S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
What a pathetic loser you truly are.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Folk cutting in on my page hit advertising money, lets get her to 27 pages !

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by smokepole
Elkslayer91, my message to blackheart was one line, and it was sincere condolences on the passing of his mother. Then you quoted it and used it to launch the same lame attack on me you launched above.

And you're damn right I told you to butt the f*ck out, no one in their right mind would quote a simple "condolences on the loss of your mother" and use it to launch a personal attack.

You on the other hand make one bombastic post after another, insulting everyone, and saying "I told you so." Your posts by their very nature invite response, mine did not. And the sad thing is, you can't tell the difference.

Get help you warped little excuse of a human being.

Let's prove one more time, you are a PATHOLOGICAL LYING / mentally deranged / cyber stalking / insane psycho troll.

The evidence provided below will prove "Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt" you were not just simply posting a "condolences" as you just lied in your response above. Blackheart specifically named me in a post trashing me and others on the fire, and YOU AGREED TO HIS ASSESSMENT IN THAT POST ALONG WITH YOUR CONDOLENCES, you mentally deranged psychopathic lying cyber stalker.

I just proved your reply to Blackheart was not just a simple condolences ALONE POSTING.

By you agreeing to Blackhearts attack towards me with your response of, "and good perspective on "the campfire", this gave me every right to address your joining in the attack towards me from your agreeing to Blackheart's attack, you mentally deranged cyber stalker.

Further, you just added an additional paragraph above, your third (3) paragraph, after I quoted your original posting to reply, so you could continue with your gaslighting and lying of me through your mentally deranged psychopathic sickened mind, you mentally deranged cyber stalker.

AND, I just proved it in this posting with your very own words with supporting links to back it ALL up provided below.

Originally Posted by Blackheart
Elkslayer doesn't bother me any. Though it's evident from his posts he doesn't know much about deer or deer hunting. There are plenty of other people here that the same could be said for. There are also a lot of other braggarts on here who think their shyt don't stink and they're smarter, funnier, richer, more cunning, better educated, better looking and have a bigger dick than most everybody else. Some of them are quite childish and many are clannish as hell with a very well developed pack mentality., while others are consistently overly verbose in their efforts to convince others of their superior knowledge, intellect, education or skills. In short, there's one hell of a lot of fuucked up people here.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15999249/re-elkslayer91#Post15999249

"BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT", you are an extremely mentally deranged cyber stalker, and I've steadily proven it for over 2.5+ years on this site while you accuse me of everything your sickened mind can dream up and create with your PATHOLOGICAL LIES and GASLIGHTING of me.

You on the other hand make one bombastic post after another, insulting everyone, and saying "I told you so." Your posts by their very nature invite response, mine did not. And the sad thing is, you can't tell the difference.

Look in the mirror. You are describing yourself you mentally deranged cyber stalker.

You came to this thread and injected yourself AGAIN into a conversation not involving you by asking "me" a question, for the sole purpose to start this fight, and you got what you wanted and you just got your mentally sick psychopathic azz handed to you AGAIN, with solid irrefutable evidence.

ElkSlayer91
Bar Number: [none of your damn business]

The 24TH District Court of Campfire rules in favor of Defendant, ElkSlayer91

EDIT

And you're damn right I told you to butt the f*ck out, no one in their right mind would quote a simple "condolences on the loss of your mother" and use it to launch a personal attack.

Yet you used a condolences message to make an underhaneded attack against me, and then went on to lie and prove your condolences message was never about giving condolences to begin with. It was used solely as a disguise to attack me.

How PATHETIC.

You are a mentally deranged psychopathic pathological lying cyber stalker.

LOL "elkslayer" I would say "blow me" but you'd want to take it literally.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Elkslayer91, my message to blackheart was one line, and it was sincere condolences on the passing of his mother. Then you quoted it and used it to launch the same lame attack on me you launched above.

Get help you warped little excuse of a human being.

Let's prove one more time, you are a PATHOLOGICAL LYING / mentally deranged / cyber stalking / insane psycho troll.

