Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Released on bail for armed robbery? Nigel is one's middle name, Mofo must be English!

BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Had a guy who worked for me a little while yrs ago he named his son $, that was on the birth certificate. just another check... f-cking lowlife mescan I'm sure Jim would suck his dick.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
They don't have enough home grown criminals in Atlanta. They have to import them from Virginia.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by szihn
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm. Lets just take a wild guess as to their skin color and culture in which they were raised.

What are the odds?

Yeah..I just LOVE these names they make up at the hospital as if they didnt really expect a baby to be born.

Their phonics, ebonics, and ability to spell lets you know who made the names up right away.

I'm even aware of one named Lemongelo....but spelled :Lemon Jello....seriously.

"Appendicitis Jones"?

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Clitoria Jackson is among my favorites.

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Had a guy who worked for me a little while yrs ago he named his son $, that was on the birth certificate. just another check... f-cking lowlife mescan I'm sure Jim would suck his dick.

You certainly have a fascination with homosexuals.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
An acquaintance of mine was a grade school teacher. Had a little black girl student named Porkchop. Not a nickname, either.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubt" Bertrand Russell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just LOVE these names they make up at the hospital as if they didnt really expect a baby to be born.

How Black babies get their names................the mother takes the first letter of the name of each of the men who COULD be the father of her child, and uses them to come up with a name for her baby.

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Parent at wife's school were she taught registered new student for kindergarten. Sh*thead was written as the child’s first. Registrar asked how to pronounce the little girl's name. Mother replied "Shi-theed!." When asked if that was a family name passed down, Mom said it was just something she read in a book and liked it. You can’t make this stuff up! Hasbeen

Wife had a kid named Le Baron in her class years ago. Our Mr. James’ mom probably missed an “a”.

Best one I heard was Shenigger. She came into the optometry shop where my niece worked and she about lost it. Made her show her drivers license to verify ID. NY drivers license in Alabama….. nice.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
In before NBN.

lol

Last edited by AKCHOPPER; 05/04/21.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why rob an ATT store? There is not much money there. How about a bank, check cashing place, a pawn shop, a coin or jewelry store? An armed robbery is going to send you to prison if you are caught, make it worth the risk.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Saw a birth announcement where the folks named their daughter "Violence".
Whites.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I just LOVE these names they make up at the hospital as if they didnt really expect a baby to be born.

How Black babies get their names................the mother takes the first letter of the name of each of the men who COULD be the father of her child, and uses them to come up with a name for her baby.

THAT...is the only plausible explanation.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Birth announcement in the local paper here a few years ago, they named the child "[bleep]", pronounced She Thead. Can you imagine their teacher when they enter school? Or the ridicule the kid will get growing up. You know the color.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Formica Dinette Washington..............

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
89 members (10gaugemag, 99Ozarks, 257robertsimp, akshooting, 15 invisible), 1,653 guests, and 745 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,756
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.