Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Anyone remember this doctor?? I do. MSM said he was spreading 'disinformation,' when he told the world about his success with early treatment with HQ. This doctor was telling the world very early on about the success, in the hopes of saving lives. They ignored him for the most part. Then when Trump mentioned HQ the gloves came off and anyone who even mentioned it was instantly labeled a quack. Now this good doctor has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for his work. I sincerely hope he wins. The sad thing is the treatment he uses is still not in widespread use, and people wonder why some of us question our government doctors and CMOs. Everyone should watch this interview.

https://www.oann.com/doctor-known-for-hydroxychloroquine-nominated-for-noble-peace-prize/

BP-B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
This posting, like so many others, is a patchwork of half-truths.

First of all, OAN, the source of this story, is just another one of these goofy ultra-right-wing news outlets that are well-known for promoting false news stories and conspiracy theories. It has zero credibility.

Secondly, Dr. Vladmir Zelenko, an ultra orthodox jew, was expelled by his own Kiryas Joel community in New York for presenting his unfounded claims as fact, without ever presenting any data or evidence to prove his claims that this drug actually cured anyone of Covid19.

Thirdly, the WHO (World Health Organization) DID test Hydroxychoroquine, and found that it has little to NO impact on illness, hospitalization, or death from Covid19.

It has some value as a treatment for Malaria, Lupus, and Arthritis, but is pretty much worthless for Covid19.

Fourthly, Zelenko is only one of 43 nominees in his category, and has not a hope in hell of winning.

Fifthly, just about any qualified or certified individual can nominate someone for a Nobel Peace Prize. It does NOT mean that the nominee deserves to be nominated, or that the nominator genuinely believes that the person deserves a nomination.

Politics and agendas, as usual, factor into the process, and Zelenko is a well-known Trump toady.

Last edited by saddlegun; 05/01/21.

UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FIT
Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by saddlegun

First of all, OAN, the source of this story, is just another one of these goofy ultra-right-wing news outlets that are well-known for promoting false news stories and conspiracy theories. It has zero credibility.

Secondly, Dr. Vladmir Zelenko, an ultra orthodox jew, was expelled by his own Kiryas Joel community in New York for presenting his unfounded claims as fact, without ever presenting any data or evidence to prove his claims that this drug actually cured anyone of Covid19.

Thirdly, the WHO (World Health Organization) DID test Hydroxychoroquine, and found that it has little to NO impact on illness, hospitalization, or death from Covid19.

It has some value as a treatment for Malaria, Lupus, and Arthritis, but is pretty much worthless for Covid19.

Fourthly, Zelenko is only one of 43 nominees in his category, and has not a hope in hell of winning.

Fifthly, just about any qualified or certified individual can nominate someone for a Nobel Peace Prize. It does NOT mean that the nominee deserves to be nominated, or that the nominator genuinely believes that the person deserves a nomination.

Politics and agendas, as usual, factor into the process, and Zelenko is a well-known Trump toady.

The only fly in the ointment is that many other doctors have found the same thing, After everything the WHO has done over the last year I have no idea how anyone could take anything they say seriously. I certainly wouldnt cite anything they said.

Here's a report from CNN, maybe it holds more credibility for you? The doctors that have had success with HQ have said from day one that it has to be used early to be effective.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/he...irus-patients-survive-better/ar-BB16hifu

Here's another article from the Washinton Examiner, notice this study was peer reviewed.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...th-controversial-drug-hydroxychloroquine

The evidence is there, for anyone who wants to look. There's no money in it so I wouldnt expect the WHO, FDA, or CDC to say to much about it until they have no choice. My air force cousin who lives in VA got it early in his battle with covid and he says it saved his life. But you are free to believe whatever the WHO wants you to believe. Heres one more study...

https://themuslimtimes.info/2020/04...atients-treated-with-hydroxycholorquine/

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I commend you for your comprehensive research.

However, the diversity of your sources is a bit odd.

CNN - mainstream media
Washington Examiner - conservative media
The Muslim Times - ??

