Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Beach"?!?

You Whining Clueless Kchunts are reaching. Hint. LAUGHING!?

I groove on you're squaring attire. Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Electric or gasser on the pot puller?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nighger Head is electric. Hint............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO, aka bacon throat, why would you build 10”, 12” and 14” 22’s on purpose?? Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Poseur Larry is always beating the fast twist drum, then builds a 9, 10, 12 and 14 twist 223. You can't make this schit up! Wow!

Hint...keep the 7 and 8, and toss the other ones overboard...

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You gals keep CRYING for help. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon my shooting it all,as you "get" to read about it and look at the pictures! Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
You don't shoot it all, that's the problem...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! Aka bacon throat, you’ve everyone beat in the bitching, whining, crying department... hint

Now, put your c pap machine back on and take a ni ni... 😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by Big Stick
Nighger Head is electric.

Kinda looks like an Electra-Dyne sheave on the deck.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Looks the whole shiit a roo is a lawn ornament, like the other (4)... 😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Judman
cumcatcher,

You reserve the right,to "convince" yourself of the things you most NEED to hear,to assuage your very WELL founded Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Ain't it a perpetual Hoot,that you are devoid the "means","abilities" and "comprehension" to connect a single fhuqking dot,as you ramp up your Hour Meter upon your Couchbound Kchunt? Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

If only to feed your Foot Fetish. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Here's to how "real" your Pretend is to you.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Hard chargin bacon throat, didn’t know kelpfed beach deer were a thing.?? You can tell by the clothing there, she really gets after it!! Haha 😂😂

I guess he does dress himself.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by NYNY
No rifle w/o a skull and crossbones can hit a bull in the butt at 20 feet.

Almost 50 K posts and still the same toilet mouth.

Northern lights effect !

Northern Lights has a THC content that can range anywhere between 14-19% THC. Its average content of 16.5% THC puts it on par with the average indica strain (17.6% THC). While the average strain is mild, the ones on the higher end can still be potent for novice consumers, so caution is advised. No relevant amounts of CBD are found within this strain.

Northern Lights is as close to a pure indica (90-95%) as you can get on the market, so you can expect it to induce high levels of relaxation and sedation. This strain is well-renowned for relaxing both the mind and the body, leaving the consumer in a blissful and lazy state.

Initially, the high sets in as heavy yet pleasant physical relaxation. It doesn't take long before consumers will start to feel and sleepy and sedated, eventually resulting in couchlock. Although some consumers report an increase in motivation or focus, this strain is less cerebral than others. It is able to slow down any racing thoughts, helping the consumer to mellow out.

This strain induces a dreamy and euphoric headspace, with a tendency to increase happiness. The light psychoactive effects may provoke introspection and make your surroundings more vibrant, however these will soon fade as the sedation slowly starts to set in. Given these effects, this strain is mostly recommended for nighttime use, particularly right before bed.

One of the many reasons Northern Lights is such a popular strain is its numerous medical benefits. This strain has analgesic properties and is often utilised to manage all sorts of aches and pains throughout the body. This includes chronic pain, joint pain, cancer-related pain, muscle tension, headaches, migraines and even inflammatory conditions such as arthritis. It can also quell nausea and is a potent appetite stimulator, which is helpful in managing the side-effects of conditions such as cancer and anorexia.

When combined with the mind-numbing high, this strain's mood-lifting effects are helpful in combatting symptoms related to depression, anxiety and PTSD. Many consumers turn to this strain as a way to de-stress after a long day. The condition that Northern Lights is the most effecting in managing though is insomnia. Sedation, pain relief and anxiolytic effects are the perfect recipe for putting your mind and body at ease to enjoy a good night's sleep.

That would be good for just about any old broke down creaky fugger!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

Nighger Head is electric.

Kinda looks like an Electra-Dyne sheave on the deck.

There's some Electra-Dyne kicking around,but as electric units go,the Safe T Haulers steal the show and that is of course what's pictured. Hint.

Some guys like a gas powered 'head and others use a dedicated Honda-esque powerplant to make hydraulic pullers(nice to use a single fuel source). Were it my mainstay,I'd simply tap into the D4 260 diesel for a hydraulics,on my biggest boat. Guys doing it for pay checks,all of course run hydraulic sheaves. The Electric Avenue is nice to plug/play and get out of the way. Hint.

Pardon my shooting it all,as the Crying Karens "get" to read about it and practice their GoogleFu while trying feverishly to keep pace. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 222Sako, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 53 invisible), 2,461 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,501
Posts18,452,486
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.