Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Jackson Handy, the baddest pig in the wild, wild, west. Fuqk you, you little bitch.

BP-B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by Heym06
Jackson Handy, good to hear you would rather they kill themselves. I believe you need evaluated by mental health, and removed from what ever job you have, that puts you in the vicinity, of elder patient's!
I believe he's a cop. We'll be reading headlines about him some day...

He is proving every point and validating every stereotype.

Nobody, including you know your point

Okay, dumbass, here is the point. I’ll draw you a picture. People, particularly old people, sometimes get bad before you realize it. Or they get worse suddenly. Or they’re doing okay, then they aren’t. So, relating these facts to your experience with involuntary commitments, the reason those proceedings happen is often because there has been an incident that once and for all shows that this person can’t take care of themselves. Incidents like...I don’t know...going to the grocery store in a confused state and stealing a cart full of groceries.

Damn you are a fricking idiot.

And? So what are you f ucking butt hurt about?

What the tard cop in loveland did? Cool me too. He should've slow rolled that [bleep] and went back in service when he found out wally world got their s hit back. Pretty simple stuff.

I first posted in this thread about how hard it was to deal with loved ones who are losing it. You’re the one who went off on your “tards and nutters” rant about 72 hour involuntary commitments.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Keep crying in your cheerios I suppose. Maybe one days tight wad families will actually help their dementia ridden family members instead of relying on society to just know they're nuts.

Watch out, that fall from a high horse can hurt.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
She must have been white. Other wise it would have been OK to sit on her neck and back for 9 minutes.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by mirage243
Jackson Handy, the baddest pig in the wild, wild, west. Fuqk you, you little bitch.

That means so much, thank you.

I'll wear that as a badge of honor coming from such a dumbphuck

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

JoeBob is spot on it costs 7500-10,000 a month to get a person with Alsheimers / dementia in a nursing home, if you can find an opening for them. It is very difficult to deal with a loved spouse or parent suffering from these ailments. Ordinary people are not trained or equipped to deal with someone who has these problems
. It's 24 /7 /365. Damn few people can stop living for themselves to completely live to take care of another. I. Watched my dad in his 90's try to do that for my mom. It didn't help his health and well being at all. He passed last October at 96 and 4 months. Wore out, he tried his damndest to outlast mom and didn't make it. Mom is frail and very seldom has a rational memory or thought it takes pros to deal with that. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M

I deal with dementias and nutters everyday. They need to be in a facility, not roaming around free range...

It is exactly this attitude of personnel at dementia care facilities that makes me know my decision to care for my wife is the right one. I certainly wouldn’t trust the care of my wife to some troll like this.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

JoeBob is spot on it costs 7500-10,000 a month to get a person with Alsheimers / dementia in a nursing home, if you can find an opening for them. It is very difficult to deal with a loved spouse or parent suffering from these ailments. Ordinary people are not trained or equipped to deal with someone who has these problems
. It's 24 /7 /365. Damn few people can stop living for themselves to completely live to take care of another. I. Watched my dad in his 90's try to do that for my mom. It didn't help his health and well being at all. He passed last October at 96 and 4 months. Wore out, he tried his damndest to outlast mom and didn't make it. Mom is frail and very seldom has a rational memory or thought it takes pros to deal with that. Mb

God bless your mother, hopefully she don't run into someone like "Officer Jackson Handy"

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

God bless your mother, hopefully she don't run into someone like "Officer Jackson Handy"

Really? Do tell why? Since I just stated in this thread that I spent 40mins begging a 95yr old to go peacefully to the hospital....and he did. But then again I knew he had dementia and kept that in mind when dealing with him. It would appear that the tarded loveland cop didn't know Sally had dementia (and apparently her family didn't care until lawsuit time came)

Just because you are retarded doesn't mean everyone else is...

(Ya ya pig, jack booted, boot licker, etc)

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/23/21.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by mart

I deal with dementias and nutters everyday. They need to be in a facility, not roaming around free range...

