-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Fats, deal. I’ll meet you under the red white and blue windmill.
I’ll have whisky and lots of it

Santa Nella?

GB1

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Morewood
I don't care what you fuggers say, I know a lot of Californians just as conservative and redneck as all you good ol' boys.

Probably more so. We just don't run in the streets naked so you don't hear about us.

Thats great.

Stay super conservative

Stay gun owners.

Just stay in California.

The INSANE massive exodus from California to Idaho has screwed up this state so badly its ridiculous. The land prices and housing prices have gone sky high, state wide. The traffic and congestion. The massive amount of people in the mountains, where you used to never see a soul.

And all you hear is "well don't you want more of us conservative voters?"

No, not really.

Boise had 35K people in the town when I grew up in it, and maybe 75K in the valley. There are over 1 MILLION people there now. I fled there 20+ years ago, to escape the Californians, Portlandians and Seattle refugees.

WE ARE OVER CAPACITY

TRY WYOMING OR THE DAKOTAS

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I used to live in northeast Washington near the Idaho line. I often hung around in Idaho. I bet I saw a hundred Idaho bumper stickers, "DON'T CALIFORNICATE IDAHO."

And they meant it, too. I heard that if someone moved up there from California, they better get those plates off within 24 hours or they would get a broken windshield and some flat tires. I was from Georgia, I was immune nobody cared if a Georgia boy moved up there.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Nothing against you personally MOREWOOD.

Just Calis in general.

Literally 5 out of 5 of the last houses sold in my neighborhood have been sold to people with California plates...

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Lol...so far most of the ones I know are okay, although it's a little disconcerting to hear " I sold my apartment in LA to buy this 500 acres by the lake. All my friends are gonna freak out."

Haha! This fugging guy thinks Californians are okey dokey.

Might as well I suppose....he is about to be a Eastern Californian.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Last summer was really plugged up with Kalifornians everywhere .Couldn't even use a boat launch or a hiking trail.

Idaho going down the toilet

Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
I don't care what you fuggers say, I know a lot of Californians just as conservative and redneck as all you good ol' boys.

Probably more so. We just don't run in the streets naked so you don't hear about us.

Thats great.

Stay super conservative

Stay gun owners.

Just stay in California.

The INSANE massive exodus from California to Idaho has screwed up this state so badly its ridiculous. The land prices and housing prices have gone sky high, state wide. The traffic and congestion. The massive amount of people in the mountains, where you used to never see a soul.

And all you hear is "well don't you want more of us conservative voters?"

No, not really.

Boise had 35K people in the town when I grew up in it, and maybe 75K in the valley. There are over 1 MILLION people there now. I fled there 20+ years ago, to escape the Californians, Portlandians and Seattle refugees.

WE ARE OVER CAPACITY

TRY WYOMING OR THE DAKOTAS

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Stophel
Doesn't everyone think Californians suck?

Yep
No matter what.
It is always Commyfornia's Fault.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rest easy, campers. I have no desire to move to a hostile environment based solely upon my license plates.

I've carved out a rich life and a big family here in the land of fruits and nuts. I'll remain behind enemy lines here in the Golden State.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
The license plates are pretty gay.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Fats, deal. I’ll meet you under the red white and blue windmill.
I’ll have whisky and lots of it
Santa Nella?

Stay Frosty. All will be revealed.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
There are handful or so of Caliotos on here and more than a handful (I personally know several that live here now) that would and do fit in. But the simple fact is that they are a drop in the bucket when compared to the numbers moving in.

By and large a Cali conservative is a moderate here and in other Red locales. An influx of moderates is not a good thing politically. What they've done to the local economy is felonious. Cali doesn't own this themselves, WA relocators tend to be just as bad in my experience.

Personally, when I curse the californians et al, you guys should know damn well I'm not speaking of you, and though I can't speak for anyone else I'd imagine the same holds true. If it hurts your feelings then build a damned callous. Your exports are destroying the mountain west.

It was bad before, now with the "work" from home push and sheep fleeing lockdown states it's INFUGKINGSANE around here.

MAGA
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

Most “conservative” Californians would be like a Montana liberal. It’s not apples to apples.

🤣
I follow NBC Montana on Facebook.
The majority of posters on that page are as whacked out as the most radical liberals out here, boggles my mind to read the crap they post.
Missoula, Bozeman and Butte are infested with liberals as bad as any in California.

https://www.facebook.com/NBCMontana/

More truth than we like to admit.
But then, like most college towns across the nation, its to be expected.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
There are handful or so of Caliotos on here and more than a handful (I personally know several that live here now) that would and do fit in. But the simple fact is that they are a drop in the bucket when compared to the numbers moving in.

By and large a Cali conservative is a moderate here and in other Red locales. An influx of moderates is not a good thing politically. What they've done to the local economy is felonious. Cali doesn't own this themselves, WA relocators tend to be just as bad in my experience.

Personally, when I curse the californians et al, you guys should know damn well I'm not speaking of you, and though I can't speak for anyone else I'd imagine the same holds true. If it hurts your feelings then build a damned callous. Your exports are destroying the mountain west.

It was bad before, now with the "work" from home push and sheep fleeing lockdown states it's INFUGKINGSANE around here.

Love is never having to say your sorry.💝

[Linked Image from xtramagazine.com]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by FatCity67

That's Salmonella on the left, but which one of you guys is on the right?

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FatCity67

That's Salmonella on the left, but which one of you guys is on the right?

Don't be coy big fella.

"Maybe we're all happy."

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I've been seeing plates from all over the country, especially the eastern seaboard, rolling through the valley for months now.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Makay... not to get too serious on a cali bash thread but a few things to consider of you will..

There has been a massive influx of people into CA and it has screwed up my once great state beyond belief.

The housing and land prices have been driven to beyond ridiculous, statewide.

The traffic and congestion is worse than ever.

The mountains are packed with people where once there were few..

We are also OVER CAPACITY..

Do you somehow think you are alone in your plight??

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Makay... not to get too serious on a cali bash thread but a few things to consider of you will..

There has been a massive influx of people into CA and it has screwed up my once great state beyond belief.

The housing and land prices have been driven to beyond ridiculous, statewide.

The traffic and congestion is worse than ever.

The mountains are packed with people where once there were few..

We are also OVER CAPACITY..

Do you somehow think you are alone in your plight??

Oh sure, play the victim card....

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Higginez
The drive and ambition of a Californian is enough to make a Montanan hate him. Sure makes judging a guy by his license plate a whole bunch easier.

Lol no. It’s got nothing to do with ambition and everything to do with liberal pricktatude.

Don’t overthink this.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
I’d rather have hemorrhoids than Californians.

Sometimes hemorrhoids go away.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

152 members (44mc, 2UP, 300jimmy, 1eyedmule, 35, 257 mag, 11 invisible), 1,343 guests, and 846 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,061
Posts18,463,272
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.