The evidence provided below will prove "Beyond a Shadow of a Doubt" you were not just simply posting a "condolences" as you just lied in your response above. Blackheart specifically named me in a post trashing me and others on the fire, and YOU AGREED TO HIS ASSESSMENT IN THAT POST ALONG WITH YOUR CONDOLENCES, you mentally deranged psychopathic lying cyber stalker.

I just proved your reply to Blackheart was not just a simple condolences ALONE POSTING.

By you agreeing to Blackhearts attack towards me with your response of, "and good perspective on "the campfire", this gave me every right to address your joining in the attack towards me from your agreeing to Blackheart's attack, you mentally deranged cyber stalker.

Further, you just added an additional paragraph above, your third (3) paragraph, after I quoted your original posting to reply, so you could continue with your gaslighting and lying of me through your mentally deranged psychopathic sickened mind, you mentally deranged cyber stalker.

AND, I just proved it in this posting with your very own words with supporting links to back it ALL up provided below.

Originally Posted by Blackheart
Elkslayer doesn't bother me any. Though it's evident from his posts he doesn't know much about deer or deer hunting. There are plenty of other people here that the same could be said for. There are also a lot of other braggarts on here who think their shyt don't stink and they're smarter, funnier, richer, more cunning, better educated, better looking and have a bigger dick than most everybody else. Some of them are quite childish and many are clannish as hell with a very well developed pack mentality., while others are consistently overly verbose in their efforts to convince others of their superior knowledge, intellect, education or skills. In short, there's one hell of a lot of fuucked up people here.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15999249/re-elkslayer91#Post15999249

"BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT", you are an extremely mentally deranged cyber stalker, and I've steadily proven it for over 2.5+ years on this site while you accuse me of everything your sickened mind can dream up and create with your PATHOLOGICAL LIES and GASLIGHTING of me.

Look in the mirror. You are describing yourself you mentally deranged cyber stalker.

You came to this thread and injected yourself AGAIN into a conversation not involving you by asking "me" a question, for the sole purpose to start this fight, and you got what you wanted and you just got your mentally sick psychopathic azz handed to you AGAIN, with solid irrefutable evidence.

ElkSlayer91
Bar Number: [none of your damn business]

The 24TH District Court of Campfire rules in favor of Defendant, ElkSlayer91

EDIT

Yet you used a condolences message to make an underhaneded attack against me, and then went on to lie and prove your condolences message was never about giving condolences to begin with. It was used solely as a disguise to attack me.

How PATHETIC.

You are a mentally deranged psychopathic pathological lying cyber stalker.

LOL "elkslayer" I would say "blow me" but you'd want to take it literally.

There is one thing the 'fire can ALWAYS count on here, and that is you steering a thread topic to HOMOSEXUALITY.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/22/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
My wife, and I are lined up for the second Moderna shot today, think I'll be lookin' like this?

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by wabigoon
My wife, and I are lined up for the second Moderna shot today, think I'll be lookin' like this?

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Well, at least you know you can’t get much dumber.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
If I was a 300 lb diabetic I would be first in line for a shot..... I sure as hell not gonna insist others do to protect me.... but I made better life choices....
So MM879 what is your weight?

Not me. I would take selinium, Z Sulfate, D3, K2, fish oil 5000 mg, oregano caps, elderberry caps and one or two 200 mg Hydroxychloroquine/week or an Rxed regimen of Ivermectin.

Actually, i expect either the prophylactic dose of Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin will protect you.

I dont like the way Biden is pushing the m RNA vaccines. Whats in it for him? Big pharma donations? NWO puppet? NWO population control puppet? I dont trust the bloodclotting J&J news as not being BS to increase M Rna vaccs.

If he cared for the US citizens, he wouldnt be inundating the country with foreign Covid or drug resistant TB immigrants.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/26/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

97 members (6mmbrfan, 14idaho, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 12 invisible), 1,560 guests, and 778 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,517
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.