Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Video(larger version here)
https://banned.video/watch?id=605973f8aae661598644a058

Nino Rodriguez of Midland, TX preaches it.

πŸ’ͺ 😐 πŸ“–

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
HC, google Pastor Tony Spell.

Interesting gent.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

I was Mistaken.
This is a very good message to the fake news before he went into the building. In fact, I like this one even better.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 04/22/21.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I'm surprised they let him have his say.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Interesting gent.

I remember an interview with him .
I think he was fined for having services in spite of the guvs order IF I remember correctly.
I'll look him up. If many churches all over the country took a stand, society would likely back off on everyone. If God were leading of course.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I might be wrong, but I don't think Nino preaches outside of his youtube channel, but he did at that meeting.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Is that jagtx?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
If many churches all over the country took a stand, society would likely back off on everyone.
It’s very unlikely that churches are gonna do anything to risk losing their 501(c)(3) tax-exemption status.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Interesting gent.

I like the guy stood up for his rights.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I’d gladly stand with him.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antlers
If many churches all over the country took a stand, society would likely back off on everyone.
It’s very unlikely that churches are gonna do anything to risk losing their 501(c)(3) tax-exemption status.

Johnson knew that if he couldn't beat them, let them join him. It was like this SPARS 2025 Program.
At first it sounded scary but reasonable to turn over authority to the wrong people.
Now those illegit authorities are dug in like a swollen tick on a hounds ear.

The tax status thing is something that has no simple solutions. I've talked to pastors about it.
If you don't accept it, donations aren't there because people don't give. At the same, the status offers zero benefit plus places another head on the assembly.
There's solutions, but unwilling christians and pastors and gt.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Interesting gent.

I remember an interview with him .
I think he was fined for having services in spite of the guvs order IF I remember correctly.
I'll look him up. If many churches all over the country took a stand, society would likely back off on everyone. If God were leading of course.

Jesus said, Satan is god of this world.

When Satan tempted Jesus by offering Him all the kingdoms on Earth if He would bow down to Satan, Jesus did not say they were not Satans to give.

Jesus always referred to Satan as a him and a human and remarked on his heart, will power and desire. He never treated Satan lightly. There are many of his roaming this earth until Christ returns and throws him and his in a dungeon for a mellinium.
As HE told us in Noah, there were giants in those days and afterwards. We are in the time of afterwards.

Trump, the Patriots and many of us are in the fight of our lives against those giants now. They are the Deep State NWO Cabal, rinos and DNC, WHO, World Bank, CDC, big pharma, the Central Banks, Hollywood, many governors, the Rockefellers, Soros, and Rothschilds.

Its atypical warfare and its WW3.

We are in the storm and its going to get worse before it gets better.

Were it not for HIM intervening, even the elect would be decieved.

PRAY.

Our Father, which art in Heaven, ...., deliver us from the evil one. In JESUS'S name we pray. Amen.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The tax status thing is something that has no simple solutions. I've talked to pastors about it. If you don't accept it, donations aren't there because people don't give.
Any thoughts about β€˜Christians’ who will β€˜only’ tithe or donate β€˜if’ they can claim it as a deduction on their federal taxes...?
Or churches who are afraid the money will dry up because if they don’t accept it, donations and tithes aren’t there because people won’t give...?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The tax status thing is something that has no simple solutions. I've talked to pastors about it. If you don't accept it, donations aren't there because people don't give.
Any thoughts about β€˜Christians’ who will β€˜only’ tithe or donate β€˜if’ they can claim it as a deduction on their federal taxes...?
Or churches who are afraid the money will dry up because of the above...?

It's a little more complicated IMHO.
I could teach a series on that subject, but will try to be brief if I can answer that important question.

People give for different reasons as they don't give for different reasons.
The tax deductions are a huge incentive for giving over a God dependant ministry that will not be under state headship. Well over 95% of churches are 501c3.
However, in some states, like WV, it's illegal to register. Registration with the state is different than that of the IRS. Those just get the IRS designation.
For many years banks wont even let a church open an account without a tax id#. That makes anything other than cash donations impossible or limited to ways I'm not familiar with.( Block chain?)There's not enough to pay the bills that way for any preacher getting started, unless he pays them through his personal account. Now I'm going off topic.

Another issue is that people have that sin nature that makes us selfish, covetous, and put other things as priorities above God and His work. There are some very generous people who love the Lord anywhere there are believers. Unfortunately, many walk in the flesh and are not taught to give. Their parents didn't always teach giving to God or show that example, so they have to develop that on their own, like in reading their Bible and listening to good sermons on the subject as adults. Some churches are generous and others are not. Some people are very grateful for God's provisions and tithe to ministries. The Lord blesses us all and rewards the givers when given with the prooer motivation.

The tv preachers are multimillionaires who are extremely good at raising money. Ever since I was a kid I looked down on them and saw them for what they were. Unfortunately, that has led me to be a very poor fundraiser for myself. I can ask to help others, but Id rather preach to the poor seniors and disabled and accept nothing than to be a preacher of a big city wealthy church. There's a big need for laborers reaching the poor and the elderly. Please pray for that whenever I come to mind. But I digress.

