Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I've always been a member, I'd just do the 5 year deals.

I'll need to renew next year. I've pretty much decided to drop the membership altogether and join GOA instead of just donating to them.

The last time I renewed with NRA my main reason was to keep my HP rifle classifications in effect. Those days are gone now.

Any reason at all to send them any more money?

Its kind of like seeing an old friend vote democrat....

GB1

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Our Gun Club use to require NRA membership. Bylaws are up for vote this year, to remove that requirement.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I saw the ways of the NRA back in the 90's.....they don't get any of my money.......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My gun club requires it. I think the rule should be expanded to include options of other worthy organizations.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

WLP has destroyed the NRA

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by blindshooter

Well, yeah..Wayne LaPierre might need a new silk suit.

W
WAM Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
I’ve been a Life Member since the ‘80s when I got a deal for military members. I won’t send a dime until WLP is way gone.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm a Lifer. Can't quit. If I were still an annual, I would, though. The current NRA needs to completely disappear before a new one can be built, I am convinced.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Blindshooter: I attended the local N.R.A. Banquet a few days ago (on April 24th) and sat at an expensive sponsors table with several close friends.
I did so with mixed emotions!
The recent behavior of those at the top of the N.R.A. has me miffed to the max!
I am an N.R.A. Life "Endowment" member and have been a life member for well over half a century now (55 years to be exact!).
I have withheld my direct cash donations for over two years now and only attended this latest banquet as most of the monies garnered there goes to local N.R.A. projects and programs.
Bottom line the N.R.A. is led by bastards nowadays but they are our bastards and they still do a slight amount of good in the way of fighting the anti-Second Amendment demonrats.
So yeah, still a FEW reasons to support the N.R.A. but not as many as just 10 - 20 years ago!
Sad that.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JeffA

Well, yeah..Wayne LaPierre might need a new silk suit.

Or some marksmanship training . whistle

If I wasn't already a life member I would be very conflicted about renewing. Wayne needs to go as does most of the BOD I suspect.
The NRA needs to be reformed, not dismantled. I am afraid Wayne will take the whole organization down before he does the right thing and resigns.
My money will only be going to the 2nd Amendment Foundation and GOA

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
RockyRaab: I think you are wrong on being able to cease (quit!) your life membership in the N.R.A.
I know three Federal agents who quit the N.R.A. back when Waco went down!
In fact I Hunted with two of those now retired Federal agents just yesterday and headed for brunch with them today - I will get details on the procedure to do so, today, if you wish?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I quit last year! They asked why, told them when Wayne was gone I'd come back!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by WAM
I’ve been a Life Member since the ‘80s when I got a deal for military members. I won’t send a dime until WLP is way gone.

I'm in the same category - but I'll support the local banquet events hosted by long-time friends that I have ties with.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Our clubs liability insurance is through NRA membership.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Was re-readimg Wayne's latest "request" for yet more money again last night, and finally decided enough is enough. Will to contribute to paying his salary anymore!

Mike Holmes

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Mike_S
Our clubs liability insurance is through NRA membership.

Might want to start looking elsewhere

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
RockyRaab: I think you are wrong on being able to cease (quit!) your life membership in the N.R.A.
In fact I Hunted with two of those now retired Federal agents just yesterday and headed for brunch with them today - I will get details on the procedure to do so, today, if you wish?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I think you are right that you can quit a life member ship. George Bush senior did if I remember correctly. I guess I don't see the reason though unless someone just wants to make a statement. Maybe it would send a message to get them to make some changes. I too am a life member. My gun club also requires an NRA membership. I have no desire to revoke my membership though. I will just not send any more money until they make changes to right their ship. If and when they do, I will still be considered a member.

3825 24336
U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
I quit NRA in the early 90s. Too many fat cats padding their pockets at my expense. Wayne LaPierre is the WORST. Fancy suits, trips all over the world... NOT on my dime any more. Get rid of him and I may think of joining again.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Your buddies should have resigned from their positions from the Gov't back then VG. Wayne L was right when he called them all jackbooted thugs , they worked for the Clinton's and Janet Reno they were jackbooted thugs ugly though it be they were. You can work for the Federal Government but working against the American people and the United States does not exonerate you if you take orders and follow through with jackbooted tactics like Waco and Ruby ridge. WLP was right then but has been a crook since. When Ollie North left and Chris Cox from the ILA nra division there was a reason, they saw the rat in LaPierre and left. Mb

