J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by steve4102
What am I doing you ask.

I am doing everything I can to spread the word that Q is a fake, a fraud and quite possibly a CIA Psyops.

That there is No Military intervention coming, that we are on are own, that we must face the fact that our entire election system is corrupted, that We The People no longer have a voice at the ballot box and that We The People need to find ways undo this corrupt system ourselves because nobody and nothing is hiding behind a curtain just waiting for the right time to emerge to fix this for us.

That we cannot just sit back, eat popcorn, and pretend this is some sort of movie or show that has a happy ending as long as we just sit quietly by and let it play out.

The solution to every problem begins with first acknowledging that the problem exists. Without that, there can be no solution. I’m doing whatever I can to inform people, to wake them up and to help find real and honest to goodness solutions, instead of sitting back and just waiting for someone else to come to the rescue.

Will it help, prolly not, but it sure beats sitting around doing nothing and Enjoying The Show.

The WOKE are WOKE and the ones that are not Choose to be asleep and not see what is going on.

The only thing that will fix our screwed up lying BASTID system is to pick up your gun with others.
I do not see anyone willing to lead us in doing so with any credibility.
So if you really want to do the only thing that is going to fix this FOOKED up Country you had better be willing to pick up your guns.

I for one am not willing to fire the first shot and get annihilated in the process.
So
Until we get a true leader one that can bring us all together as one to fight these power hunger control freak SOB's
I am preparing to get as far from Snivalization as I can.
When we get a leader I will stand with the masses to take the trash out and get our country back.

And stevie doesnt want the masses standing behind anyone. Shes let us know often enough Trump is a dunce as are his followers.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
What am I doing you ask.

I am doing everything I can to spread the word that Q is a fake, a fraud and quite possibly a CIA Psyops.

That there is No Military intervention coming, that we are on are own, that we must face the fact that our entire election system is corrupted, that We The People no longer have a voice at the ballot box and that We The People need to find ways undo this corrupt system ourselves because nobody and nothing is hiding behind a curtain just waiting for the right time to emerge to fix this for us.

That we cannot just sit back, eat popcorn, and pretend this is some sort of movie or show that has a happy ending as long as we just sit quietly by and let it play out.

The solution to every problem begins with first acknowledging that the problem exists. Without that, there can be no solution. I’m doing whatever I can to inform people, to wake them up and to help find real and honest to goodness solutions, instead of sitting back and just waiting for someone else to come to the rescue.

Will it help, prolly not, but it sure beats sitting around doing nothing and Enjoying The Show.

The WOKE are WOKE and the ones that are not Choose to be asleep and not see what is going on.

The only thing that will fix our screwed up lying BASTID system is to pick up your gun with others.
So if you really want to do the only thing that is going to fix this FOOKED up Country you had better be willing to pick up your guns.

I for one am not willing to fire the first shot and get annihilated in the process.
So
Until we get a true leader one that can bring us all together as one to fight these power hunger control freak SOB's
When we get a leader I will stand with the masses to take the trash out and get our country back.

And stevie doesnt want the masses standing behind anyone. Shes let us know often enough Trump is a dunce as are his followers.

Being a Trump supporter and believing in THE PLAN are two vastly different things.

Very,very few of us Trump supporters, still believe in THE PLAN, most all never did.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K22 #16053040 05/04/21
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
What am I doing you ask.

And the Communists love you for it.

Classic Example of Projecting if there ever was one.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
What am I doing you ask.

What you haven't realized is that you aren't doing any more than anyone else. ALL you do is criticize everyone else's hope. For something to happen, first there has to be hope....and ALL you do is undermine that and you do it from SITTING around behind your computer, doing nothing else. Instead of watching the show you are becoming the show.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bobinpa
What am I doing you ask.

What you haven't realized is that you aren't doing any more than anyone else. ALL you do is criticize everyone else's hope. For something to happen, first there has to be hope....and ALL you do is undermine that and you do it from SITTING around behind your computer, doing nothing else. Instead of watching the show you are becoming the show.

