Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Australia might very well be the only ally worth going and fighting for if it comes down to it.

MAGA
BP-B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
53 dead Muslims, dead because of incompetence or internal Muslim sabotage.

Jesus saves, but Moses invests
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART

To the north-west of us and definitely not friendly.

A billion filthy muslims. Hell with em.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
DISCLAIMER: No Christian missionaries were harmed during the sinking of this submarine.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't quite understand the purpose of having diesel boats unless it is to mess up the Straits of Malacca.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
IC B2

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Dave, you need to catch up on Submarine technology.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I read the water is very deep where they lost that sub. Could be laying miles down on the bottom.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by NYNY
In Australia nd NZ it's only a question of who will invade first.

China or Indonesia.

AUS/NZ have joke militaries and NO Nukes.

As Israel and NOKO have proven, a small country with no nukes is an easy target.

Probably wait until world is diverted by Israel/Iran conflict to move in.

BTW Germany built Israel four nuke cruise missle capable subs, 2 of which are always on station with Iran in the crosshairs.

Never heard of the Commonwealth?

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I read the water is very deep where they lost that sub. Could be laying miles down on the bottom.

I wonder if it's deep enough to muffle the screams of terror from those subhuman crew members... Not for nutin' but just as a 'friendly' reminder there are lots of us here who recall your holier than thou bashing of & public 'ignoring' of STX and soon after seeing your classless post RE: hanging subhuman ethnic people. That despicable post of yours was deleted but for many of us your pathetic display of hypocrisy won't be overlooked. STX may be a lot of things, but I'll tell you here and now what he's not--starting with being a phony and someone who speaks out of two sides of his mouth. I'm grateful to you for your service to our nation but know this: if I were to ever witness you talking shyt to my brother Roger I'd crescent kick you right in your Okie grill.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I remember when Thresher went down. It was shocking, and also mysterious and spooky. Something off the Twilight Zone.

One of my 'student workers' at Northeastern Law in the late 90s was a former submariner. I recall him describing being at the helm in training and conducting an 'emergency blow'. I recall him laughing and describing how with the electric boat under his control he'd 'make that bitch sit up and bark' at his bequest. He also spoke of his late uncle who was lost at sea as crew aboard the Thresher...

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hmmm.....whats a crescent kick?

Sounds Muslim....

I am MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Sounds Muslim....

I believe it’s Asian.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Sounds Muslim....

Y'know Big Red, it seems like things have arrived at an impasse. You talking sheet and backed up by F lav'R Flav. I don't know [bleep] about cows but know enough to know when the billhillies start start displaying their base camp...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I don't quite understand the purpose of having diesel boats unless it is to mess up the Straits of Malacca.

Diesel subs are much quieter than nucs.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by sawbuck

Yep, the Oberons used to smoke every other sub in the was games

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by sawbuck

BULLSHIT!

Full video is on YT below in case you want proof... laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyTcbSBIWTo

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by NYNY

Interesting article. Is the US doing anything with this propulsion system?

Retired cat herder.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Mail

News

Reuters
Sunken missing Indonesian submarine found broken into pieces
Nilufar Rizki and Sultan Anshori
Sun, April 25, 2021, 1:54 AM·3 min read
By Nilufar Rizki and Sultan Anshori

DENPASAR (Reuters) -A missing Indonesian submarine has been found, broken into at least three parts, at the bottom of the Bali Sea, army and navy officials said on Sunday, as the president sent condolences to relatives of the 53 crew.

Rescuers also found new objects, including a life vest, that they believe belong to those aboard the 44-year old KRI Nanggala-402, which lost contact on Wednesday as it prepared to conduct a torpedo drill.

"Based on the evidence, it can be stated that the KRI Nanggala has sunk and all of its crew have died," military chief Marshal Hadi Tjahjanto told reporters.

Navy chief of staff Yudo Margono said the crew were not to blame for the accident and that the submarine did not experience a blackout, blaming "forces of nature".

"The KRI Nanggala is divided into three parts, the hull of the ship, the stern of the ship, and the main parts are all separated, with the main part found cracked," he said. "There are scattered parts of the submarine and its interior in the water."

President Joko Widodo earlier confirmed the discovery in the Bali Sea and sent the families of the victims his condolences.

"All of us Indonesians express our deep sorrow over this tragedy, especially to the families of the submarine crew."

A sonar scan on Saturday detected the submarine at 850 metres (2,790 feet), far beyond the Nanggala's diving range.

More than a dozen helicopters and ships are searching the area where contact was lost, with the United States, Australia, Singapore, and Malaysia providing assistance.

Navy officials said international help will be crucial in recovering the remains of the vessel.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Imploded, as expected. That Navy chief of staff is blowing smoke to save face of the crew. It had to be either a mechanical failure or crew error and either is as likely as the other.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
96 members (257robertsimp, 99Ozarks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 17 invisible), 1,661 guests, and 667 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,727
Posts18,400,741
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.