Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
In this installment of the Adventure Bowhunter, "Rams and Hams"

The owner of one of the bowhunting companies that hires me to bring their ideas to life (and then travel the country killing stuff) and I hopped in the Adventure bowhunter truck and headed to Oklahoma. This mission was product testing an arrow mounted tracking nock we have been developing. I do the design and engineering and field testing. This traveling bowhunt was to do field trials of the latest version of this bowhunting tool. I was also doing further testing my new broadhead design and to get more footage of carcass recovery using a thermal drone. Its was just another business trip at a time of year, some call "the off season" (as if such a thing is real).

To date, Ive used the tracking nock on 9 deer and 3 hogs but we needed to do some live tests on thick hair/wooly critters so we sought out rams as well as hog because I love running arrows through hogs. Now the whiney and pissy and moany pugs here (who likely dont bowhunt anyway) that sit on the computer, waiting for a season to open near them in the fall will wet themselves and faint over the thought of going on such a business trip. I will laugh at their protests as I always do. Product testing and company timelines cant wait for a guy to draw a tag or a season to open in their home state. We have timelines and things to get done so we travel. (the joy is in the doing) but for some, they just like to piss and moan from the couch. If this describes you. Click away FAST before you injure yourself throwing a fit. (you have been patterned) grin

During this field test we took out many hogs and a few rams and learned more about how our bowhunting tools function to make them better for the end users in the future. Here are some videos that I edited so as not to trigger the 10 ply guys here seeking to be offended by seeing or hearing a brand name. I fear for your health and you injuring yourself running to the admins to complain. (im worried for you so I scrubbed the content so as not to trigger you AGAIN)

This new 6 blade broadhead I came up with is really producing some awesome wound channels.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Based on the results of this field test we will make some improvements to the products and then go on yet another traveling, adventure bowhunt . Until next time.

Your pal
The Adventure Bowhunter grin

Try not to have beard envy.

I can predict who now will throw a tantrum and piss and moan with a jealous rage. (you have been patterned) . Its funny as hell and so easy to do. You young folks are so easily triggered and able to be manipulated by me. hahaahhaha.

3...................2.....................1....... whine. Jealous tantrums fuel me. Dont disappoint me.

Last edited by sharp_things; 04/27/21.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

WWP53D
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
That guy is not going further than 50 yards from a motorized vehicle to "hunt".....

That's why he has to invent ways to find his game he gut shot. Not sure he could bend over to follow a blood trail...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nice tits ron

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'd be happy to take you out archery hunting on a true hunt since you are an adventure bowhunter. Send me a PM and we can discuss pricing. It would likely help your archery marketing back east if you come west and kill a mule deer spot and stalk.

I can customize a hunt for you as your mobility looks compromised.

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
neat video ! about your tracking tools.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by pete53
neat video ! about your tracking tools.

Pete53.5 when you create a sock to follow your greatness.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by GregW
I'd be happy to take you out archery hunting on a true hunt since you are an adventure bowhunter. Send me a PM and we can discuss pricing. It would likely help your archery marketing back east if you come west and kill a mule deer spot and stalk.

I can customize a hunt for you as your mobility looks compromised.

I’ll pay for it just to see his fat ass trying to hunt desert bucks in AZ. “How much further to the ground blind my feet hurt” lol

What do you think sharp_things? Free mule deer hunt in AZ? Only catch is you can’t puss out.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Shît, DH, Ronny-PoonTang would stroke out before he stepped out of his tent from the heat.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Beard envy?...........i scissor cut more than that off my sack getting ready for hot weather.

Trump Won!
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
ROR!! No doubt it's better looking too!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by smokepole
ROR!! No doubt it's better looking too!!

LOL, 'Ol Humpty gonna have to grab another gear and try to keep up ; ]

Trump Won!
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
WOW! a 1000+ views in the short time since I posted this hunt. You guys are drawn like moths to a flame. Just itching to read about bowhunting. You should really try it yourself. You might like it. Ask any questions you might have.

I'll try to take the replies in order.

SKane, your constant fascination and obsession with genitals is worrisome. FYI, Im straight so I dont play for your team. Best of luck finding the penis (or penis's) you clearly hunger for.

GregW, simply send all the details of the hunt you want to go on with me to my home office for review. Ive got a person that handles such details. Thanks.

Deadhead, the same for you. You can PM me and I can direct you to who to contact in our office you you and they can iron out the details of the free hunt you are offering but know my schedule is pretty tight. Perhaps you will be lucky and I will have some open time that fits with your schedule. What a treat that would be for you.

Pete, yes, I get to work with a lot of bowhunting companies to invent and design and field test some interesting bowhunting gear/tech. Its a great line of work to be in.

As many of you know, Ill be heading to Africa with my bow in late Aug. Returning in Sept. on another business trip with a bow. but before I have even departed for Africa, I learned I will be going again in 2022 thanks to Pope and Young (speaking of free hunts) I usually buy up a bunch of their tickets for all the hunts they raffle off all around the world. Last week I was called by the Pope and Young President and he informed me I won my choice of a free hunt in Argentina or Africa. I took the African bowhunt so it looks like Africa gets me 2 years in a row with bow in hand.

As to the most recent traveling bow hunt. I finished my Euro mounts of my rams.

And I converted some of my latest archery killed hogs into fine dining in my smoker.

Thats all the time I can give you guys for now. Its been busy as hell around here. Ive really increased the volume of bowhunting video content Ive been uploading to youtube. Ive been hired by a company to design a new bow target (broadheads and field points) and Im again partnering with the nations oldest and largest state bowhunting org to be their corporate sponsor for the nation's longest running broadhead shoot.Im amassing a hell of a list of fantastic prizes for them. Im making plans to attend the P&Y convention in Reno as well as several other traveling hunts so I hope you dont mind that I cant waste time on the computer all day like you folks do just talking about bowhunting. (really, back your rear ends away from that computer and try getting into the great outdoors for a change and you wont be so pissy and whinny and angry and upset all the time.)

Stop living vicariously through my traveling hunts waiting for a tag or a season to open near you. Go out and make your own adventures year round instead of sitting on the computer. You are welcome.Just think how great it could be for you to finally post some actual bowhunting content here rather than your usual sniveling and whining and dumb ass blatther if you actually got out and bowhunted rather than complaining and jaw jacking with your jealous rants about my bowhunting trips. In all honesty, it would be good for you. You wouldn't sound so pathetic and stupid all the time. Again, ask any questions you may need and I can help get you going.

Just thi

Best Afield

Your Pal
The Adventure Bowhunter

PS. I will now leave you to your usual whining and pissing and moaning and jealous sniveling. (its funny) I'll check back as time allows.

P.P.S. If anybody else want the chance to hunt with me, do as Ive instructed the other two and message me, I'll put you in touch with the folks on my end that will try to make it happen.

Last edited by sharp_things; 05/07/21.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Your still a dickwad, there is no way around it. What you call "hunts" can be called as sporting as bringing home the meat from the freezer section at a grocery store.
But you keep stroking your self...I doubt your ol" lady has been doin it to much lately.... at least not to you

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Great deer pics! I like sticking pigs also. They squeal sometimes. I like that.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
110 members (16penny, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 444Matt, 32_20fan, 15 invisible), 1,747 guests, and 809 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,701
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.