Last edited by Magnum_Bob; 04/29/21.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I got a lifetime membership when I was young, I think it was a few hundred dollars. Otherwise I would have stopped donating years ago. They've lost the plot. I did long ago stop the magazine subscription so they could save a little coin.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Your buddies should have resigned from their positions from the Gov't back then VG. Wayne L was right when he called them all jackbooted thugs , they worked for the Clinton's and Janet Reno they were jackbooted thugs ugly though it be they were. You can work for the Federal Government but working against the American people and the United States does not exonerate you if you take orders and follow through with jackbooted tactics like Waco and Ruby ridge. WLP was right then but has been a crook since. When Ollie North left and Chris Cox from the ILA nra division there was a reason, they saw the rat in LaPierre and left. Mb

Waco was a clusterfluck of epic proportions. They managed to kill 25 children because they wanted a photo op but ended up in a firefight.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
This thread is coincidental as I signed on just now to relate my utter disappointment in the NRA. I am a life member. My gun club currently requires NRA membership for their membership. I joined Gun Owners of America recently. I have had e-mails daily during the Texas legislature session keeping me very informed on the business at hand. It caused me to wonder why on earth I never received such pertinent information as an NRA member. Of course, we now know why.

My last NRA solicitation was a query for donation ostensibly to support some cause. I told them to get WLP to sell one of his houses.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
SAF. I will not fund WLP's safaris anymore.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The harbor freight coupons in the magazine are nice.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No, join GOA

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I actually got called by the NRA yesterday!

They needed more $$, of course.

I reiterated that while I was still a member from membership paid long ago, that I was not interested in giving them more $$ as long as WLP was still associated with them.

Then the lady went into a spiel about how I could do this, or do that, for only $25 per month.

I told her that if they'd get rid of WLP, I'd pay cash on the barrelhead. I'd give them a $1000 the day they fire him.

Also told her that any extra money I have had the past couple of years was going to the GOA.... Then asked her what she thought the chances were of me writing them a $1000 check?

She thanked me for my time, and hung up.

Guess my $$ is safe for awhile. They have no intention of getting rid of WLP.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
The only way for NRA to reform is there to be no real money available for the board to enrich themselves. Then you'll get people who actually care.

Gun Owners of America is the best nationally. Don't forget your state and locals. State is probably most important these days.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
How many of you are members of GOA? Do they abuse your inbox? I've sent them coin as donations but not a membership yet.

I want to send my money where it will most effective.

Lately SAF has gotten what would have been bucks for WP's new houses.

Don't need NRA membership at any of the places I shoot now.

Been a member since 1973, never did NRA life membership as I thought I'd be sending them money anyway.

I've been slack on supporting my state association since I quit HP Rifle. I'll remedy that as well.

Last edited by blindshooter; 04/29/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jwp475

WLP has destroyed the NRA
THIS!!!

Personally, I think the best thing anyone could do is drop their membership and specifically state WLP as the reason. At some point they'll get the hint.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I quit the NRA and joined GFY! (Guns For You)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Glad I’m not a member of a gun club. They make you all take turns mowing the grass and snaking out the septic field line too??

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I support the mission and think there are a lot of well-intended folks within the organization.
But people don't quit companies or organizations – they quit people.

I don't think it's limited only to Wayne LaPierre - the rest of the executive team can go too.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Not one thin dime until LaPew resigns. Or that's was I've told the contractor monkeys that have called during their intense fund-raising ops. For some reason I haven't gotten a call from them for a few months and any mail goes into the woodstove or firepit. Same with mail from the swamp-dwelling RNC scum.

I joined GOA last year. I like the they organize and execute better. Plus they don't capitulate on some issues like the NRA. They are straight across the board "No Compromise". I sang praises of the Second Amendment Foundation on another thread. They deserve our support too.

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Cavorting with the enemy I see. If they quit the NRA over Waco, then they were clearly on the wrong side of that one.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Life Member for a long, long time - and donated in additional level categories over time. I have not donated anything additional for quite a while now, but am still holding hope for excellent reforms and regained effectiveness.

I think much like SKane above.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Wayne L was right when he called them all jackbooted thugs Mb

He just copycatted Dingle...

"If I were to select a jack-booted group of fascists who are perhaps as large a danger to American society as I could pick today, I would pick BATF [the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms]."
-- U.S. Representative John Dingell, 1980

Wayne has never had an original thought, he and Harry Reid are big buds...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by dassa
The harbor freight coupons in the magazine are nice.

Get the Harbor Freight app, don't need the magazine.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Wayne will be gone soon, maybe not voluntarily. Keep up the pressure and don't renounce your life member status. Colonel West could become CEO.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Please someone in Alaska go check on watch4bear. He has either had an epiphany concerning the NRA or he is dead. I can't go to Alaska right now and anyway I don't know who he is. I've been worried sick. If we could get him pointed toward saving the NRA with as much dedication as he had toward saving Wayne he could be a big help. He may just be hiding out because he's embarrassed.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
I recently renewed my membership ONLY because I need to retain my RSO and Rifle Instructor certifications to participate in certain gun club functions and events. It hurt to renew, but I had no choice if I wanted to use those certifications.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings
Wayne will be gone soon, maybe not voluntarily. Keep up the pressure and don't renounce your life member status. Colonel West could become CEO.

