J
Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Originally Posted by deflave
Callnum just lost $300 a week.

LOL

Ouch LOL

[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

Twenty years from now the guy in the suit will be trying to figure out how to lower the bottom line for the factory and business
he created and his solution will be to move the factory to China. The woman will probably go on to get her PHD in Nuclear physics
and help figure out how to make fusion achieve 70% over breakeven,

You post is completely disingenuous!

Geeze...another broad from Texas.

Maybe the same broad?

I am MAGA.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It wan`t all that long ago that the Republican`s were giving $600 a week in unemployment over and above what the state was paying. I know plenty of people who would call themselves good republican`s and voted a straight republican ticket who sat home on their asses collecting more than they could get working or about the same. They would say why work when you can make as much not working. Look like it is the pot calling kettle black. There are low rent looser on both sides of the political isle.

If you were not a complete moron you would realize the situation changes with the vaccine Trump pushed through in record time. The first round of stimulus we needed to give people some support because chit was closed and Rona was filling hospitals. Now Hospitals have plenty of space, vaccines are available, and there is zero reason not to get back to normal. Even a liberal tool like yourself can make that connection. Trump fixed chit, now the liberals want to keep sitting on their lazy a$$es sucking on borrowed gov money we can't afford to pay back. If that doesn't make sense PM elkslayer, he will set you straight.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
All I can say is about time, Gianforte is the man.
I'm glad that P.O.S. Bullock is gone.
The working guys who had the desire to stay working through all this covid bullshit are the ones who should get rewarded not the lazy asses who sucked off the government tit for the last year.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
[

quote=funnybone]

LOL[/quote

Ouch LOL

Twenty years from now the guy in the suit will be trying to figure out how to lower the bottom line for the factory and business
he created and his solution will be to move the factory to China. The woman will probably go on to get her PHD in Nuclear physics

The gal will probably be addicted meth , missing her teeth, children taken away by the state, and giving 5 dollar blow jobs at the Havre truck stop like caldumb

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

LOL

Ouch LOL

Geeze...another broad from Texas.

Maybe the same broad?

Just another beta male idiot’s sock puppet. Seems dumber even than sachuckles

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I have been told by reputable members that Ribka had pride at one time. Then he started tossing salad at the truck stop. Dude, you floss?
LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It wan`t all that long ago that the Republican`s were giving $600 a week in unemployment over and above what the state was paying. I know plenty of people who would call themselves good republican`s and voted a straight republican ticket who sat home on their asses collecting more than they could get working or about the same. They would say why work when you can make as much not working. Look like it is the pot calling kettle black. There are low rent looser on both sides of the political isle.

Quit biching and get back to work you lazy democrat voting bum.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Yup. Some people have no pride. Or morals. Or shame.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BobBrown
I have been told by reputable members that Ribka had pride at one time. Then he started tossing salad at the truck stop. Dude, you floss?
LMAO

Good one bobby. I have no idea wtf you're talking about though. And you used spell check this time so will give you credit for that.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by BobBrown
LMAO

Good one bobby. I have no idea wtf you're talking about though. And you used spell check this time so will give you credit for that.

OK. LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wish MI would stop the fed supplement of UE. This is one state that will never happen.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He ain't a Texan.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by SBTCO
The guy is earning his pay and then some.

I think Greg is a keeper, help wanted signs everyplace and the feds want everyone to sit home on the couch.

Now if he could just stay on the right side of the law.

A couple of FWP violations and an assault charge he plead guilty to, I guess you all like electing criminals.

You and yours are HYPOCRITES of the highest order.

When GG was running, all you guys screamed he wasn't a real Montanan.

A guy shows up at his place/function and is an overbearing ass. GG tells him to leave, the guy proceeds to up his dickishness. GG takes him down. Exactly what every red-blooded Montana man would tell you needs to be done in that situation.

Then you guy running and screaming that GG is a meany and isn't civilized. FMR you're not only dumb, but unbelievably lacking in self-awareness.

GG doesn't quite have his paperwork in order to trap a wolf and you scream and cry he is a criminal. Did I ever hear you screaming about Barry smoking dope or doing coke? Pretty sure both those are highly illegal. Ever scream and holler about Clinton raping women?

Montana MOFO
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle

I think Greg is a keeper, help wanted signs everyplace and the feds want everyone to sit home on the couch.

Im pretty happy with him thus far, and frankly, I didnt expect to be. But hes actually acting like a Republican......

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
A couple of FWP violations and an assault charge he plead guilty to, I guess you all like electing criminals.

I am sure you protested all the slush money spent on hushing sexual harassment complaints in Bullock's admin and then that they closed access to those records to the public so citizens can't tell who did what.

I bet you ranted and raved when Curtis was pushed out as Lt Governor because of all the screwy stuff going on in Bullock's admin.

Montana MOFO
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Fugk yeah, doing what he was elected to do. Amazing ain't it?!

Thank all that's holy we have him and a legislature that're doing what they can. Drives home the point local and state elections matter.

I'm trying to talk a buddy into running for the school board here in Wokefish. The current members all suck kack and eat snatch, but not in the order God intended. The one piece of shidt owns the hardware store in town. I tell everyone I can not to spend a dime there.

MAGA
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

caldumb has never been in a fight in is life and testosterone scares him. No male role model in his life, raised by a single enabling mother hence his hatred and fear of strong male figures.

Originally Posted by Tarkio

Now if he could just stay on the right side of the law.

You and yours are HYPOCRITES of the highest order.

When GG was running, all you guys screamed he wasn't a real Montanan.

A guy shows up at his place/function and is an overbearing ass. GG tells him to leave, the guy proceeds to up his dickishness. GG takes him down. Exactly what every red-blooded Montana man would tell you needs to be done in that situation.

Then you guy running and screaming that GG is a meany and isn't civilized. FMR you're not only dumb, but unbelievably lacking in self-awareness.

GG doesn't quite have his paperwork in order to trap a wolf and you scream and cry he is a criminal. Did I ever hear you screaming about Barry smoking dope or doing coke? Pretty sure both those are highly illegal. Ever scream and holler about Clinton raping women?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Yup. Some people have no pride. Or morals. Or shame.

Is this thread about Flave?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ingwe
But hes actually acting like a Republican......
m

Yes he is. 2 FWP violations and pled guilty to assault also owns a mug shot.

Yep very Republican

Reba you still scared of 2” of snow on a road?

Tarkio you are a pilgrim to MT right?

Actually this is one good thing GG has done. Probably be the only.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Paying people more to sit on their azz,s nationwide.
Then people refuse to go back to work when told their jobs are GTG again.
And using fear of " The Covid" as their lazy azz .gov backed alibi.

Fugga,s need to be cut the fugg off if they refuse work.

Buncha bullschitt.....

And the monopoly money keeps on paying for it......

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 21, 12344mag, 1234, 17CalFan, 53 invisible), 3,344 guests, and 1,122 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,294
Posts18,467,986
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.