Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The Left is pure evil.

I hope they get everything they have coming to them.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The Left is pure evil.

That is kind of rude, why would you wish that much ill on them.

Honestly, I would have stopped at cancer of the arsehole or something of that ilk.

Last edited by JSTUART; 04/23/21.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Come on guys, the election was fair..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The Left is pure evil.

That is kind of rude, why would you wish that much ill on them.

You have no idea the ill will I wish on them. There ain't enough internet to describe it.
I also don't hate them, that would be a waste of focus. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Come on guys, the election was fair...ly obviously a stitch-up........

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They know once the light is shined on the fraud in one state it will do it in the others and the entire charade will be up. Hence the lawsuit. If they really believe the election was 100% legit they would be saying "bring it on." They aren't and that is telling to anybody with 2 functioning brain cells.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MAC
They know once the light is shined on the fraud in one state it will do it in the others and the entire charade will be up. Hence the lawsuit. If they really believe the election was 100% legit they would be saying "bring it on." They aren't and that is telling to anybody with 2 functioning brain cells.

The light has been shined on them since before the election.

Who's gonna do anything about it?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
The sole reason for this lawsuit and injunctions is to protect the sanctity of the ballots and more importantly to preserve voters’ privacy from a sham audit that has been corrupted by agitators and conspiracy theorists,"

Yeah, right!

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 04/23/21.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

A
AML Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
The bastards know what they did. It shows in their own actions.

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
They know they did it in Georgia too. More fraudulent votes here than Biden's margin of "victory". Way more.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RJY66
They know they did it in Georgia too. More fraudulent votes here than Biden's margin of "victory". Way more.

They cheated in every state.

It's just a matter of how much. Some key states were worse and more blatant.

There's no doubt that Trump won not only the electoral vote, but the popular vote as well. By a large margin.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When the whole Russia collusion mess first came to the surface, I supported an investigation. I believe all Americans should have absolute confidence that our election process is fair. Our vote is our voice, and it should be protected. By the same token, I think we owe it to Arizona voters to give them the audits/investigations they want. What do we stand to lose?

I should add that when it became painfully obvious what was going on with the Russia collusion farce I no longer supported it.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 04/23/21.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
When the whole Russia collusion mess first came to the surface, I supported an investigation. I believe all Americans should have absolute confidence that our election process is fair. Our vote is our voice, and it should be protected. By the same token, I think we owe it to Arizona voters to give them the audits/investigations they want. What do we stand to lose?

I should add that when it became painfully obvious what was going on with the Russia collusion farce I no longer supported it.

Ah...I just thought you were a lefty turd.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I believe all Americans should have absolute confidence that our election process is fair. Our vote is our voice, and it should be protected.

Until something drastic changes, you will never see that again.

The most important election of our lifetime was stolen... And we did nothing.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

This forum is full of people who fall short on critical thinking.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

This forum is full of people who fall short on critical thinking.

Quite true, I get very critical each time I peruse the crap you come up with.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RJY66

All the evidence in the world is useless, without action.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MAC

Exactly. The level of resistance to this audit is an indication of how fraudulent the process was.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MAC

Maybe, but the corruption runs deep,very deep.

If this is the scam that I think it is, then when this fake audit shows no fraud, then the “no evidence of fraud” outcome will The Narrative of the year and those that continue to speak out about fraud will be crucified.

They took down a sitting President of the United States with all this planning, deceit and corruption, “They” sure as hell aren’t going to let one little county undo that.

No if this audit continues, it will so no evidence of fraud, it has too.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (22kHornet, 1OntarioJim, 224th, 222Sako, 204guy, 222ND, 37 invisible), 1,974 guests, and 1,110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,065
Posts18,463,483
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.