The CNN report indicates that the drug is somewhat effective with 13 % dying with the drug and 26% dying without it. That is if the drug is administered quite early before serious symptoms appear. While not an overwhelming success story, it is enough I guess that it has some value for those already ill.

The Washington Examiner report cites that persons who tested positive early on for covid19 were 84% less likely to be hospitalized if they received the drug. It appears that as a kind of therapeutic vaccine for those with no symptoms that it has value.

The Muslim Times article claims that 91.7% of patients who received HCL and AZ together immediately after testing positive, but who were not ill, were cleared of the virus and did not become ill.
However, I noted that no mention was made of a control group, who also tested positive but did not receive the HCL-AZ drug.
You do have to wonder how many of such a control group would have been hospitalized or died.

It appears that if this drug is administered very early that it is effective, but is not very effective for those who are already hospitalized and ill.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
It's only unfounded if you're into selling fear and vaccines.

There are a lot of data showing efficacy and safety of HCQ. It's been widely used for decades and is still being used for certain medical conditions..

Also Ivermectin is another interesting drug. In Brazil, there are so many with worms and paracites, Ivermectin is widely used. Go look at their data regarding COVID, with and without Ivermectin.

So, one can go with the data or the party line. Just remember Fauci and his elite cadre have major financial investments in the vaccine industry. Google Fauci, vaccine patents and learn something. I don't think Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. is a right wing nut. See what he has to say about Fauci and vaccines.

As always, following the dollars can be very instructive.

My $.02.

DF

IC B2

E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
Don’t try and convince the sheep. You are just wasting your time. Everybody knows the gov would not lie to you.LOL

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y

CNN - mainstream media
The Muslim Times - ??

The CNN report indicates that the drug is somewhat effective with 13 % dying with the drug and 26% dying without it. That is if the drug is administered quite early before serious symptoms appear. While not an overwhelming success story, it is enough I guess that it has some value for those already ill.

The Washington Examiner report cites that persons who tested positive early on for covid19 were 84% less likely to be hospitalized if they received the drug. It appears that as a kind of therapeutic vaccine for those with no symptoms that it has value.

The Muslim Times article claims that 91.7% of patients who received HCL and AZ together immediately after testing positive, but who were not ill, were cleared of the virus and did not become ill.
However, I noted that no mention was made of a control group, who also tested positive but did not receive the HCL-AZ drug.
You do have to wonder how many of such a control group would have been hospitalized or died.

It appears that if this drug is administered very early that it is effective, but is not very effective for those who are already hospitalized and ill.

Actually I really dont do much research anymore. The MSM wouldnt run a positive covid story unless their liberal puppet masters told them too. Most of the covid data I see comes through our EMS newsletter. I have checked some of the data from time to time, and everything Ive seen shows HQ to be right around 84% effective if given early. That is exactly what Zelenko told the world over a year ago. The whole point he has been trying to get across is early treatment. We already know who the most vulnerable are, they should be given a prophylactic before they end up in the hospital. In most cases they arent. The sane question is, why not?

Dr Kory testified before the senate months ago pleading with them to approve ivermectin. He said it was a miracle drug for covid, and he told the politicians if they didnt approve it the blood was on their hands. Look into Dr Kory and his team if you care anything about the truth. They are top shelf doctors and have the data to back up their claims.

Its not about science anymore and probably never has been. Two of the largest studies ever done, and they included RCT, the gold standard when it comes to studies , showed that masks offer zero protection against covid, and can actually cause harm. If this was about science, the mask mandates would have been gone the day after these studies were published, but thats not going to happen. It just kills me to see all these people walking around wearing masks, and acting so proud of the fact that they are "following orders." They have no idea how to put a mask on or take it off properly. ( There is an accepted way to do it) They wear the same mask day after day, are constantly adjusting it, rubbing their face because it itches, and are to stupid to realize A, how dumb they look, and B, the mask is doing them no good whatsoever. The government told them to do it so they are going to do it no matter what.

Amazing to me how so many continue to believe these crooks.

