Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Unfortunately, I gotta study this stuff. It always boils down to crazy people killing unarmed people (duh). The caveat is that most of the time, these unarmed people have a lot of influence.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What do you mean "these unarmed..."?
In death or before?

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Unfortunately, I gotta study this stuff. It always boils down to crazy people killing unarmed people (duh). The caveat is that most of the time, these unarmed people have a lot of influence.
Mass shootings scare "normal people" because they usually happen where they hang out. Nobody cares about drug gang shootouts in the 'hood because nobody goes there.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Mass shootings scare "normal people" because they usually happen where they hang out. Nobody cares about drug gang shootouts in the 'hood because nobody goes there.

Plus 1

Most people today do not value liberties or the ideals that this country was founded on. So any politician offering to make them feel safe even if an illusion, they eat it up.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Media buzzword.

Again.

Like:

Saturday Night Special.

Assault Rifle.

Trump Supporter.

Conservatives.

Nazi.

The media is the unchecked/unsanctioned branch of govt. now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

That's because losing a gunfight is no guarantee of instant victimhood. Bringing your child to the gunfight doesn't automatically quality them either.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Look a Chitcago.
Given the size of the city and the areas with the majority of
the murders, it's a small area. And it's poor. And black.

No one cares.
Except the undertaker and the ghoulish politicians.
Dey be making bank off dat chit.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Look at Jackson MS.

On of the top in the country for deaths. Jackson proper.

Ever so often I’ll check the Jxn news.

Thursday night.

Top 3 stories.

1. Murder
2. Murder
3. Murder

Wanna guess the demographics involved?

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
That's a different dynamic.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
the only reason there are mass murders is that the majority of people don't carry. I do every day even though I'm breaking the law.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's a different dynamic.

That’s true.

But the numbers are lumped together.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by stxhunter
the only reason there are mass murders is that the majority of people don't carry. I do every day even though I'm breaking the law.

I’m w you stxhunter...judged by twelve rather than carried by six.

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

John Lott was on American Thought Leaders recently.

https://podtail.com/podcast/america...trol-doesn-t-reduce-crime-john-lott-bre/

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by gkt5450

What places can't you carry in Texas?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gkt5450

What places can't you carry in Texas?

I don't have a CCL and don't plan on getting one.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Seems the mass shootings always take place in a "gun free zone". It's a shame to see what happens to these "victims" but they are the ones who allowed the gov't to ignore the 2nd amendment and disarm them. We need to turn their thinking around and put the blame for these shootings right smack where it belongs. On the shoulders of the gov't and liberal voters for ignoring/violating the 2nd amendment and turning citizens into easy, defenseless victims because that is exactly what they've done and who has done it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Seems the mass shootings always take place in a "gun free zone". It's a shame to see what happens to these "victims" but they are the ones who allowed the gov't to ignore the 2nd amendment and disarm them. We need to turn their thinking around and put the blame for these shootings right smack where it belongs. On the shoulders of the gov't and liberal voters for ignoring/violating the 2nd amendment and turning citizens into easy, defenseless victims because that is exactly what they've done and who has done it.

But the “leaders” are against guns all the while being surrounded by folks with guns.

Dave

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by Blackheart

But the “leaders” are against guns all the while being surrounded by folks with guns.
Yeah well fuuck them. They'll sit down STFU and do as they're told if enough of us tell them to. They just need to be reminded who is the servant and who are their masters is all.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Hopefully enough of us will stand up before the gunfight.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
But that's just it, you're not breaking the law. The shytbags that made the law contrary to the constitution are the real law beakers.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (204guy, 007FJ, 2500HD, 1minute, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 64 invisible), 3,191 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,527
Posts18,452,853
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.