THIS!

Keep your life membership so you still have a voice if and when a leadership change happens.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
jar Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[quote=urbaneruralite]The only way for NRA to reform is there to be no real money available for the board to enrich themselves. Then you'll get people who actually care.

this is what needs to happen to every public office !!! the enrichments are the reason the USA is in the flipping mess we are in now!

teach your children well , ride hard, shoot straight, be involved!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The NRA has been around a long time. We need to make sure we still have it. Wayne want be here forever. The NRA will make sure my great grand children still have second amendment rights.

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The magazine

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

We need to rid the board of celebrities.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MarcH
I recently renewed my membership ONLY because I need to retain my RSO and Rifle Instructor certifications to participate in certain gun club functions and events. It hurt to renew, but I had no choice if I wanted to use those certifications.

Chit, forgot about the RSO and instructor certs. Not that I'm using them now.

Don't use them anywhere now but might later.
Originally Posted by Paul_M

THIS!

Keep your life membership so you still have a voice if and when a leadership change happens.

Maybe I'll just re-up for another year.

After 5 consecutive years you can vote on the directors. I was so disgusted the last election I threw the ballot away. It appears WP and company have it pretty much rigged?

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

My gun club requires that all members also be a member of the NRA so we can get cheap insurance.

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm in the third year of a three year renewal. They ask for money more often than the church. I've been steering my funds to the GOA for a few years now. I don't know what the NRA even does anymore.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I have a Life membership. Our club currently requires NRA membership. My attitude is this: It's not costing me anything to stay on board. Regardless of what's going on/has been going on, it is the largest gun rights organization out there. I will push for and hope for a change. When (if) that transpires, I will again provide regular financial and other support.

I sure don't like the way things are going in this country now, but I'm not about to renounce my citizenship or give up voting. I will continue to push in every way I can for a change for the better.

Mathew 22: 37-39

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
How many of you are members of GOA? Do they abuse your inbox? I've sent them coin as donations but not a membership yet.

I want to send my money where it will most effective.

Lately SAF has gotten what would have been bucks for WP's new houses.

Don't need NRA membership at any of the places I shoot now.

Been a member since 1973, never did NRA life membership as I thought I'd be sending them money anyway.

I've been slack on supporting my state association since I quit HP Rifle. I'll remedy that as well.

No , GOA doesn’t abuse your inbox. Most of their emails are about proposed legislation to keep you informed and asking you to call and email your representatives. Yes they do send some mail and emails asking for money but it has been nothing like the NRA. I like the steady updates on what is going on in the legislature.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm a long time, long paid up member, but I dang sure don't send them money these days

Sam......

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Blindshooter: I attended the local N.R.A. Banquet a few days ago (on April 24th) and sat at an expensive sponsors table with several close friends.
I did so with mixed emotions!
The recent behavior of those at the top of the N.R.A. has me miffed to the max!
I am an N.R.A. Life "Endowment" member and have been a life member for well over half a century now (55 years to be exact!).
I have withheld my direct cash donations for over two years now and only attended this latest banquet as most of the monies garnered there goes to local N.R.A. projects and programs.
Bottom line the N.R.A. is led by bastards nowadays but they are our bastards and they still do a slight amount of good in the way of fighting the anti-Second Amendment demonrats.
So yeah, still a FEW reasons to support the N.R.A. but not as many as just 10 - 20 years ago!
Sad that.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Hey VaintGuy,

You were most likely at a Friends of NRA banquet. The lion’s share of the funds raised goes to fund youth shooting sports. I’m glad you attended! I’m the Chairman of our local Friends chapter, and I can assure you of the work and dedication that goes into those events.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by slumlord
Glad I’m not a member of a gun club. They make you all take turns mowing the grass and snaking out the septic field line too??

Don't have to take turns, but everyone is required to put in two work days a year or pay a $90/day penalty. Every Wednesday is range maintenance day so you can get in your work days then. Also, most Fridays and Saturdays there's set up for one or more Saturday and Sunday events. Another opportunity to meet your work day quota. For that, we have a great shooting facility for all kinds of pistol and rifle stuff. It's clean, well-maintained, none of the azzwholes or rules you get with public ranges...shoot full-auto if you want to. Lots of good, like-minded people to hang out and shoot with. I'm real glad I belong to this gun club. It's a whole lot nicer facility than I had when I was shooting on my own place.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the NRA vanishes the commies have won.

