-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
.008% of the vaccinated people have been infected with Covid-19 after their shot. Must be just a heck of a coincidence.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
GB1

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
No vaccine for me. I will take my chances disinfecting my innards with whisky and the occasional moonshine.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
When I brought up the vaccines to my oncologist, she rolled her eyes, and said we are working with expensive, precise ,WELL TESTED, drugs in your system. ( Her Emphasis) We Don't need to introduce wild cards and politics into your treatment.........

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
For me the reasons were few.

1.) I had Covid 5 months ago & still feel impacted in my stamina & ability to breath. Never was hospitalized or anything like that.

2.) Respect for others. I do not wish to be getting sick or worse yet passing this on to others.

3.) I hope we experience herd immunity sooner than later. I'll do my part.

4.) I am concerned that a worse more serious variant will rise up if we do not get a handle on this soon.

5.) I feel I understand enough about the science of the vaccine & the years of research that went into developing this vaccine even before we had seen our first case of covid 19. I trust the Vaccine is safer than getting Covid statistically.

6.) I want to see business get back to normal in this country.

7.) I want to see school get back to normal in this country.

8.) I trust the T rump administration that helped stimulate or set the ball rolling to allow us the opportunity to be vaccinated so early since the onset of this Virus.

9.) Because I hope to get rid of the darn mask's.

10.) Because I want everyone to feel safe to vote in person by next election.

11.) I want our children to feel safe.

12.) I want to see our population to feel comfortable on the whole with face to face interaction again.

13.) My immune system may not be what it once was.

14.) Concern respect for others; Family, friends, & community.

15.) I clearly see that the vaccine is working. That is the vaccine is doing by far more good than harm.

17.) I feel the good Lord provided & or will be providing the vaccine for all us sinners young & old.

17.) Willingness to do my small part. I am thankful for the opportunity.

18.) Guess I just have faith this is the right thing to do for the community / country 1st & myself 2nd.

19.) Facts favor a vaccinated nation.

20.) I want all of us to experience the opportunity to vote for decades to come.

Had my 1st shot a little over 3 weeks ago & ready for the next this coming week. Yea there will and has been some discomfort. For me Covid 19 was by far worse. I know of a few close acquaintances that were not as fortunate as myself.

This is a good distance from being over & we have the opportunity to take part in shortening the duration of this outbreak. One way or another we will have an effect. I choose to be a positive effect. I choose to reduce the burden on the medical system & community sooner rather than later.

JFC.......
Not a vaccine .
A gene therapy dna trigger to lesson affects.
Wont prevent you from catching it or passing it on.
Educate yourself...
And stay away from the cool aide....

And thank you for the cut, copy, and paste job of proaganda.

Hunter is an idiot, the end

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Some people do fine with Covid 19 recovery. Others think they are fine though there are underlying long term conditions that compromise there future in ways that are not so well understood. Then others who survive are very aware of the impact on their life and the life of their family. case in point.

https://www.keloland.com/news/healt...-days-following-double-lung-transplant/.

Call me crazy though I take this seriously, the China virus or whatever you want to call the variants of Covid that are hitting many near and far quite hard to the point of fatality's. The more virus there is out they're circulating, the greater chances of an even more serious variant coming out of the mess. One of the worst case scenarios would be where the young are impacted worse than what we have seen yet.

Wish we had more data on the vaccines - yes. Reality is we are very fortunate to have the vaccine options out there that we do have. For those who do choose to take the vaccine I say congratulations & thank you.

Last edited by Hunterapp; 05/05/21.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by RHutch
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
I don’t care who does or doesn’t. It’s none of my business and not my place to talk someone into or out of it.

Yup

Same here.

I don't know why so many are hell bent on talking other grown ups into or out of taking the vaccine. Take it or don't take it, read sources you trust and make your own decision. Don't let a bunch of loons (on either side) make up your mind for you.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Bin ought to hire a border collie to round up all the sheep and put them in a nice safe pen where they can bleat to and on each other to their hearts' content.

MAGA
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by renegade50
For me the reasons were few.

1.) I had Covid 5 months ago & still feel impacted in my stamina & ability to breath. Never was hospitalized or anything like that.

2.) Respect for others. I do not wish to be getting sick or worse yet passing this on to others.

3.) I hope we experience herd immunity sooner than later. I'll do my part.

4.) I am concerned that a worse more serious variant will rise up if we do not get a handle on this soon.

5.) I feel I understand enough about the science of the vaccine & the years of research that went into developing this vaccine even before we had seen our first case of covid 19. I trust the Vaccine is safer than getting Covid statistically.

6.) I want to see business get back to normal in this country.

