Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Supposedly, the idea was that we would fight the Al Queda mob on their home territory rather than have to fight them in the US. Never did complete that (of course no country ever has - England, Russia), and the idiot and his handlers are allowing terrorists into the country unabated, so prepare for war here. We won't have to go back to Afghanistan, it is coming to us.

BP-B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by chesterwy
I hate to give her credit for anything. But she’s correct. It won’t be long after withdrawal, and that place will revert right back to the way it was before the US arrived there. We’ll be right back there intervening before Christmas.

Why would we involve ourselves in a stone age society 1000s of miles across a big ocean? Or for that matter in a fairly modern society such as Ukraine?

Uhhh,,,,,,opiates.

Ukraine? Uhh.....oil and gas.

Military Industrial complex makes a little bit of money on these conflicts as well. Just enough to get by.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Weekend at Bernie's III - The White House

Quando omni flunkus moritati
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Two things here.

1.) She's right about Afghanistan. The government will fail, the Taliban will take over, there will be a civil war (short one), and there will be refugees (That Biden will want to take in by the tens of thousands and resettle in Red States and White neighborhoods.)

2.) She has not abandoned Biden, and still backs him strongly. Read further:

"CNN's
@FareedZakaria
speaks with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and asks how she would grade President Biden's first 100 days in office. “I give him an A, and I’m a hard grader.”

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hate to give her credit for anything. But she’s correct. It won’t be long after withdrawal, and that place will revert right back to the way it was before the US arrived there. We’ll be right back there intervening before Christmas.

Why would we involve ourselves in a stone age society 1000s of miles across a big ocean? Or for that matter in a fairly modern society such as Ukraine?

Uhhh,,,,,,opiates.
I am not sure why their opiate production concerns us, and anyway we haven't stopped it after spending a few $Trillion. As to Ukraine's oil, what concern is that. Let Russia and the other neighbors sort that out. We need to not be enemies or allies with any of them. As Charles de Gaulle once said "France doesn't have friends. It has interests". Our huge multi trillion dollar debt is mostly due to our overseas adventures starting over a century ago. Who benefitted besides the central bankers that now have a stranglehold on us.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Clinton's need to cut Biden in on whatever they're making out of Afghanistan and he'll do what they want. Personally I don't care what happens to Afghanistan, I agree with deltakid we'll be fighting them here. But I believe the political left, antifa and BLM will need to be delt with as well.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Our politicians have managed to phuque up every war we have been in in my life time. I am certainly no expert, but in the interest of the Afgans, too bad we can't have a huge gathering (concert, some "woke aid", farm aid type shindig) for the women and children and while this shindig is gathering , MOABITE the scheit out of the rest of the country!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I know a guy that served over there and he said they were ordered to protect the poppy fields. The cia has long been involved in the drug trade.

Bv

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Well, they could let terrorists come to the US.

Yeah, really. Yes, like Biden is doing with open borders now.

Oh yeah- Once the crises is created, by all means issue thousands of visas for "refugees" from an Islamic open-pit latrine......

I'm sure they will all be well vetted to make sure none are radicals bringing their insanity to America. On our dime.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
1. We and Israel have nukes and the sand negros don't.

Any questions ? See #1.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D

Uhhh,,,,,,opiates.

Jim gets it !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
So I guess that means the Clinton foundation will be running the false flag insurgency in Afghanistan...
So she can keep the poppy juice taps open.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Let's be honest, regardless of what Biden does or doesn't do, Hillary and every other staunch D are going to give him an "A", they'd never admit otherwise.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
We consume basically the entire world's supply of opiates Hastings.

We have never tried to shut down production....we try to control production.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Mostly because we caused the changes they will be ruthlessly punished for. Most don't care, but it will be the USA's fault.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by T10jumper
Clinton's need to cut Biden in on whatever they're making out of Afghanistan and he'll do what they want. Personally I don't care what happens to Afghanistan, I agree with deltakid we'll be fighting them here. But I believe the political left, antifa and BLM will need to be delt with as well.

Biden don’t need no Afghan trinkets he’s got China Bucks.

Last edited by steve4102; 05/03/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hatari
Two things here.

1.) She's right about Afghanistan. The government will fail, the Taliban will take over, there will be a civil war (short one), and there will be refugees (That Biden will want to take in by the tens of thousands and resettle in Red States and White neighborhoods.)

2.) She has not abandoned Biden, and still backs him strongly. Read further:

"CNN's
@FareedZakaria
speaks with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and asks how she would grade President Biden's first 100 days in office. “I give him an A, and I’m a hard grader.”

This from a guy that told us we will be fine, we survived The Obama Years and we will survive Biden as well, that we will take back our country in 2022 at the ballot box, that GA’s election reform bills are going to Solve their election fraud issues even though the Republicans refused to include Dominion in their reform bills, and the list goes on..

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Hey! The Saudis did 911!...oh wait, that won't fly...

So let's invade Afghanistan and stay fer 20 years! Great plan!!!!
Fight em there instead of here!!
Terrorists!! Taliban!!! Poor women have to wear masks!!!

There is no limit to the gullibility of the average American. It's embarrassing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Too bad Trump did not arrest anyone, that cost him the white house.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Who is to say, something bad may happen to the current VP and a new VP could somehow be appointed, or special election or whatever, and the new VP would be Hillary. Then ol Joe could eat dirt, and all would be rosy in the world. Just sayin....

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
645 members (01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 69 invisible), 2,771 guests, and 1,368 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,654
Posts18,399,211
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.