Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
What part of black thugs killing other black thugs is a bad thing?

I'm sure that there are some innocent bystanders killed in gunfire exchanges, but since black folks tolerate drugs and gangs, a little collateral damage is to be expected.

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Oldman3
Originally Posted by memtb
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Welcome to the City life.

Baton Rouge has now exceeded all previous records.

50 murders as of May 1.

Like Covid, it’s going exponential.

The mayor and police chief says, “We gotta stop this”.

It’s awesome to be having a great season! Is there a chance to be number one per capita by year end! I hate the thought that after I move away, they’re going for numero uno! Will there be trophies and banquets?

I watch WBRZ (Baton Rouge) 10:00 pm news every morning on Roko! I’d like to say that I’m surprised at the number of homicides almost daily.....but sadly, I not!

I just wish my kids and relatives could leave that hell hole! memtb

They tell me Zachary is not as bad as BR. I'm guessing Mall City and Scottlandville are the main problem areas.

And Baker/Brownsfield.

The 51 dead now haven’t been directly identified as to race but by names it looks like 1 Hispanic and the rest black on black,

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by rem shooter
Black culture ,.gotta love it..they of course wont admitt to that .. buts its the guns ,.liberals say

First of all 'Black Culture' is an oxymoron...they have no culture thats definable.

But you're right...its the guns.

And others are right...if they'd defund the police this stuff would stop...eventually after they'd killed each other off....

And really...is that so bad of an idea?

^^^^^^^^^Perfect solution Sir^^^^^^^^^

Trump Won!
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Shooting up quite a bunch of innocents too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

50 murders as of May 1.

It’s awesome to be having a great season! Is there a chance to be number one per capita by year end! I hate the thought that after I move away, they’re going for numero uno! Will there be trophies and banquets?

I watch WBRZ (Baton Rouge) 10:00 pm news every morning on Roko! I’d like to say that I’m surprised at the number of homicides almost daily.....but sadly, I not!

Sad to say that every time a gun goes off in Baton Rouge my property value goes up.

West Feliciana Parish is a good place.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

50 murders as of May 1.

Sad to say that every time a gun goes off in Baton Rouge my property value goes up.

Yes it is.

I wasn’t joking about the property values. Gone absolutely crazy.
Mr neighbor 2 places over from mine has a 6.5 acre piece that he’s working on and I was helping him with his tractor last Sunday. He bent the scchitt out of his bush hog.

Two different couples just riding and looking stopped and asked if he’d sell his place and one offered twice what Keith paid for it.

One lady pointed across the way to my place and asked who owned that. I told her that I did and she asked to look at it. Told her it wasn’t for sale but feel free to walk around it and she and her husband did, came back and wanted info on the designer and the builder.

Our area has 22 homes in it with one piece left to build on and we don’t have any monument or sign out on Hwy 61. One way in and out, surrounded by woods. On any given weekend we’ll have 20-25 lookers driving through. 2 years ago we might have 8-10 drive around looking.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Drove Wife down there for a Marathon a few years back, start line was at the Capitol iirc, POPO, Dogs were everywhere, choppers in the air too, i didn't like the vibe at all, was more than happy to head N/NW!

Trump Won!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

50 murders as of May 1.

Yes it is.

I wasn’t joking about the property values. Gone absolutely crazy.
Mr neighbor 2 places over from mine has a 6.5 acre piece that he’s working on and I was helping him with his tractor last Sunday. He bent the scchitt out of his bush hog.

Two different couples just riding and looking stopped and asked if he’d sell his place and one offered twice what Keith paid for it.

One lady pointed across the way to my place and asked who owned that. I told her that I did and she asked to look at it. Told her it wasn’t for sale but feel free to walk around it and she and her husband did, came back and wanted info on the designer and the builder.

Our area has 22 homes in it with one piece left to build on and we don’t have any monument or sign out on Hwy 61. One way in and out, surrounded by woods. On any given weekend we’ll have 20-25 lookers driving through. 2 years ago we might have 8-10 drive around looking.

Then sell it ya broke bastid

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I’m suffering from some serious Negro fatigue. 13% of the population does not warrant 99.9% of the attention. I DGAF what the MSM says... it’s alright to be white.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’m suffering from some serious Negro fatigue. 13% of the population does not warrant 99.9% of the attention. I DGAF what the MSM says... it’s alright to be white.

But Old Toot has that Negro girlfriend so lighten up . sheez

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Like someone said here, give them all .45's to speed up the process.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You boys just need a modern-day education.

They don't do it because they are Negros and it isn't their fault.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Black folks get themselves up in arms if one of their criminals is killed by police, but black on black homicide is so common that it hardly causes a ripple of indignation and is just background noise.

As a whole, the black community tolerates criminal activity, so they are reaping what they have sown. I have zero sympathy for their dead.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

If they were only killing each other....no problem. However, I’ve had 3 (4 if you count the wife of one) close, personal friends (2 were elderly retired people) murdered by this scum. Granted this was years ago, but I’m still angered every time I think about it!

Zachary is far too close to BR, the complexion of Zachary will be changed within the next two decades! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

Black folks get themselves up in arms if one of their criminals is killed by police, but black on black homicide is so common that it hardly causes a ripple of indignation and is just background noise.

As a whole, the black community tolerates criminal activity, so they are reaping what they have sown. I have zero sympathy for their dead.

Talking to the police can get them killed pretty quick.
It’s more like an enforced toleration.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Just wait till it gets hot.

Then things will really explode.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is there any correlation between crime & murder rate vs. which political party runs the city?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

If they were only killing each other....no problem. However, I’ve had 3 (4 if you count the wife of one) close, personal friends (2 were elderly retired people) murdered by this scum. Granted this was years ago, but I’m still angered every time I think about it!

Zachary is far too close to BR, the complexion of Zachary will be changed within the next two decades! memtb

Zachary is already well into complexion change mostly due to the number of multi family apartments being built and being victims of their earlier success. The apartments developments are killing Zachary.

Lots of places for sale there and the property taxes for individual property owners is getting rough. Lots of expansion is required for utilities, roads, etc and those bills gotta be paid and apartment dwellers bring nothing to the party.

Zachary recently expanded the city limits miles northward up Hwy 19 and Plank Road. When you come south out of Slaughter you immediately hit a “Welcome to Zachary “ sign.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MPat70
Is there any correlation between crime & murder rate vs. which political party runs the city?

Yessir.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by jackmountain
it’s alright to be white.

Racist bāstard.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

671 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 160user, 66 invisible), 2,945 guests, and 1,420 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,472
Posts18,451,759
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.