7.) I want to see school get back to normal in this country.

8.) I trust the T rump administration that helped stimulate or set the ball rolling to allow us the opportunity to be vaccinated so early since the onset of this Virus.

9.) Because I hope to get rid of the darn mask's.

10.) Because I want everyone to feel safe to vote in person by next election.

11.) I want our children to feel safe.

12.) I want to see our population to feel comfortable on the whole with face to face interaction again.

13.) My immune system may not be what it once was.

14.) Concern respect for others; Family, friends, & community.

15.) I clearly see that the vaccine is working. That is the vaccine is doing by far more good than harm.

17.) I feel the good Lord provided & or will be providing the vaccine for all us sinners young & old.

17.) Willingness to do my small part. I am thankful for the opportunity.

18.) Guess I just have faith this is the right thing to do for the community / country 1st & myself 2nd.

19.) Facts favor a vaccinated nation.

20.) I want all of us to experience the opportunity to vote for decades to come.

Had my 1st shot a little over 3 weeks ago & ready for the next this coming week. Yea there will and has been some discomfort. For me Covid 19 was by far worse. I know of a few close acquaintances that were not as fortunate as myself.

This is a good distance from being over & we have the opportunity to take part in shortening the duration of this outbreak. One way or another we will have an effect. I choose to be a positive effect. I choose to reduce the burden on the medical system & community sooner rather than later.

JFC.......
Not a vaccine .
A gene therapy dna trigger to lesson affects.
Wont prevent you from catching it or passing it on.
Educate yourself...
And stay away from the cool aide....

And thank you for the cut, copy, and paste job of proaganda.

FDA approval, maybe enough reason not to take it until then.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by RHutch
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
I don’t care who does or doesn’t. It’s none of my business and not my place to talk someone into or out of it.

Yup

Same here.

I don't know why so many are hell bent on talking other grown ups into or out of taking the vaccine. Take it or don't take it, read sources you trust and make your own decision. Don't let a bunch of loons (on either side) make up your mind for you.

You got a really bad case of common sense.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Some people do fine with Covid 19 recovery. Others think they are fine though there are underlying long term conditions that compromise there future in ways that are not so well understood. Then others who survive are very aware of the impact on their life and the life of their family. case in point.

https://www.keloland.com/news/healt...-days-following-double-lung-transplant/.

Call me crazy though I take this seriously, the China virus or whatever you want to call the variants of Covid that are hitting many near and far quite hard to the point of fatality's. The more virus there is out they're circulating, the greater chances of an even more serious variant coming out of the mess. One of the worst case scenarios would be where the young are impacted worse than what we have seen yet.

Wish we had more data on the vaccines - yes. Reality is we are very fortunate to have the vaccine options out there that we do have. For those who do choose to take the vaccine I say congratulations & thank you.

Why are you thanking them?

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I do not want to kill my 94-year-old mother. I got the jabs, and they are no joke. You feel the second one. I have had all the vaccines for international work. The COVID is up there with some of the old live virus vaccines as far as how you feel for a couple weeks.

The fall forecast for flu's is not good. There is a possibility COVID will be back in some form. The doctors say the vaccinated will be better prepared for the next volley.

Last edited by MM879; 05/05/21.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by MM879
I do not want to kill my 94-year-old mother. I got the jabs, and they are no joke. You feel the second one. I have had all the vaccines for international work. The COVID is up there with some of the old live virus vaccines as far as how you feel for a couple weeks.

You getting jabbed isn't going to save 94-year old mommy kiddo.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by copperking81

You don't know that. What do know is I have to take care of her daily. I need to do all that I can to minimize risk.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So many words to say “I am so scared!”

Lol

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

You don't know that. What do know is I have to take care of her daily. I need to do all that I can to minimize risk.

Effective or not, I’d do the same in your situation.

You’re a heck of a Man for taking care of your Mother,

H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Effective or not, I’d do the same in your situation.

You’re a heck of a Man for taking care of your Mother,

Plus 1 Thumbs up!

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Because I have to travel and the number of restrictions otherwise is literally crazy.

I'm not cheap, I'm frugal.
[Linked Image]
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I wanted to!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

You're right, the vaccine is a force field. You're shielded from da covid. My apologies... I took you for a moron but clearly you're an educated critical thinking man. Not a moron. A moron would think that a force field isn't well... real.

Go save mommy.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Backroads
So many words to say “I am so scared!”

Lol

Spot on. Cowardly is more accurate. I’ll get some hateful replies for pointing this out, I’m sure

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

347 members (1_deuce, 260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 264mag, 270winchester, 30 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,449
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.