It is exactly this attitude of personnel at dementia care facilities that makes me know my decision to care for my wife is the right one. I certainly wouldn’t trust the care of my wife to some troll like this.

Mart, I’d only add that the closer one is to these situations on a daily basis , especially where the public is concerned, it almost comes as a necessity to become somewhat hardened to it in order to constantly deal with it.
There’s only so much “compassion “ that any human can provide over the long term short of being Mother Teresa even to a loved one.

There are no easy answers.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
My grandmother took care of my grandfather with Alzheimer till he died at home. She was a real saint. No one ever had better care. Of course, she lived in a close knit community, where many of her neighbors were old friends and happy to help when they could. She typically had several neighbors come by to visit each evening.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
My grandmother took care of my grandfather with Alzheimer till he died at home. She was a real saint. No one ever had better care.

That we can agree. God bless her.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
My grandmother took care of my grandfather with Alzheimer till he died at home. She was a real saint. No one ever had better care.

That disease manifest itself in many different forms up to being totally unmanageable and requiring lockdown.

Your grandmother truly is one of His angels on earth, Hawk.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
That is what happened ever since they shut down all of the mental hospitals years ago.

Folks that would have been in a place that could help them can not find someone to look after them now.

I had an Uncle that was in a place for years because his mind was going fast.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Jackson Handy, good to hear you would rather they kill themselves. I believe you need evaluated by mental health, and removed from what ever job you have, that puts you in the vicinity, of elder patient's!

Why? Because I don't want to be sent to already suicidal people, who if they really want to die, will use ME to do it for them (suicide by cop) and then their family will sue me and I'll be out of a job? Ya seems preposterous. Lol.

You f ucking clowns don't have a clue.

Yes we take people to the hospital that are suicidal, all the time. We also take old folks with dementia that are violent (instead of jail) to the hospital for a 72hr hold.

Was this excessive force? I don't know. If the tard cop didn't know she had dementia, probably not. If he did, it probably was excessive.

I've been friends with several officers in my lifetime and none of them have the mouth on them that you do. They are/were very professional and you should be too. You're giving a bad name to your fellow officers.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Why? Because I don't want to be sent to already suicidal people, who if they really want to die, will use ME to do it for them (suicide by cop) and then their family will sue me and I'll be out of a job? Ya seems preposterous. Lol.

Yes we take people to the hospital that are suicidal, all the time. We also take old folks with dementia that are violent (instead of jail) to the hospital for a 72hr hold.

Was this excessive force? I don't know. If the tard cop didn't know she had dementia, probably not. If he did, it probably was excessive.

I've been friends with several officers in my lifetime and none of them have the mouth on them that you do. They are/were very professional and you should be too. You're giving a bad name to your fellow officers.

I'm very professional, in my profession. I appreciate your concern, and thank you for your opinion sir.

Is that better?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

And, he's to stupid to realize it, tries to come off here as what a bad ass he is. Sick of his sheit.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by plainsman456
That is what happened ever since they shut down all of the mental hospitals years ago.

Folks that would have been in a place that could help them can not find someone to look after them now.

I had an Uncle that was in a place for years because his mind was going fast.

BINGO!!!!

This is the most intelligent/wisest post in the thread.

YOU NAILED IT.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

It's just of example of officers that are in need of retraining or need to be removed.
There are plenty of them and they are the ones that continually instagate problems and create headlines.

They feel high and mighty to the point of being invincible.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

And, he's to stupid to realize it, tries to come off here as what a bad ass he is. Sick of his sheit.

No badass here. I call it like I see it, with actual life experience. Just trying to eek out an existence until I hit 20. I don't want to do anything cause I might hurt someone's feelers or offend someone (like yourself) and get fired.

(Insert your pig this, thug that slander)

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/23/21.
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
565 members (160user, 222Sako, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 52 invisible), 2,626 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,735
Posts18,401,057
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.