Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Seems the mass shootings always take place in a "gun free zone". It's a shame to see what happens to these "victims" but they are the ones who allowed the gov't to ignore the 2nd amendment and disarm them. We need to turn their thinking around and put the blame for these shootings right smack where it belongs. On the shoulders of the gov't and liberal voters for ignoring/violating the 2nd amendment and turning citizens into easy, defenseless victims because that is exactly what they've done and who has done it.

But the “leaders” are against guns all the while being surrounded by folks with guns.
Yeah well fuuck them. They'll sit down STFU and do as they're told if enough of us tell them to. They just need to be reminded who is the servant and who are their masters is all.
Andy's waiting for your visit. I'm sure he'll listen.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Some laws are made to be broken, I'll take my chances, be damn if I'll be a victim without a fight.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stxhunter
the only reason there are mass murders is that the majority of people don't carry. I do every day even though I'm breaking the law.
But that's just it, you're not breaking the law. The shytbags that made the law contrary to the constitution are the real law beakers.

Agree.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Seems the mass shootings always take place in a "gun free zone". It's a shame to see what happens to these "victims" but they are the ones who allowed the gov't to ignore the 2nd amendment and disarm them. We need to turn their thinking around and put the blame for these shootings right smack where it belongs. On the shoulders of the gov't and liberal voters for ignoring/violating the 2nd amendment and turning citizens into easy, defenseless victims because that is exactly what they've done and who has done it.

But the “leaders” are against guns all the while being surrounded by folks with guns.
Yeah well fuuck them. They'll sit down STFU and do as they're told if enough of us tell them to. They just need to be reminded who is the servant and who are their masters is all.
Andy's waiting for your visit. I'm sure he'll listen.
I can't do it by myself. I'm ready any time but you'll have to get off your dead ass too. Right along with everybody else who knows what the truth of the matter is.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

That's kinda where I was trying to go. The kind of people that are victims of this stuff are generally anti-gun (not always) as are there survivers. There response is never "we should have been armed". It's always "Nobody should have guns.".

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ltppowell

That's kinda where I was trying to go. The kind of people that are victims of this stuff are generally anti-gun (not always) as are there survivers. There response is never "we should have been armed". It's always "Nobody should have guns.".
Yep, and that's what we need to change. These people need to be and should be pissed that their constitutional rights are being denied and consequently they've been turned into defenseless victims.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
The other point I was aiming at is that those people are usually very affluent, whether financially or politically. You don't see a lot of "active shooter at the Dollar Store" incidents.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
When ATF - DHS pulls up in your yard demanding your guns, my guess is 90% of the legal gun owners will hand their guns over. And then to make matters worse they'll let them search their house for more. After January 6th and then again on January 20th, we the people proved we are pussies. Tough talk is just tough talk.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Typically, the “victims” are sheep. They’ll bleat, and bleat to whoever will listen to them about how guns are evil.

But, a victim who is a gun person doesn’t blame the gun. He blames the shooter or the gun free zone that prevented a persons ability to protect themselves.

The anti gun people will tell him/her to shut up and sit down...And, they certainly won’t put them on the news to make their case for not being able to legally carry a firearm for self defense due to liberal, feel good, gun laws.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Typically, the “victims” are sheep. They’ll bleat, and bleat to whoever will listen to them about how guns are evil.

But, a victim who is a gun person doesn’t blame the gun. He blames the shooter or the gun free zone that prevented a persons ability to protect themselves.

The anti gun people will tell him/her to shut up and sit down...And, they certainly won’t put them on the news to make their case for not being able to legally carry a firearm for self defense due to liberal, feel good, gun laws.

🦫

most of the good guys in history have been outlaws.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Unfortunately, I gotta study this stuff. It always boils down to crazy people killing unarmed people (duh). The caveat is that most of the time, these unarmed people have a lot of influence.

Wish to hell more of the "lords work" could have/would have been done then you could just go fishing.

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
When ATF - DHS pulls up in your yard demanding your guns, my guess is 90% of the legal gun owners will hand their guns over. And then to make matters worse they'll let them search their house for more. After January 6th and then again on January 20th, we the people proved we are pussies. Tough talk is just tough talk.
Actually I don't think the festivities on Jan 6 proved the people are pussies at all. Just the opposite in fact. The gov't knows it and that realization scares the shyt out of them. If that whole crowd had of wanted and been determined to take DC they could have done it. No if's and's or but's about it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The other point I was aiming at is that those people are usually very affluent, whether financially or politically. You don't see a lot of "active shooter at the Dollar Store" incidents.

Or just a shooting @ DG is just a shooting.

Side note.
I wonder the % of theft / loss that DG has due to the rural campaign they have.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Actually I don't think the festivities on Jan 6 proved the people are pussies at all. Just the opposite in fact. The gov't knows it and that realization scares the shyt out of them. If that whole crowd had of wanted and been determined to take DC they could have done it. No if's and's or but's about it.

I agree. The first thing you have to do is identify the enemy. Is it the couple of hundred "Government" or the few billionaires that own them? I truly don't know the answer. It's a chicken or egg first kinda thing.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I agree. The first thing you have to do is identify the enemy. Is it the couple of hundred "Government" or the few billionaires that own them? I truly don't know the answer. It's a chicken or egg first kinda thing.
Of course I don't know either but I think they are both to blame.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Of course I don't know either but I think they are both to blame.

You're right, but it would be stupid of me to not admit that it is really the people paying those millionaires that are really at fault.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Your making way too much sense LT. Libertards are too damn stupid to understand that.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Barry's buzzword ID was on the mark. And, every mouthy gun control person I have encountered has been a hypocrite.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Unfortunately, I gotta study this stuff. It always boils down to crazy people killing unarmed people (duh). The caveat is that most of the time, these unarmed people have a lot of influence.

ever notice how this stuff spikes right before some leftist politicians are busy trying to put a 100,000 new gun laws on us?

I don't think they will ever take everyone's guns away from the public.... this crap is part of their platform.... just like the democRATS have to keep racism alive, because it is part of their platform... they have nothing to replace it....they want to "end racism" supposedly, while they are busy being the biggest racists around....

personally I think these massacre's are performed by leftist useful idiots, on specific orders.. ya know, " take one for the team"
random shootings to take random casualties, to promote their agenda and providing the media with the usual "Shock factor"
What I am saying is Anti Gun politicians are having random citizens killed to keep this agenda in the head lines...

Their main intent to disarm this nation, is to make it easier for China to take over this nation without firing a shot, so the democRAT party members will be made and paid to be our social elite, and the rest of us turned into peasants...

If you can't see this playing out right now, ya gotta be on cruise control.

before Biden is out of office, China will have a naval base in Hawaii, and probably Alaska... and Biden will be the one giving it to them.. and if he is medically out of action, it will be Commie Harris....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If you ever wanna read up on/study a bizarre crime spree, look into the DC sniper killings.

Flat fugking crazy.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (2003and2013, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 163bc, 16Racing, 1badf350, 60 invisible), 2,507 guests, and 1,337 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,674
Posts18,456,135
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.