I think American Churches will never go back to the way it was before Pres Johnson offered the non profit status for those and a couple other reasons. If a church doesn't, it's because its an older church that maintained their bank account back in the 80s-90s.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 04/22/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It just seems like...to these churches, and to these people...that the desire for money ultimately β€˜is’ all important. It just seems pretty clear where their hearts are and where their main interests are. Jesus said more about money and possessions than He did about Heaven and Hell combined.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mask Bad! NO Mask Good!

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
It just seems like...to these churches, and to these people...that the desire for money ultimately β€˜is’ all important. It just seems pretty clear where their hearts are and where their main interests are. Jesus said more about money and possessions than He did about Heaven and Hell combined.

Anything I've seen on tv, that seems to be the case.
Those preachers / churches are definitely misleading with false gospels of works and prosperity.

I've been to wealthy churches that bragged about their million dollars building program, that wouldn't so much as pay the teachers of their schools minimum wage and evangelists they invite. On the other hand, there's been little rural, humble churches that reach out to the community with the great commission, fixed the preacher's car and take care of what's needed when they were not rich.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Those preachers / churches are definitely misleading with false gospels of works and prosperity.

I've been to wealthy churches that bragged about their million dollars building program, that wouldn't so much as pay the teachers of their schools minimum wage and evangelists they invite. On the other hand, there's been little rural, humble churches that reach out to the community with the great commission, fixed the preacher's car and take care of what's needed when they were not rich.

Would you say that D. James Kennedy Ministries, David Jeremiah and Charles Stanley falls into the category that you mentioned?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Would you say that D. James Kennedy Ministries, David Jeremiah and Charles Stanley falls into the category that you mentioned?

I don't want anyone to misunderstand. I don't think that all big churches are not following God.
If there's resources to get the gospel out on tv or any other means, God bless those who do.
Additionally, The church should take care of the preacher's needs so there aren't distractions with financial concerns.
There's not much chance that millionaire pastors are biblical though.

I don't concern myself with tv preachers since I don't have cable or satellite. What I said is from memory when I've seen them at the hospital waiting rooms, or family.
More importantly than money is.where people spend eternity.

I haven't heard all preachers, but I have a test for anyone who listens so that they can judge for themselves.

Don't look to whether they have a great sense of humor or are entertaining. Don't judge by the well taught three point outline.
First and foremost I listen to their gospel message. If they have a false gospel then nothing else matters.
Most any will explain the punishment that Jesus suffered as He bore our sins, His death, burial and resurrection.

Where we must be discerning is how they describe what the unbelievers response should be. If there is any work added to faith/ believing on Christ and that Sacrifice, then it's a false gospel.
You can apply this to anyone, and should.

Do they say believe AND ...

...Give your life to Christ?
...let Him come in and take control?
...repent of your sins?
...promise to serve Him?
....get baptized?
....sacraments?
....the law?
....make Him the Lord of your life?
....sayings like "you don't have to do works to get saved, BUT".....
....let God take the steering wheel?

Then these are false gospels and he is a false prophet/ preacher.
As such, we should take heed of Galatians chapter one.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Galatians-Chapter-1/

That goes for Paul, an angel, me, and those men you mentioned. The message is infinitely more important than the messengers.

(See the two links in my signature for clear presentations. )

What do you think about it friend?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I don't want anyone to misunderstand. I don't think that all big churches are not following God.
If there's resources to get the gospel out on tv or any other means, God bless those who do.
Additionally, The church should take care of the preacher's needs so there aren't distractions with financial concerns.
There's not much chance that millionaire pastors are biblical though.

I don't concern myself with tv preachers since I don't have cable or satellite. What I said is from memory when I've seen them at the hospital waiting rooms, or family.
More importantly than money is.where people spend eternity.

I haven't heard all preachers, but I have a test for anyone who listens so that they can judge for themselves.

Don't look to whether they have a great sense of humor or are entertaining. Don't judge by the well taught three point outline.
First and foremost I listen to their gospel message. If they have a false gospel then nothing else matters.
Most any will explain the punishment that Jesus suffered as He bore our sins, His death, burial and resurrection.

Where we must be discerning is how they describe what the unbelievers response should be. If there is any work added to faith/ believing on Christ and that Sacrifice, then it's a false gospel.
You can apply this to anyone, and should.

Do they say believe AND ...

...Give your life to Christ?
...let Him come in and take control?
...repent of your sins?
...promise to serve Him?
....get baptized?
....sacraments?
....the law?
....make Him the Lord of your life?
....sayings like "you don't have to do works to get saved, BUT".....
....let God take the steering wheel?

Then these are false gospels and he is a false prophet/ preacher.
As such, we should take heed of Galatians chapter one.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Galatians-Chapter-1/

That goes for Paul, an angel, me, and those men you mentioned. The message is infinitely more important than the messengers.

(See the two links in my signature for clear presentations. )

What do you think about it friend?

I think you’d enjoy listening to the 3 that I mentioned.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

686 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 160user, 67 invisible), 3,520 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,271
Posts18,467,426
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.