Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I gave Biden six months from inauguration day before he left and Kamala Harris took over. Frankly, I’m surprised he’s lasted this long.
He was always a stepping stone for the Ho

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 05/03/21.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
t
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
I gave Biden six months from inauguration day before he left and Kamala Harris took over. Frankly, I’m surprised he’s lasted this long.
He was always a stepping stone for the Ho
Thats why Hillary is pissed off ,.she was ordained to be the FIRST, woman president ,and Harris will be instead of her

Last edited by rem shooter; 05/03/21.

NRA Life Member
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
She is issuing a threat.

Biden doesn’t know, but his handlers know what is meant by “consequences”.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
She is right, for once in her life. The Taliban is going to start murdering the teachers at the schools for girls. Life in Afghanistan will be a hell, unless you are a murderous Muslim radical. Afghanistan is headed right back to the 8th century.

But you are right, when Biden loses the Hildabeast it is not a good sign for him. Just because something is true, Hillary doesn't have to say it to the media. 99 percent of the time she just lies to the media.

A weak, weak man getting weaker.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why does she care? Anything to do with human trafficking like it did in Haiti Hillary?

She should worry about OUR OWN border before talking about Afghanistan's.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Biden was against Obammy killin’ that tall Haji too

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I figure they will try to get two years out of Biden before Commala takes over. That way she could finish Bidens term, get re-elected for another four years yet still be eligible for another four year term after that. Rem shooter is correct; Hillary was supposed to be the first female president and she doesn't like having that taken away from her. It's not nice to tick off the Clintons.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I hate to give her credit for anything. But she’s correct. It won’t be long after withdrawal, and that place will revert right back to the way it was before the US arrived there. We’ll be right back there intervening before Christmas.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by chesterwy
I hate to give her credit for anything. But she’s correct. It won’t be long after withdrawal, and that place will revert right back to the way it was before the US arrived there. We’ll be right back there intervening before Christmas.

...and that’s when the Real Money will start to flow.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
North Korea will be tuning up their rockets for display and launches shortly.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Why would we involve ourselves in a stone age society 1000s of miles across a big ocean? Or for that matter in a fairly modern society such as Ukraine?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don’t give a phuoc what any of the leftist mob says or thinks about any topic. Actions have consequences. Always.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hastings

Why would we involve ourselves in a stone age society 1000s of miles across a big ocean? Or for that matter in a fairly modern society such as Ukraine?

Well, they could let terrorists come to the US.

Yeah, really. Yes, like Biden is doing with open borders now.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/03/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Uhhh,,,,,,opiates.

Ukraine? Uhh.....oil and gas.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
She is issuing a threat.

Biden doesn’t know, but his handlers know what is meant by “consequences”.

Again, it makes me sick, but you are right.

She just sent ‘the signal’ for terror attacks to start. WE NEED WAR!!!!

Distract and unite the country towards a common enemy. It will be a chance to push more legislation and wag the dog.

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S

You are so right. Screw Afghanistan. We need to get out, and stay out. Even the wealthiest country in the world can go broke by getting involved in ceaseless, useless foreign wars. Like Iraq, Vietnam, and Afghanistan.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We could shut off immigration from the 'Stan. Let them fight it out on their own soil.

Politics is War by Other Means
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

You are so right. Screw Afghanistan. We need to get out, and stay out. Even the wealthiest country in the world can go broke by getting involved in ceaseless, useless foreign wars. Like Iraq, Vietnam, and Afghanistan.

Especially when you now possess the capability to pretty much surgically remove those threats but that does most often take a certain amount of boots on the ground to effectively dispose of those direct threats.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Tyrone
We could shut off immigration from the 'Stan. Let them fight it out on their own soil.

Doubtful that that type of immigration would come directly from any “Stan” country.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (1234, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 57 invisible), 2,380 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,554
Posts18,453,642
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.