deranged cyber stalker.

AND, I just proved it in this posting with your very own words with supporting links to back it ALL up provided below.

Originally Posted by Blackheart
Elkslayer doesn't bother me any. Though it's evident from his posts he doesn't know much about deer or deer hunting. There are plenty of other people here that the same could be said for. There are also a lot of other braggarts on here who think their shyt don't stink and they're smarter, funnier, richer, more cunning, better educated, better looking and have a bigger dick than most everybody else. Some of them are quite childish and many are clannish as hell with a very well developed pack mentality., while others are consistently overly verbose in their efforts to convince others of their superior knowledge, intellect, education or skills. In short, there's one hell of a lot of fuucked up people here.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15999249/re-elkslayer91#Post15999249

"BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT", you are an extremely mentally deranged cyber stalker, and I've steadily proven it for over 2.5+ years on this site while you accuse me of everything your sickened mind can dream up and create with your PATHOLOGICAL LIES and GASLIGHTING of me.

Look in the mirror. You are describing yourself you mentally deranged cyber stalker.

You came to this thread and injected yourself AGAIN into a conversation not involving you by asking "me" a question, for the sole purpose to start this fight, and you got what you wanted and you just got your mentally sick psychopathic azz handed to you AGAIN, with solid irrefutable evidence.

ElkSlayer91
Bar Number: [none of your damn business]

The 24TH District Court of Campfire rules in favor of Defendant, ElkSlayer91

EDIT

Yet you used a condolences message to make an underhaneded attack against me, and then went on to lie and prove your condolences message was never about giving condolences to begin with. It was used solely as a disguise to attack me.

How PATHETIC.

You are a mentally deranged, psychopathic, pathological lying, cyber stalker.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
115 members (338reddog, 32_20fan, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 9 invisible), 1,440 guests, and 715 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,889
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.