Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll admit it I chuckled at the meme.

Is OP the one whose friend sliced off his fingers in some weird accident?

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
the worst part is those pissed off twats won't read this thread.

if they're PMing you with comments, you should post them here so we can all read them, that would be another hilarious set of comments.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Lets give the man a hand. He really put his finger on the problem and the rest of us need to get a grip.

I have a couple infirmities myself and I struggle sometimes to laugh instead of being bitter. You're a good man and your humor is welcome.

I gotta hand it to ya, that was funny. Crossing my fingers my reply doesn't piss anyone off.

Last edited by JakeBlues; 05/06/21.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

I am the last of my name, and had daughters. And they wont be having kids ( to avoid a genetic risk ).

Sure as hell dont bitch about folks w their grandkid stories.

Everbody gets a chit sandwich on this trip.
Some get it off the dollar menu, some get it supersized.

Nobody orders one.

Yup, some stuff is upsetting. Some stuff is in bad taste
Ignore it and move along.

Theres worse comin.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I have always heard its better to be pissed off than pissed on. I for one thought it was funny as hell, and for it to come from you made it that much better. Many would sit in the house and feel sorry for there self, or ya can go on with life with what you are delt. And for that Irving D I will pop a beer in your honor.

IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I found it misogynistic.

Where is the "It's a ghoul" meme?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Some folks need to lighten up!

Irving, you are a good guy.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Looks like you've got a handle on taking fisting to another level.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gunzo
Looks like you've got a handle on taking fisting to another level.

pictures or it didn't happen

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I have too admit I chuckled for a second. No one made them look at the meme,they did it all on their own.
They probably had the flu once and got over that.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No prob here man.

High five!

😛

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
For some, everything is funny until it's their ox that's gored. If I had a retard in the family I might take umbrage with some of the meme's, but I wouldn't post about it I'd just scroll past. Look at all the racist stuff that gets posted on here, some of it is just ball busting, but a lot ain't. I'm sure there's more than one non-white poster or couple or relative or whatever, and I don't see a whole lot of virtue signaling on that front. Some, but not much honestly.

MAGA
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Well since i was one of the first to comment on the pic i will say that I hold no hard feelings toward Irving and appreciate his thoughts after the fact,

It seems quite a few viewed the pic with a different perspective , me personally I didn’t like it and make no apologies for that, whether it was real or photoshopped!

No pm’s were sent to Irving and I hope he continues to heal from his accident !

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Screw those sanctimonious twats.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Irving_D
Well after 10 yrs or so on the campfire it appears I touched a nerve with a few members on here regarding a post in the meme thread. A post that was shared in the Amputee support group that I am a member of since my amputations. I will be the first to admit the meme broke my heart and it made me laugh at the same time as I'm sure a lot of people who saw it did. I'm not apologizing for the post, being able to find humor during the lowest part of my life has been what kept me going as well as many of my friends in the amp community. I appreciate all the advice, support, and the wealth of knowledge that can be gleaned from this forum.
In the future I will try to be a little more considerate

To those that are pming me praying that karma catches up with me this is me flicking you [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I guess there are liberals looking to find offense here too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
For some, everything is funny until it's their ox that's gored. If I had a retard in the family I might take umbrage with some of the meme's, but I wouldn't post about it I'd just scroll past. Look at all the racist stuff that gets posted on here, some of it is just ball busting, but a lot ain't. I'm sure there's more than one non-white poster or couple or relative or whatever, and I don't see a whole lot of virtue signaling on that front. Some, but not much honestly.

We have several black posters here. One of them holds a doctorate, has been a vice president of an international company and just wrapped up a safari in Africa where he bagged some magnificent animals. He's smarter and more accomplished than the ignorant, toothless hicks here who can help but spew their racist bile every chance they get.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Irv,

I've lived on glass house road my entire life.......wont be receiving corrections from me.

Shrug it off and sin no more.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dont sweat it Irving. There’s old guys on here that have had elective nut removal surgery.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
If you do not Piss someone off on the Fire you are not doing right.
I got pissed off years ago and did the wrong thing by trying my best to protect my self from the abuser.
I became the attacker in everyone's mind just for saying what really happened.

Never apologize for a MEME
Keep doin what you do.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Well since i was one of the first to comment on the pic i will say that I hold no hard feelings toward Irving and appreciate his thoughts after the fact,

It seems quite a few viewed the pic with a different perspective , me personally I didn’t like it and make no apologies for that, whether it was real or photoshopped!

No pm’s were sent to Irving and I hope he continues to heal from his accident !

Ditto here. I'm glad the OP started this thread. Nuff said.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

110 members (6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 1_deuce, Ackman, 15 invisible), 1,605 guests, and 904 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,513
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.