Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Yale Epidemiologist:More Than Half Of New Covid Cases Have Been Vaccinated!

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]
Dr. Harvey Risch, a Professor of Epidemiology at Yale University, is a brave voice of reason during the ongoing global coronavirus pandemic.

Back in August Dr. Risch accused Dr. Anthony Fauci of causing the deaths of “hundreds of thousands of Americans” who could have been saved by the cheap and safe antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine.

On Friday, Dr. Fisch told the War Room that 60 percent of new Covid patients have been vaccinated.

Coronavirus Is Not the First Mass Killing by Dr. Fauci — How Many Tens of Thousands of Americans Must Die Before Dr. Fauci Loses His Job?

The liberal mainstream media can’t hide this truth from the public forever. The latest international reporting for hydroxychloroquine treatment of coronavirus patients shows countries that had early use of the drug had a 79% lower mortality rate than countries that banned the use of the safe malaria drug. This means that Dr. Fauci, Dr. Birx, …

VIDEO

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
BP-B2

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Yale sure isn't biased

17 Yale affiliates named to Biden SCOTUS commission

On April 9, President Joe Biden issued an executive order creating the Presidential Commission on the Supreme Court of the United States, a 36-person group […]

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Its all a BIG LIE....... the actual number of " breakthrough " covid infections is itsy-bitsy ..... The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are 95-96 % effective; nobody said they were 100%......

NRA Life Member
"Use Enough Gun"- Robert Ruark
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Natty_Bumpo
Its all a BIG LIE....... the actual number of " breakthrough " covid infections is itsy-bitsy ..... The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are 95-96 % effective; nobody said they were 100%......

They don't prevent contracting Covid. They lessen the effect and severity, so they say.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Cattle vaccines are %70, we double vaccinate, we still have some trouble, but it HELPS!

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Yeah, I heard that the other day. Fully vaccinated are most of the new cases. Great. Really worth it getting the jab.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yeah, I head that the other day. Fully vaccinated are most of the new cases. Great. Really worth it getting the jab.

The so called vaccine hasn't been fully tested and no-one knows of any long term ills the so called vaccine may cause.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

According to the cooked numbers put out by Pfizer and Moderna, who are far from disinterested parties, standing to profit hugely. That's why we wait for the FDA to determine safety and effectiveness, which we didn't do this time, because there was an emergency authorization issued.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Zinc, vitamin D3, C, etc...that are absorbed and utilized Are God given essential nutrients that provide the bodies that He has designed miraculous healing.
His "medicine" works, while the medical pharmaceutical establishment will never use a low profit effective cure. Those who seek that kind of profit are false prophets that we have been warned about.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

According to the cooked numbers put out by Pfizer and Moderna, who are far from disinterested parties, standing to profit hugely. That's why we wait for the FDA to determine safety and effectiveness, which we didn't do this time, because there was an emergency authorization issued.

Exactly

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Leaky vaccines causing viral evasion, which will create deadlier variants, is what is happening and the new cases proves it. It's been known this action could occur since the original Polio vaccine almost caused it, but thankfully the design was changed with the Polio vaccine to correct the potential disaster that would have occurred. It is criminal to release a non-matching antibody shot into the population when you have an active virus within said population, when past scientific trials have proven what the end result will be, deaths, just like occurred in animals.

This time, they put this non-matching antibody "shot" into the public domain on purpose, knowing what the result would be, Genocide.

The hard evidence coming in from around the world proves it, and the "new" variants being created, again, proves what we knew would happen.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Settle down there Travis.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Okay the claim is that over 1/2 of new Covid cases are previously vaccinated people. Lets try just a little logic. This means one of three things have to be true.

1: The vaccine has absolutely zero effect, and over 1/2 of the population has been vaccinated.

We know for a fact that neither of these things are true. As of Apr 23 the CDC says we are approaching 150 million vaccinated.

2: The vaccination actually causes you to get Covid. Again proven over and over again to be patently false.

Or 3: That article is more FAKE news.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
W
WMR Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I see the data daily from a major MI hospital system. They test lots of their employees and greater than 90% of their positive tests are in staff not fully vaccinated. Also, well over 90% of their COVID 19 hospitalizations are in folks not fully vaccinated. This implies to me that the early evidence for the vaccines is very positive. I do not disagree with those who say the long term results are not certain. We are certainly in uncharted territory with this virus. Seek out reliable sources and decide for yourself.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
It's all in the plan. They will vaccinate everyone with this crap that is about worthless. Then they will devlop a new virus that raises hell on you if you were vaccinated with the MRNA $hit. But, they will just blame it on the new virus, and ramp the scare up for a new vaccine.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by KenMi
It's all in the plan. They will vaccinate everyone with this crap that is about worthless. Then they will devlop a new virus that raises hell on you if you were vaccinated with the MRNA $hit. But, they will just blame it on the new virus, and ramp the scare up for a new vaccine.

Yep, and it's all for the purpose of instituting the vaccine passport, which is their way of introducing a Chi-Com style Social Credit Score to the West that will determine what services and liberties you are eligible for at any given time, based on the extent to which you mirror the values and attitudes proposed by Big Brother.

Oh, and the vaccine will wipe out most human beings.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
the CDC says...

Stop already.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
288 members (204guy, 1minute, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 280shooter, 29aholic, 42 invisible), 2,164 guests, and 1,002 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,627
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.