Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Originally Posted by MM879
Beck Boots in Amarillo, TX It is worth the trip.

Becks Boots

Lucchese Boots

^This^
My feet are oddly sized - Beck makes boots to order, and sends a kit with instructions on how & where to measure your feet for a great fit.
It's so simple, I didn't trust it. Went to their store, got measured - and the measurements were right on.
Expensive, but worth every $

I would just hop in a plane and go get a burrito and a pair of boots to go!

BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Stewart boot company in Tucson. 520 622-2706. Talk to Vic. Hand made, great fit.

Bear

Life is what happens to you as you are making other plans.

NRA Patron Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I buy a lot of things online but cowboy boots wouldn't be one of them.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Some brands are definitely not what they used to be, and I'll be danged if I wear Chinese Ariats like I see a lot of people doing. Anderson Bean and Black Jack are what I wear now. Can be had pretty much any way you want them and are made in the USA like boots should be. You can find plenty of places to try them on and then order exactly what you want. Most boot/western stores suck these days.

Last two places I've ordered boots in stock were Dennards and NRS. I just order the two most likely sizes and keep the one that fits best. Better than trying to find a store around here with anything other than cheap brown boots.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Cheesy

This is where I get my boots.

Nothing local other than typical foreign made stuff and I don't travel so it's an easy choice to order.

Going on my 4th pair of Boulets.

Make that 5, keep a nice pair that I wear out maybe twice a year. They'll last forever!

Last edited by SamOlson; 04/24/21.
IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Have 2 pair of Becks, first found out about them when I was rodeoing a bunch and talked to Lynn Payne, who's dad started the "One Armed Bandit" rodeo act. Basically I have a tall pair and a short pair. Nothing too fancy on mine. I was skeptical of the fitting process, but Lynn assured me they would be great. Absolutely the most comfortable footwear I own.

Also have several pair of Boulet Boots. When St.Tite rodeo wasn't near as big as it now, they used to give everyone working in the arena and back pens a free pair each year. Think I still have a few pair NIB.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, used up, worn out, bottle of Jim Beam in one hand and a .45 in the other, loudly proclaiming WOW-- What a Ride!"
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Ordered Beck’s 18 years ago, and they were way too tight. Even the re-makes were too tight. They are under different ownership, now, so gave them another chance a year ago.

Went to the shop, and tried on their “stock “ boots, first, and THEN got re-measured for a new pair. Was trying on 11.5/12’s. They both fit really well. They were telling me they would probably recommend a 10.5 last, based on their measurements, to build me a pair. Went to try on a 10.5 stock boot, and couldn’t even get my foot in it.

Told ‘em I’d be happy to order a pair, but only if they built them on a 11.5 or 12 last. They did, and they fit great.

This likely won’t help YOU, since you’re so far away, but for folks nearby, who want a pair of Beck’s, I HIGHLY recommend trying on their “stock” boots, FIRST, before ordering customs, because their tendency is STILL to size them too small, in my opinion.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
655 members (1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17Fan, 09wingates, 76 invisible), 2,701 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,605
Posts18,398,367
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.