I I may not be “accomplishing” anything more , but I am doing a hell of a lot more than just sitting around eating popcorn and Watching and Waiting, like a dog sitting sitting at the window waiting for his dead masters return.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
What am I doing you ask.

I I may not be “accomplishing” anything more , but I am doing a hell of a lot more than just sitting around eating popcorn and Watching and Waiting, like a dog sitting sitting at the window waiting for his dead masters return.

And, once again, that would be exactly what?

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by slugflinger
What am I doing you ask.

And, once again, that would be exactly what?

Go back a few posts and read.

Whip #16053271 05/04/21
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
My mistake!

Let me re-phrase; what are you doing to help our country?

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
Whip #16053308 05/04/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Whip #16053311 05/04/21
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Slug, Steve is the self appointed equivelent of the MSM fact checkers,, whatever is said auto-reject, He is a destroyer of whatever HE dont agree with, HIS word is the gospel an truth of the world,, Only HE can comment with truth an justice, a looter of your opinion,, only his counts, 75% of the links and articles on this thread is nonQ related but He HAS to rebut and opine, and not offer proof except what he thinks Q said,, and make up a Q quote to help ,, If one would look at the links and overall point Q is trying to make or get out there ,it puts a whole diff perspective as a whole,, But He takes it litterally instead of ,say a parrable,,, in His opinion Q -bad,Trump bad, only his own opinion can be counted as worthy, what is he doing you ask? looting your opinion,destructing your voice, injecting his divine word into your talking point,,,, typical democrat agenda,manifesto,, His name is dispair, his life is negativity, Hes without Hope,and wants yours dashed on the rocks,

I AM AMERICA!
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
What am I doing you ask.

And the Communists love you for it.

Classic Example of Projecting if there ever was one.

You just keep on exposing yourself. You might want to shut up.

Very,very few of us Trump supporters, still believe in THE PLAN, most all never did.

Who's the "us" Stevie, because that is a false statement.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
What am I doing you ask.

So

As a Q-ball you are going against your own narrative here.

As a Q-ball you are supposed to be trained to TRUST and to sit back and do nothing, cept eat popcorn and Enjoy The Show.

THE MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY
Q

TRUST Q

You have not been listening to what I have been saying.
You are incapable of understanding people.
What a closed in mind you have.

Whip #16053415 05/04/21
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by hosfly
Slug, Steve is the self appointed equivelent of the MSM fact checkers,, whatever is said auto-reject, He is a destroyer of whatever HE dont agree with, HIS word is the gospel an truth of the world,, Only HE can comment with truth an justice, a looter of your opinion,, only his counts, 75% of the links and articles on this thread is nonQ related but He HAS to rebut and opine, and not offer proof except what he thinks Q said,, and make up a Q quote to help ,, If one would look at the links and overall point Q is trying to make or get out there ,it puts a whole diff perspective as a whole,, But He takes it litterally instead of ,say a parrable,,, in His opinion Q -bad,Trump bad, only his own opinion can be counted as worthy, what is he doing you ask? looting your opinion,destructing your voice, injecting his divine word into your talking point,,,, typical democrat agenda,manifesto,, His name is dispair, his life is negativity, Hes without Hope,and wants yours dashed on the rocks,

Good points hos.

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
K22 #16053520 05/04/21
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Retired cat herder.

Whip #16054056 05/04/21
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
Whip #16054080 05/04/21
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
K22 #16054274 05/04/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Thanks, K. Ive been looking for that 7th one of Bill and Mel since i lost track of it last year, where Bill says the next one will get everyones attention. Why? Maybe because of pathogenic priming?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #16054425 05/04/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
TRUMP CONFIRMS Q 100% PROOF! HUSSEIN TO HANG FOR TREASON BQQM WEEK! NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rH5sr9D8zDee/

Page 1,256 of 2,261 1 2 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 2260 2261

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

409 members (1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 160user, 55 invisible), 1,841 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,217
Posts18,447,403
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.