Here's Dr Kory's testimony on ivermectin if your interested.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4930...ate-hearing-ivermectin-100-cure-covid-19

Last edited by yukon254; 05/02/21.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It’s very nauseating how many hundreds of millions (maybe billions?) of people have “trusted science” and taken the “jab” worldwide. You can’t make this crap up. The sheeple make me ashamed that I’m a human being. This evil society is way beyond a horror movie

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
It amazes me that damn near every Politician out there got behind all this Covid crap.

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Big tech and MSM are the biggest threat we face today. The power they have to control information by censorship and outright fear of being 'canceled' is mind blowing. Studies out of John Hopkins used to be taken seriously, now they are censored and "fact checked" by big tech if they dont support the narrative. The only science we are allowed to see is what the masters deem appropriate.

https://www.independentsentinel.com...o-see-cov-deaths-didnt-affect-the-total/

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by eric123
It amazes me that damn near every Politician out there got behind all this Covid crap.
There is a plan behind this manufactured hysteria. I don't know what it is but that is the only thing that makes sense knowing what we do about the miniscule lethality of this "disease". Politicians are made to know there is a heavy price to pay if they voice skepticism. And their skepticism will never make it to the public.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by yukon254
Big tech and MSM are the biggest threat we face today. The power they have to control information by censorship and outright fear of being 'canceled' is mind blowing. Studies out of John Hopkins used to be taken seriously, now they are censored and "fact checked" by big tech if they dont support the narrative. The only science we are allowed to see is what the masters deem appropriate.

https://www.independentsentinel.com...o-see-cov-deaths-didnt-affect-the-total/

The "narrative" rules, always.

Facts are the first casualties in a propaganda war.

And, that's where we now find ourselves.

DF

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Not much of the info online is believable these days and it is a personal choice.
My choice was to have the vaccination and my reason is if there is even a slight chance it will save others some grief...this was enough for me.
Also, as a child of the 50's we messed with mercury , used mercury based ointment lead , coal etc, I added asbestos, and a few others as I aged. We washed our hands in leaded gasoline.
A tiny little vaccination of which was nearly undetected by me as it was given.
This is a non issue, imo.....but it is a personal one.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
CNN. Mainstream media? Well there goes your obvious crazy anti science left wing bias again. perhaps the well regarded CBC? lol

CNN - mainstream media
The Muslim Times - ??

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by comerade
Not much of the info online is believable these days and it is a personal choice.
My choice was to have the vaccination and my reason is if there is even a slight chance it will save others some grief...this was enough for me.
Also, as a child of the 50's we messed with mercury , used mercury based ointment lead , coal etc, I added asbestos, and a few others as I aged. We washed our hands in leaded gasoline.
A tiny little vaccination of which was nearly undetected by me as it was given.
This is a non issue, imo.....but it is a personal one.

I got the shots. Saved me a lot of grief.

From my wife. I may die early and ugly from getting them, but I'm going peacefully. More or less... Sometimes ya just gotta choose your battles. smile

Last edited by las; 05/03/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Seems like most have mild or no symptoms, and others can have life threatening problems. A bush pilot friend had his and is having strange headaches behind his eyes everyday. Two-three years from now we will know.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
It’s very nauseating how many hundreds of millions (maybe billions?) of people have “trusted science” and taken the “jab” worldwide. You can’t make this crap up. The sheeple make me ashamed that I’m a human being. This evil society is way beyond a horror movie

Could you please cite the evidence to prove your silly rants?

Perhaps you are the sheeple.

A droid who believes any paranoid half-baked conspiracy theory.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Believe the WHO at your parel

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
More than one doctors has told of how good hydroxychloroquine is in treating COVID

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
More than one doctors has told of how good hydroxychloroquine is in treating COVID

Ivermectin is even better.

This from the Canadian Justice centre says it all:

Government data shows COVID fears are unfounded—why is Canada so afraid? 

POSTED ON: MAY 1, 2021

The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms isn’t merely a wish list for a free society–it’s a guarantee. It demands that our governments demonstrate, with compelling evidence, that there is a pressing and substantial reason for violating any of our fundamental freedoms to move, travel, assemble, associate and worship. Otherwise, they simply can’t do it.