Keep your memberships, but don't donate until we squeeze WLP out and point it the Right direction. It would be a shame to lose the NRA and their traditions.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I'm a Lifer. Can't quit. If I were still an annual, I would, though. The current NRA needs to completely disappear before a new one can be built, I am convinced.

I've belonged since I was 16 years old, To quit them was a tough thing but it's the only way for it to be a viable organization again.

Any monies now go to the SAF.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Please someone in Alaska go check on watch4bear. He has either had an epiphany concerning the NRA or he is dead. I can't go to Alaska right now and anyway I don't know who he is. I've been worried sick. If we could get him pointed toward saving the NRA with as much dedication as he had toward saving Wayne he could be a big help. He may just be hiding out because he's embarrassed.

I doubt W4B is hiding out, he's much too outspoken. And as much of a dickhead as he is I hope he is okay. Truthfully can't stand the MFer lol. But I don't know him personally and I'd bet he's okay one on one.

Anyway, fugg the NRA till they get rid of Wayne...... and that's what I've told them every time I get a call from them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just went to the NRA website and used the "Contact Us" feature to leave this message. I doubt it will do any good, but it stands a better chance than us lamenting here over the sorry state of the once great organization.

I am writing you today to request that you cancel my membership. I can no longer in good conscience allow myself to be counted among your members. I have lost all faith in the leadership of the NRA and in Wayne LaPierre in particular. In fact, an alarming number of your members feel just as I do. Don't take my word for it, you can read more about it here. https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...9110/all/any-reason-to-remain-nra-member These are some of the most passionate gun enthusiasts you'll find anywhere, and they are almost all as disgusted as I am.

When Wayne has the decency to step down or when the organization has the fortitude to dismiss him, I'll rejoin immediately.

Sincerely,
Paul Barnard
Member 226866921

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 04/29/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The NRA needs to stay, Wayne La Pierre and the Pierreites need to GTFO. I'm keeping my membership and every solicitation gets a "not one penny until WLP resigns" note on the "donation form."

That elephant video shows what a suit that guy is. Not one of us, never really was. Go away, leave us the organization WE support.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I just went to the NRA website and used the "Contact Us" feature to leave this message. I doubt it will do any good, but it stands a better chance than us lamenting here over the sorry state of the once great organization.

I am writing you today to request that you cancel my membership. I can no longer in good conscience allow myself to be counted among your members. I have lost all faith in the leadership of the NRA and in Wayne LaPierre in particular. In fact, an alarming number of your members feel just as I do. Don't take my word for it, you can read more about it here. https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...9110/all/any-reason-to-remain-nra-member These are some of the most passionate gun enthusiasts you'll find anywhere, and they are almost all as disgusted as I am.

When Wayne has the decency to step down or when the organization has the fortitude to dismiss him, I'll rejoin immediately.

Sincerely,
Paul Barnard
Member 226866921

LOL

Every time they've called me in the last couple of years I've told them the same thing "As soon as Wayne is gone I'll give some money."

You're writing is no different and I'm betting it will carry as much weight as my words. I joined the GOA a few months ago, Fugg the NRA

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by luv2safari
If the NRA vanishes the commies have won.

Keep your memberships, but don't donate until we squeeze WLP out and point it the Right direction. It would be a shame to lose the NRA and their traditions.

This.

But righting the ship seems practically impossible at this point.
Time will tell.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Why is WLP still there? The board must be brainwashed.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by abbydog
Why is WLP still there? The board must be brainwashed.

He’s finagled his position as being practically unassailable and with the BOd’s complicity.

There was a good piece posted on the whys and hows a while back here on The Campfire.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
WLP bothers me, about 4 months ago my 3 years expired, I renewed via the email…. Did not happen. Never got charged or received my( "Free Gift").. Getting emails again, not so sure now.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
My life membership was paid up in '75?

Ain't getting any more scratch 'til Wayne and his posse is gone, tho.

Few of the Rifleman issues in recent years have had articles that held any interest to me either.

Last edited by las; 04/29/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Fed, State, and local Government, all large Corporation's our Judicial branch, media, big tach you name it any entity where there are large sums of money in play there's corruption these days we are now officially a banana republic... I'll bet the same is true with all these other gun rights groups some of you hold up as to an alternative to the NRA are just as corrupt only it hasn't seen the light of day yet. So choose your poison, choose carefully. I for one will continue to support the NRA. If anything their a thorn in the side of the left...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
WLP gotta go!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

275 members (348srfun, 300_savage, 338reddog, 1_deuce, 260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 32 invisible), 2,318 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,468
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.