Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Most of them are puzzies. They care more about themselves than doing what they were elected to do.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
From Revelations 17: One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

What is adultery? Betraying a trust in the dark. The "kings of the earth" are politicians who have sold out the interests of the people they are supposed to protect (betraying a trust) with the global beast. That is all.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Frank Luntz is a worthless waste of blubbery protoplasm. I hate him.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How many of you REALLY know any of these people? Most of them were going on vacation with their high school drama teacher at their parents house in Aruba before attending law school.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Tucker is spot on as usual but he could host a week- or maybe month-long episode on that topic.

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Republicans are too nice and play by the rules. I wish it was as simple as being gentlemen but the left side is kicking the Rs butts.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
(((Frank Luntz))) Every Single Time.

“They Live”

Carpenter made a movie, and isn’t intelligent enough to know what it’s really about...

“The political elements of the film are derived from John Carpenter's growing distaste with the ever-increasing commercialization of 1980s popular culture and politics, particularly the influence of Reaganomics, the economic policies promoted by U.S. President Ronald Reagan.[2] He remarked, "The picture's premise is that the 'Reagan Revolution' is run by aliens from another galaxy. Free enterprisers from outer space have taken over the world, and are exploiting Earth as if it's a third world planet. As soon as they exhaust all our resources, they'll move on to another world... I began watching TV again. I quickly realized that everything we see is designed to sell us something. ... It's all about wanting us to buy something. The only thing they want to do is take our money." To this end, Carpenter thought of sunglasses as being the tool to seeing the truth, which "is seen in black and white. It's as if the aliens have colorized us. That means, of course, that Ted Turner is really a monster from outer space."[nb 2] The director commented on the alien threat in an interview: "They want to own all our businesses. A Universal executive asked me, 'Where's the threat in that? We all sell out every day.' I ended up using that line in the film." The aliens were deliberately made to look like ghouls, according to Carpenter, who said, "The creatures are corrupting us, so they, themselves, are corruptions of human beings."[3]

Carpenter has rejected neo-Nazi and white supremacist claims that the film "is an allegory for Jewish control of the world," instead noting the film "is about yuppies and unrestrained capitalism".[4][5][6]”

Hint: “Yuppies and unrestrained capitalism” aren’t the people/ideology running our media/entertainment/government....
Romans 8:28

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JRS3
Republicans are too nice and play by the rules. I wish it was as simple as being gentlemen but the left side is kicking the Rs butts.
Republicans are too bought to do any good. It's about being bought-off, not by some rules thing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Republicans are too bought to do any good. It's about being bought-off, not by some rules thing.

Correct. 90% of them planned a career in politics. Win...lose...meh, it all pays the same as long as they stay in office. And no, term limits are not the answer. Smarter voters are the answer. I don't see that happening without something really big occurring.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Correct. 90% of them planned a career in politics. Win...lose...meh, it all pays the same as long as they stay in office. And no, term limits are not the answer. Smarter voters are the answer. I don't see that happening without something really big occurring.

Absolutely LtP & EE spot on.

Our system incentivizes selling out voters.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw

Our system incentivizes selling out voters.

That it does.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Too many Rino Swamp Creatures.

A big problem now is the fact there is no Republican voice like Trump to bring the message.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nope. The Rinos act 90% democrat and think that makes them Republican enough. They’ve got their hands in the cookie jar too...

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Republicans just want to control the Tax money. Over the years I have tried to support anyone that would challenge McConnell, Cornyn and all others that betray the trust of their constituents to no avail. They have managed to stack the deck in their favor. McConnell gets re-elected with democrat votes. He capitulates with democrats just to get a bill passed. Both parties have refused to pass any form of budget in decades preferring continuing resolutions of the madness. It cannot get better until we get rid of these leaches. Probably 90% of congress; both parties are corrupt and need to be jailed.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Don't think I'll watch Tucker but I can tell you what they need. A good culling. Make them fearful if the ignore the Constitution they forfeit their lives.

That’s too bad, you might have a better understanding of why the Republican Party does what it does and why they always go against the wishes of those that vote for them.

I already know why they do what they do. Our country is being led and pushed further left and they are tied to that. They keep just enough distance to make themselves look like they're opposing what's taking place but it's just for show so they can stay in power and make themselves rich at our expense. It's also about the globalism effort. The left loves that idea and so does almost every republican. It's one big reason they so hated President Trump. There's more to it and many here see it. In many ways I look at Tucker and especially Fox as just pandering and wanting the ratings, so they air things like this. They did it before the election then turned on a dime that night against President Trump. They're just like these politicians, they use us and only site the truth when it brings them gain.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Republican Party is owned. Not to the extent of the Democrats total sell out, but enough so that they have no interest in stopping the steal.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
They got hijacked by a narcissistic con man whose gone bankrupt five times.

I would rather have the guy your speak of who doesn't give up and keeps trying than someone who just rolls over and gives up.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by TwoEyedJack
From Revelations 17: One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”

What is adultery? Betraying a trust in the dark. The "kings of the earth" are politicians who have sold out the interests of the people they are supposed to protect (betraying a trust) with the global beast. That is all.

I couldn't have said it better! As you all know, there all CROOKS! They don't care about US!

I Learned a long time ago to Separate My Want's from My Needs!

A man's Gotta Do What a Man's Gotta Do!

Know Thy Self!

TRUMP DID WIN!!!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Chisos
The last mail I received from the RNC last week, begging for my contribution, contained a bunch of do I agree or do I disagree lukewarm talking points that I was supposed to check off. None of the points were particularly relevant to what has happened in the last 4 years. Nothing about would I agree or disagree there is extreme malfeasance in our law enforcement agencies such as the FBI or the CIA. And particularly what has happened in our Dept. of Justice. Or do I agree or disagree that my money should go to the RINO's, who so diligently sabotaged President Trump when he was in office. Crickets from the RNC on those issues. Not another dime for the RNC for the foreseeable future for me.

The republican party is completely ignoring the conservatives and look at us like we are lunatics. I started years ago by not voting for democrats and I really dislike it when republicans start acting like democrats so why in the hell do the republicans even want to "reach across the aisle" ?? There is no logical reason to try to work with the democrats. It's obvious they do not want to work with us. The republicans have just forgotten about us conservatives. We apparently are a burden on them.

kwg

John Boehner is a great example of this. He roundly criticizes and calls the conservatives like Cruz and Jordan bad names for standing up and fighting.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Republicans are too nice and play by the rules.

I used to think that too when I was young and naive.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 11point, 10ring1, 69 invisible), 3,026 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,337
Posts18,468,690
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.