Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
As I remember the story, they didn't cut any line production in Ohio, they just took a new vehicle to Mexico, rather than opening a new line. The way the story read, production never moved, so no one lost their job, they just didn't add new jobs.

Kind of like a liberal CNN News Story. Actual facts and credibility doesn't matter, it's all about the Headline.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Originally Posted by jackmountain
You’d have to buy at LEAST ten Mexican made vehicles to every Japanese made vehicle.
I’ll have none of the above.
When I buy a vehicle assembled in the USA I wonder who GM and Ford bought the component parts from. Maybe China?

Was under the hood of my wife's 2017 Buick Enclave the other day, putting in a new air filter, and noticed all the "Made in China" tags on various hoses and parts. I think this is going to be the very last GM vehicle I'm going to own. I traded a 2011 Silverado made in Mexico for a 2013 Tundra made in Texas and haven't regretted it yet.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Union members continue to vote dhimmicrat and against their own best interests.

Sam......

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Chisos
You’d have to buy at LEAST ten Mexican made vehicles to every Japanese made vehicle.
When I buy a vehicle assembled in the USA I wonder who GM and Ford bought the component parts from. Maybe China?

Was under the hood of my wife's 2017 Buick Enclave the other day, putting in a new air filter, and noticed all the "Made in China" tags on various hoses and parts. I think this is going to be the very last GM vehicle I'm going to own. I traded a 2011 Silverado made in Mexico for a 2013 Tundra made in Texas and haven't regretted it yet.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp 7203. Toyota will shift production of the Sequoia in 2022 to Texas and that plant will end production of the Tacoma by late 2021. ... Toyota has been building Tacoma trucks at its Baja California plant in Mexico since 2004.Jan 17, 2020

As part of a restructuring effort to better align its plants, products, and platforms, Toyota will cease Texas-based production of the mid-size Tacoma in late 2021, moving all production efforts for the mid-size truck down to two facilities in Mexico.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
So many guys believe that just because it says Ford, Chevy, Dodge that it’s American made.

Canada, Mexico, China are stamped all over. Hell the Titan had messkin parts.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by srwshooter
i'll buy 10 mexican made ones before i buy a japanese one

Dumbass

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
As I remember the story, they didn't cut any line production in Ohio, they just took a new vehicle to Mexico, rather than opening a new line. The way the story read, production never moved, so no one lost their job, they just didn't add new jobs.

Thank goodness we didn’t add any American manufacturing jobs. I guess this makes it ok.

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by Chisos

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp 7203. Toyota will shift production of the Sequoia in 2022 to Texas and that plant will end production of the Tacoma by late 2021. ... Toyota has been building Tacoma trucks at its Baja California plant in Mexico since 2004.Jan 17, 2020

As part of a restructuring effort to better align its plants, products, and platforms, Toyota will cease Texas-based production of the mid-size Tacoma in late 2021, moving all production efforts for the mid-size truck down to two facilities in Mexico.

They are all leaving, only to return when we’ve legitimately achieved 3rd world state and labor is in line with the rest of the world.

― Ernest Hemingway
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by viking
So many guys believe that just because it says Ford, Chevy, Dodge that it’s American made.

I’ve seen a lot of this in my new digs. Proudly proclaiming Ford or Chevy, thinking they bleed red, white and blue. Old thinking.

― Ernest Hemingway
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Originally Posted by MM879
The auto plants are running 24-7 now. The dealer lots are at historic low levels.

Friend of mine just ordered a new Bronco from Bedford Ford.
They told her that production was to begin the 17th, then changed it to the 24th. She won’t get it till the beginning of June.
I don’t know where their production plant is, anybody?
As to the original post, this is all part of Biden’s “installer’s plan. The Globalist and their partners of the CCP want to destroy America, economy, culture, industry, and cohesiveness.
I’ve said it a hundred times. “You can’t rule the world without first destroying the US. The people who made America great, white Europeans, who worked hard to make the country a better place for their children, are being replaced by lazy docile people who will happily allow the government to make slaves of them.
We are entering into the Tribulation.
7mm

The new full size Bronco will be made in Michigan.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by walt501
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
The auto plants are running 24-7 now. The dealer lots are at historic low levels.

Friend of mine just ordered a new Bronco from Bedford Ford.
They told her that production was to begin the 17th, then changed it to the 24th. She won’t get it till the beginning of June.
I don’t know where their production plant is, anybody?
As to the original post, this is all part of Biden’s “installer’s plan. The Globalist and their partners of the CCP want to destroy America, economy, culture, industry, and cohesiveness.
I’ve said it a hundred times. “You can’t rule the world without first destroying the US. The people who made America great, white Europeans, who worked hard to make the country a better place for their children, are being replaced by lazy docile people who will happily allow the government to make slaves of them.
We are entering into the Tribulation.
7mm

The new full size Bronco will be made in Michigan.

Assembled in MI

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Union vote gets what it deserves.

It makes me sick when Biden says, “ The middle class built America and the Union built the middle class”.

God forbid anybody was innovative, hard working and responsible for their own success.

― Ernest Hemingway
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rifles And More

It makes me sick when Biden says, “ The middle class built America and the Union built the middle class”.

God forbid anybody was innovative, hard working and responsible for their own success.

Biden has never had a problem with lying.. even when he gets caught, which he has on many occasions.

He just deflects. The geri-turd has no shame.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have absolutely no sympathy for a union worker.

They get what they vote for and they get what they belong to.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

^^^^^^^^^^^^This in spades.

Unions were likely a good thing, once upon a time; they've pretty much outlived their usefulness, especially since the Bosses have been so utterly corrupt, which began the day they were formed.

MM

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by viking

I’ve seen a lot of this in my new digs. Proudly proclaiming Ford or Chevy, thinking they bleed red, white and blue. Old thinking.

The same old thinking that thinks the Democrats are for the little guy like 2-3 generations ago. Yet they vote for for them.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Armednfree
I don't think union members voted for Biden at a rate different than the national average. In fact I'd bet church members voted for Biden at a higher rate, due to visceral reaction to Trumps tweet rhetoric. You can kill babies but don't say coarse things.

Of course your question implies that Biden legitimately won the vote. I reject that implication.

Bet there were far more blacks that voted for Biden than tyere were union members that voted for him

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Torqued
Originally Posted by Armednfree
I don't think union members voted for Biden at a rate different than the national average. In fact I'd bet church members voted for Biden at a higher rate, due to visceral reaction to Trumps tweet rhetoric. You can kill babies but don't say coarse things.

Of course your question implies that Biden legitimately won the vote. I reject that implication.

Bet there were far more blacks that voted for Biden than tyere were union members that voted for him

Maybe, but Blacks get welfare, EBT cards, Reparations, free cell phones, all kinds of kool schit for their vote, all the Union dumbasses get is f*cked and a Pink Slip. Yet they still do as they are told like good little sheep and vote Democrat because Organized Crime told them too.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J

GM just shut down there Camaro plant for a month because they can't get chips.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

GM just shut down there Camaro plant for a month because they can't get chips.

Chinese Chips?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 204guy, 007FJ, 2500HD, 06hunter59, 46 invisible), 2,621 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,390
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.