Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
[bleep] that douche bag. Enemy of America.

GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by dale06
Got what he deserved.

He only got a very small taste of what he deserves. I hope he gets a heaping helping before he's through!!!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
I know Mitt's always been a douche but he's been so over the top for the left the last few years that I think he's either being blackmailed or bribed.

The big thing Obama accomplished was the surveillance apparatus he put in place and his loading the big agencies with corrupted idealog swamp creatures willing to illegally run it for the cause.

I'm convinced this had a lot to do with all the Republicans that retired or decided not to run again. I'm sure the Obama regime was busy gathering dirt through illegal surveillance on everyone. Then they told them it was time for them to get out of politics and take a job as a part time contributor on Fox News or the Obama regime and his swamp creatures were going to leak whatever dirt they had on them.

I can imagine they might have found something out about the Romneys that they wanted to keep a lid on or even more likely they offered him some golden deal to play for the left.

It's all speculation on my part but it sure seems like he's been playing hard for the left the last few years were as before he always just flip flopped from one side to the other.

I remember 5 or 6 years ago old Maxipad Watters or whatever her name is spoke on camera about the machine Obama was putting in place. She was somewhat vague but said something like once he's done building this thing they will control everything. My mind instantly thought of the big surveillance set up they were putting in Utah to monitor and record all communications on everyone.

In retrospect maybe she was talking about the voting machines and rigging them to steal elections. Whatever it was it sounded pure evil when she said it.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 05/02/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I do not see how obama has lasted this long. He is a crooked muslim and has betrayed his faith in islam.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone who can get themselves elected governor of a Marxist schitthole like Assachussetts while sporting an "R" behind their name, can't be any good for the rest of the country.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Screw Romney... may he get hit by a bus on his bicycle....

I use to work with one of his cousins... who was a great guy....

but Mitt? Screw him and the bicycle he rode in on...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He is 74, he has 4 more years before his term is up.

In 2024 he will be 78, he may decide to hang it up and not run for re-election. If he does, he will get the endorsement and all the money that goes with it, of the RNC. If that happens then Mitt will be around for another 6, or Utah will have a Democrat Senator.

Last edited by steve4102; 05/02/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Nice! Good to see people aren't "moving on".

This

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
I do not see how obama has lasted this long. He is a crooked muslim and has betrayed AMERICA.

wink
When the Obamanation of Desolation sits at the Head of the House of Israel, I will return. Hummm. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
[quote=efw

By the way I’m doing the Trap Hills section of the NCT this week... hit old 64 Monday evening and end at Old Victoria shelter Friday night. Super excited.
[/quote]

Hack site vista👍🏻

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I know Mitt's always been a douche but he's been so over the top for the left the last few years that I think he's either being blackmailed or bribed.

The big thing Obama accomplished was the surveillance apparatus he put in place and his loading the big agencies with corrupted idealog swamp creatures willing to illegally run it for the cause.

I'm convinced this had a lot to do with all the Republicans that retired or decided not to run again. I'm sure the Obama regime was busy gathering dirt through illegal surveillance on everyone. Then they told them it was time for them to get out of politics and take a job as a part time contributor on Fox News or the Obama regime and his swamp creatures were going to leak whatever dirt they had on them.

I can imagine they might have found something out about the Romneys that they wanted to keep a lid on or even more likely they offered him some golden deal to play for the left.

It's all speculation on my part but it sure seems like he's been playing hard for the left the last few years were as before he always just flip flopped from one side to the other.

I remember 5 or 6 years ago old Maxipad Watters or whatever her name is spoke on camera about the machine Obama was putting in place. She was somewhat vague but said something like once he's done building this thing they will control everything. My mind instantly thought of the big surveillance set up they were putting in Utah to monitor and record all communications on everyone.

In retrospect maybe she was talking about the voting machines and rigging them to steal elections. Whatever it was it sounded pure evil when she said it.

Bb

Bb, they all need to be in a cage.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Romney’s narcissism knows no bounds. He truly believes he’s the greatest thing since sliced bread. He’s lost the support of most of the Mormons. Especially rural Mormons. The old ladies may love him but that’s about it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Mitt couldn't have been hated that bad, in fact more that half the crowd supported him.

They held a vote to censure him for his vote to impeach President Trump at this Republican Gathering.

The vote failed 711-798.

So, over half of these Republicans either support Mitt's vote to convict, or they are to spineless to fight, or both.

F*ck the Republicans

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 11point, 61 invisible), 3,011 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,340
Posts18,468,711
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.