The governments’ own data and statistics on Covid, compiled across the country over the past 13 months, make it clear that Covid does not justify the past or continuing infringements of our Charter rights and freedoms by federal and provincial governments.

In 2020, more than 309,000 Canadians died, a number consistent with previous years when you adjust for population growth. Of these 309,000 deaths, only about five percent were linked to Covid. Cancer, heart disease and lung diseases continue to account for more than half of deaths.

Of the 22,475 Canadians who died with Covid between March 8, 2020 and March 19, 2021, only 304–1.4 percent–were under the age of 50. In contrast, almost 90 percent of deaths with Covid were over the age of 70. Nearly 70 percent were over the age of 80, which for men is beyond average life expectancy.

In 2018, the average age of death for all Canadians was 81.95 years. Statistics Canada has yet to publish the average age of death of Canadians in 2020 who died with Covid.

However, available death-by-age data from Canadian provinces consistently shows that the majority of Covid-related deaths occur in ages older than average life expectancy.

A meta-analysis by Dr. John Ioannidis of seroprevalence studies establishes that the median infection survival rate from Covid infection is 99.77 percent. For Covid patients under the age of 70, the survival rate is even higher, 99.95 percent.

Although there were 572,982 “cases” in Canada during 2020, the majority were not actually ill or experiencing any symptoms. Rather, the “cases” reported on by media refer to people who tested positive on a PCR test, the accuracy of which has been questioned repeatedly by medical doctors and infectious disease specialists, and by courts in Portugal, Austria, and Sweden. Of those Canadians who did show symptoms, most experienced it as a mild or severe flu, and very few required hospitalization.

By March 19, 2021, the total number of positive PCR test results (“cases”) had grown to 916,844. Statistics Canada offered detailed information on 71 percent of these. Only slightly more than sevenpercent required hospitalization, and approximately 1.4 percent of the 916,844 were admitted to ICU. As one would expect, nearly two thirds of ICU admissions were above the age of 60.

But panic sells papers, makes for great click-bait, and gets people hooked on the six o’clock news. Don’t expect media to stop reporting on meaningless “case” numbers any time soon.

Lockdown restrictions are based on the belief that Covid can be passed from people showing no symptoms–asymptomatic carriers–to uninfected individuals. However, the scientific research tells us that only about 20 percent of people diagnosed with Covid are asymptomatic, and asymptomatic patients passed on Covid to other members of their households in only 0.7 percent of instances. In short, healthy Canadians are not dangerous spreaders.

The New England Journal of Medicine reports that significant exposure to Covid comes only from face-to-face contact within six feet of a person with Covid that is sustained for at least a few minutes, although some argue that more than 10 minutes, or even 30 minutes, are required. There is little risk of catching Covid from a casual encounter in a public place. And if one catches it, the survival rate is 99.7 percent.

Risk is a part of life. Calculating our exposure to risk is something we do all the time.

There are 160,000 vehicle accidents in Canada every year, and around 2,800 people die in them. In addition to these 2,800 annual deaths, a far larger number of Canadians will suffer harms ranging from minor injuries through to brain damage, life-long back pain, and quadriplegia. These 2,800 motor vehicle deaths are distributed amongst all age brackets, with three quarters or more of victims are under the age of 70. Yet, individually, millions of Canadians still decide to get into a car, as a driver or as a passenger.

As a country, we must treat Covid with the same careful assessment of risk that we as individuals apply to our driving habits.

In summary, the government’s own data tells us that very few of the 309,000 Canadians who died in 2020 died of Covid. Of 38 million Canadians, very few of us are going to get sick in 2021. Almost all who get sick will get over it, the survival rate being 99.77 percent. Covid has only a negligible impact on life expectancy. Healthy people do not spread Covid, and casual contact is not enough to transmit it. The media’s “cases” do not refer to sick people. If you are under 70, you are more likely to die in a car accident than with Covid.

Covid simply isn’t the unusually deadly killer that politicians make it out to be. The government’s own numbers don’t justify ongoing restriction of our Charter freedoms, or the obvious lockdown harms, or the continued fearmongering by media.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
609 members (2003and2013, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 60 invisible), 2,491 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,599
Posts18,398,245
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.