Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This vid appears on the CIA's official youtube channel.How corrupt is this group to advertise their quest for freaks?

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Takes one to know one.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fuggin' pink Commie fist...

Politics is War by Other Means
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
As ex Chinese Premier Li Peng said about embracing anything resembling Capitalism:

“Black cat, white cat, what does it matter as long as it catches the rat”.

QED

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
As ex Chinese Premier Li Peng said about embracing anything resembling Capitalism:
“Black cat, white cat, what does it matter as long as it catches the rat”. QED

You're clueless.

This isn't about making the CIA more efficient.This is about including in its ranks, every kind of politically correct freak,which the CIA now deems as normal.

Quoting a Commie ass-hole does nothing to bolster your false claim.All of those intell agencies have proven their morally corrupt agenda is not to benefit the USA but help the NWO take us down.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Don Jr.'s response to this CIA recruitment clip: "China and Russia love this."

Same response to the "first all gay helicopter crew" recently promoted by the US Navy.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, I feel safer now.

I think.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What a bunch of psychobabble. Wonder how many "woke" CIA officers it took to compile that screed?

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
We already had Valerie Plame and Joe Wilson working against us from inside the CIA and God only knows who else. We had Jim Comey at the FBI along with Peter Strozk and his girlfriend and God only knows who else. What difference would a few more easily blackmailed Fruitloops make? There are already plenty of foxes in our hen house.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rte

You're clueless.

This isn't about making the CIA more efficient.This is about including in its ranks, every kind of politically correct freak,which the CIA now deems as normal.

Quoting a Commie ass-hole does nothing to bolster your false claim.All of those intell agencies have proven their morally corrupt agenda is not to benefit the USA but help the NWO take us down.

I can certainly feel your righteous indignation, rte and please accept my sincere apologies for offending your sensitivities.

Have you ever seen any narc cops and noticed their appearance?

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Explains a lot about today’s CIA. She seems to need significant external affirmation about her own choices. Is that really the type of “officer” they’re trying to recruit?

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Morewood

Same response to the "first all gay helicopter crew" recently promoted by the US Navy.

What the heck is on their heads?

Propeller beanies?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Any way you cut it, that’s some ‘brave suckers’.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'd likes to pound her as she cries out "Oh mija"

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
The CIA released a recruitment video in March that’s just starting to receive some much-needed attention. The video proves the CIA not only kneels in fealty before the Cult of Woke, it also proves the CIA is hiring and actively looking to recruit the most immodest, narcissistic, grotesquely self-serving people in the world — Woke Millennials.

Watch this obscenely pompous piece of garbage, and while you do, see if you can catch the one word that is not used:

The video plays like a Saturday Night Live spoof (if Saturday Night Live wasn’t itself infected with woke), but it’s not a spoof. This sits proudly on the CIA’s verified YouTube page with the hashtags #KnowYourValue and WomenInIntel.

The recruitment video features a preening, unnamed narcissist who literally struts around preaching about how awesome she is, how proud she is of herself, not because of her accomplishments, but because of something she has no control over — her identity, her race, gender, her sexuality (cisgender), and even — get this — her “generalized anxiety disorder.”

“I am unapologetically me,” she says, “and I want you to be unapologetically you.”

Yeah, I’m sure an unapologetic white, Christian, male, Trump supporter who unapologetically LOL’s at pompous woketards being true to himself would go over real well.

But did you notice the one word this disgusting CIA officer did not use…?

Not once did she use the word American.

She’s gushing with self-pride over everything about her identity, but not once does she say “I am an American.”

This is not a fluke… Check this one out, especially the jacket.

Listen, I don’t care if the CIA hires blind lesbians, I don’t care if the CIA hires Hispanic women; I’m married to one… I don’t who the CIA hires as long as that person is qualified as hell for the job…

But both of these people, especially the first one, come off as nervous neurotics, as emotionally fragile and wildly insecure. That might be okay for a receptionist’s job, but I’d prefer my CIA officers not have anxiety disorders mixed with a toxic case of narcissism and self-regard that’s right off the charts.

Confidence is good. Confidence is important. This isn’t confidence. It’s a sick form of empty self-worship.

“I’m proud of myself. Full stop,” she says.

Who talks like that? Who believes that?

Am I proud of myself? Sometimes. Sometimes I’m not so proud of myself. There’s no “full stop” in either case, but that’s because I’m a grounded, self-aware adult who knows he’s far from perfect and not an insecure peacock who believes my “identity” defines a single thing about me.

If I ran a Popsicle stand, I wouldn’t want Woketard Millennials working for me, but the CIA — the CIA!! — is openly recruiting these emotionally unstable, arrogant, empty-headed, bitterly angry, shallow monsters.

China must be thrilled.

If I were looking to turn someone it would be someone just like this, someone arrogant and insecure, someone who believes they “know their value” and who’s so insecure they ooze self-regard. From my experience, there’s a big hole in people like that and whoever fills it, wins their (temporary) loyalty.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/03/nolte-narcissistic-cult-woke-has-taken-over-cia/

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Too late.

Hard to get creepier and more messed up than what's already there.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F

Any way you cut it, that’s some ‘brave [cock] suckers’.

Fixed it for you.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
“Be unapologetically you” unless I disagree with how you’re living. In which case, [bleep] you, you need to be canceled.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rte

You're clueless.

That girl said, in essence, that she doesn't know what gender she is. That's mental illness. The CIA is no place for mentally ill people to be working.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
My uncle was among the first CIA officers who made the transition from Military Intelligence upon the agency's founding. He'd be turning in his grave if he knew what happened to his agency.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

637 members (06hunter59, 1234, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 160user, 19rabbit52, 67 invisible), 2,042 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,244
Posts18,447,917
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.