Print Thread
Hop To
Page 33 of 59 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 58 59
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by antelopedundee
Got a letter from the Harris County DA's office today.

What did it say?

BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They are wanting to hear about your experiences good or bad with Eustice so they can determine whether or not you were defrauded. They gave a name and contact number, but I won't post it here without their permission.

I expect that anyone who has filed a complaint will get the same letter.

Last edited by antelopedundee; 04/30/21.

He who laughs last is slow-witted.
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Originally Posted by diamondjim
https://www.facebook.com/pg/ChristopherEusticeIsAAFraud/posts/

As of today he gets to spend another 60 days in jail.

Most likely this will count as time served when he's found or pleads guilty

Texas is one of the States that you can't get a judgement (lien) on someones personal
residence so unless Daddy got deep pockets the Courts will probably just seize the
crooks bank account and distribute restitution to those on record

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Gotta be a 'fire member in the area, that could visit this @sshole in jail, and record it, just for laughs.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Gotta be a 'fire member in the area, that could visit this @sshole in jail, and record it, just for laughs.

My guess is that they would let you record him.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Anyone else get a letter from the DA's office?

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Today, as you enjoy your freedom to do as you please and eat delicious food, take a few seconds to think about Chris Eustice in his confinement, how he has to eat jail food, and then make sure to enjoy a good chuckle.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hope buba has his way with him

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy
Today, as you enjoy your freedom to do as you please and eat delicious food, take a few seconds to think about Chris Eustice in his confinement, how he has to eat jail food, and then make sure to enjoy a good chuckle.

Awwwww. Bless his heart. I hope Rick is ready for the lawsuit he is going to be served for allowing the ugly truth to play out on his forum.

Hey, that got me thinking. Will Mr. "I have represented myself in 148 lawsuits" represent himself in this case?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If it goes to trial, I hope I get selected for the jury.

Last edited by Stammster; 05/22/21.
IC B3

A
A
This looks like the same format as his scam site. If you sell guns you need to have an ffl. I dont have one but someone with one could check to see if this is a real site. People have been calling our company complaining that they have not received product from this site. Im contacting a lawyer to see what I can do to have this site taken down.

https://ammunition-store.com/
Above is address to fake website that looks like his scam site. If I can get more info Ill post tomorrow.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

10-4
Eustice is serving 11 mo. 29 days

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AMMO1A
This looks like the same format as his scam site. If you sell guns you need to have an ffl. I dont have one but someone with one could check to see if this is a real site. People have been calling our company complaining that they have not received product from this site. Im contacting a lawyer to see what I can do to have this site taken down.

Above is address to fake website that looks like his scam site. If I can get more info Ill post tomorrow.

Linky no worky.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Funny the area code of for the SF bay area. Yet maps shows Denver , Co

Gun Owners of America
Escapee's RV Club
Elks
Moose
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy
He is in jail and his bail hearing was moved to today.

The state is not going for restitution. He would likely never pay it back. He has shown through his legal history that he regularly claims indigent status, no assets, and no income. They know he would just create another scam to make payments if he was forced to or he would continue to lie about income. They are going to go for punishment (jail / prison time.)

The best way to seek restitution right now is to sue him in your local jp or civil courts. Since he is in Jail and tied up with multiple other lawsuits he likely will not be able to attend and you could win by default.

There are some reports that is father may be involved in his scam as well. If that is true and they can find proof, then there could be restitution, asset forfeiture, and you could even sue him.

Best outcome for the public in this guys case is for him to be in jail for a long time. But I doubt he do much. I agree its probably a futile effort to get restitution. Not sure if some financial judgements might slow him down when he gets out or not.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by AMMO1A

Linky no worky.

Works for me.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BobBrown

10-4

Did he plead guilty and take a 1 year sentence?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Also recently got this email from the DA's office.

"I my name is Christopher Ramirez, I am with the Consumer Fraud division at the Harris County District Attorney’s office. I have been assisting in the investigation regarding Mr. Eustice and I was forwarded your inquiry regarding the status of the case. Currently as of now, we are just getting statements from other potential complainants. In addition, there is a criminal case against Mr. Eustice and now he has been indicted on two separate felony charges. Lastly in regard to restitution, although one of our goals is to obtain restitution for all victims, it is not a priority nor can we promise or guarantee that restitution will be given."

If you wish to comment about Eustice positively or negatively you can contact Mr. Ramirez at (713)-274-6001

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BobBrown

10-4

Did he plead guilty and take a 1 year sentence?

You don't really take anything that multiple personality sock puppet says seriously, do you?

If you do, stop.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Another place to add to the asshat list is Weapons Depot out of Houma, LA. They have a near identical website as our beloved Mr Eustice

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
Page 33 of 59 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
208 members (358WCF, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 30 invisible), 2,144 guests, and 976 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,645
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.