Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ecodiesel, cruising down the flat highway.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
BP-B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Originally Posted by JGRaider
Ecodiesel, cruising down the flat highway.

Got it, thought it was combined city and hwy mpg over a period of time.
The Ford EcoBoost engines (both 2.7 & 3.5) that I’ve driven indicate similar mpg when cruising down a flat highway.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Here in the Northeast nearly every Subaru has a NPR sticker on
one side of tailgate and a Bernie sticker on the other side.
Trucks don't seem as left, more evenly spread as to brands also.
Do see more recent model Dodge though, my neighbor says
the quality is much improved.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Why does it seem most Dodge p/u drivers....Seem to be the biggest a-holes in the truck world ?

First of all, they ain't Dodges. They're Fiat RAMS!

I would filter that further, to mostly bright red or black RAM! pickups.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I save my prejudice for Subaru drivers with Oregon plates. They love to get in front of you and do 10 under and then floor it to try to stay ahead of you if you try to pass.

Even my wife noticed it on our last Oregon trip. I just told her it was part of the leftist need to try to control complete strangers. Like they say, people who can't control their own feelings feel like they have to control other people.

Bb

Subaru drivers are almost always exceptionally courteous to cyclists. Categorically the best.

I spent a summer driving truck in Montana one summer to pay for college. Double belly dumps full of sand or gravel in mountainous area and I've thought differently about cyclists ever since. Nothing like just getting your speed up for the next hill and then having to jam the brakes because some cyclist decides to pull out in front of you and pace car you. Or coming around a curve and running up on a cyclist who pushes you out into oncoming traffic. They should be banned on some roads, it's not like their fuel tax is paying for the road anyways. I've had to creep up too many hills because of cyclists.

If Subaru drivers had their way everyone else besides them wouldn't be allowed a car and would have to bike everywhere.

Bb

IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
When I'm being tailgated, I nearly always see "MAR" in my rear-view mirror.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slumlord
Well I dont know bout the a-hole part but the Flarda gal across the way leaves her driveway 8-10 times a day in lowered street magnum pickup like she just ignited two solid rocket boosters.

Not sure where you have to go every 2-3 hours when we are 7 miles from a D-G and 18 miles to a walmart.

My brother and his wife leave the house 4 to 6 times on an average afternoon after getting off work. On the weekends they leave 10 to 15 times in a single day. He is an alcoholic & she is a methhead.... Maybe your neighbor is a druggie also. Seems like druggie are always out & about. Can't stand being home with nothing to do..... Just my observation 🤷‍♂️

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
A
AML Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
I guess I gave up my [bleep] card when I got rid of my third--and last--Dodge pickup. Around my area those cards go to guys in 5.0 liter Mustangs who refuse to drive them faster than 35 mph.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Nah - we Dodgers don't hold a candle to Suburu A-holes. At least we ain't "woke". smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I save my prejudice for Subaru drivers with Oregon plates. They love to get in front of you and do 10 under and then floor it to try to stay ahead of you if you try to pass.

Even my wife noticed it on our last Oregon trip. I just told her it was part of the leftist need to try to control complete strangers. Like they say, people who can't control their own feelings feel like they have to control other people.

Bb

Subaru drivers are almost always exceptionally courteous to cyclists. Categorically the best.

I spent a summer driving truck in Montana one summer to pay for college. Double belly dumps full of sand or gravel in mountainous area and I've thought differently about cyclists ever since. Nothing like just getting your speed up for the next hill and then having to jam the brakes because some cyclist decides to pull out in front of you and pace car you. Or coming around a curve and running up on a cyclist who pushes you out into oncoming traffic. They should be banned on some roads, it's not like their fuel tax is paying for the road anyways. I've had to creep up too many hills because of cyclists.

If Subaru drivers had their way everyone else besides them wouldn't be allowed a car and would have to bike everywhere.

Bb

i appreciate the fact that there are people who enjoy riding bicycles, but the fact remains that they are a hazard on roads used by motor vehicles.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Seem to be the biggest a-holes in the truck world ?

Especially those driven a dually but never tow anything.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When Dodge Cummins diesels first came out, kid pulled into the Hess pumps near me and left it running. Asked him (after I got close enough for him to hear), how he liked it, he was enthused. Asked him what he pulled with it, got a blank stare and then this replay:

Um, nothing. Just wanted one 'cause they're really fkn cool.

That enthusiasm doesn't appear to have waned yet, judging by the number of lifted, noisy (empty) diesel pickups around here?

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Off topic...

What I learned from this thread: Apparently there's something wrong with Appaloosa horses.

Someone please advise???

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Because when they get home they blow each other. Categorically the gayest means of travel, subarus and pedal bikes.

MAGA
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by DMc
Off topic...

What I learned from this thread: Apparently there's something wrong with Appaloosa horses.

Someone please advise???

Age-old jokes.

Some love them - the horse with the “chrome”.

Some hate them for whatever reason.

I believe it comes from (mostly) friendly breed rivalry. Think Chevy/Ford/Dodge.

My saddle horse is half app/half paint. Ooh, the shame! smile I don’t care. He’s a great horse.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

2003 Dodge Ram 3500 4wd , Cummins engine, 6 speed manual, 110,000 miles, no problems. Makes me an a-hole, I guess.

Chuck you, Farley.

Last edited by jnyork; 05/01/21.

[Linked Image]
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Was going to go look at one this afternoon to replace my old one. Sold already. Shucks.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by Wideopen

Actually, I drive a Tundra.

I have a Tundra and a Dodge, I'm on arsshole overload.

You swinging both ways?

Ha!

DF

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by jnyork

2003 Dodge Ram 3500 4wd , Cummins engine, 6 speed manual, 110,000 miles, no problems. Makes me an a-hole, I guess.

Chuck you, Farley.

Those of that vintage are better than current, IMO. And @100K miles, barely broke in.

That one is a keeper. Doesn’t have all that EPA junk and all those dash lights that keep on lighting up.

DF

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If you can't Dodge it, Ram it!

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
96 members (257robertsimp, 99Ozarks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 17 invisible), 1,661 guests, and 667 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,727
Posts18,400,741
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.