Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Only need one reason:

Smarter for me than NOT getting one.

Dad had the Rona, it killed him inside two weeks. I caught it from him, no symptoms, only bright side was being positive and asympto, we had a final debrief in the Covid unit.

Got the J and J last week because all of a sudden, I have "comorbids" thanks to radiation damage from 45 years ago. No sides at all after it hurt for maybe 10 seconds as it soaked in. But I'm sick of masking, sick of others in masks, sick of distancing, and honestly, it's now over as far as I'm concerned. But as far as the Chicoms are concerned, it will never, ever be over as long as I live and breathe.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Some people do fine with Covid 19 recovery. Others think they are fine though there are underlying long term conditions that compromise there future in ways that are not so well understood. Then others who survive are very aware of the impact on their life and the life of their family. case in point.

https://www.keloland.com/news/healt...-days-following-double-lung-transplant/.

Call me crazy though I take this seriously, the China virus or whatever you want to call the variants of Covid that are hitting many near and far quite hard to the point of fatality's. The more virus there is out they're circulating, the greater chances of an even more serious variant coming out of the mess. One of the worst case scenarios would be where the young are impacted worse than what we have seen yet.

Wish we had more data on the vaccines - yes. Reality is we are very fortunate to have the vaccine options out there that we do have. For those who do choose to take the vaccine I say congratulations & thank you.

Why are you thanking them?

I'm not hunterapp, but I'm thankful to those who are getting the shot. Someone has to be the test subjects.

I got mine and everyone I care about has gotten theirs. The rest of you all can die for all I care. The more of you that die, the less of you there are to vote. I don't see it as test subjects but rather natural selection. Cleansing the gene pool, if you will. You all better hope they don't ever do away with protections for pre-existing conditions because being diagnosed with covid will be a pre-existing condition. The OP said he had it and still feels impacted 5 months later. Thats because covid can cause long term damage to your respiratory system, circulatory system, and nervous system. You get covid now and 5 years from now you have a heart issues or lung issues, they are likely going to say its because you had covid. The vaccine may not keep you from getting it but it keeps the damage to your body at a minimum.

How many vaccines can you name that were put into full circulation 6 months after testing? Tell me do you think there was a reason for longevity testing of those vaccines? And how many of those were COMPLETELY IMMUNE TO CIVIL SUITE from the people who took them?

How do you know your sorry ass isn't going to be wiped out from the vaccine three years from now? Have you learned all you could a bout this vaccine?

Has Bill Gates not said that Billions of people need to be removed from the earth?

I haven't had Covid yet but some of my family has and they fared pretty well. No need for the shot. I think you should be more worried about what gets stuck up your ass than the Rona.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Only need one reason:

Dad had the Rona, it killed him inside two weeks. I caught it from him, no symptoms, only bright side was being positive and asympto, we had a final debrief in the Covid unit.

Got the J and J last week because all of a sudden, I have "comorbids" thanks to radiation damage from 45 years ago. No sides at all after it hurt for maybe 10 seconds as it soaked in. But I'm sick of masking, sick of others in masks, sick of distancing, and honestly, it's now over as far as I'm concerned. But as far as the Chicoms are concerned, it will never, ever be over as long as I live and breathe.

Are you still required or advised to wear the mask????

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Some people do fine with Covid 19 recovery. Others think they are fine though there are underlying long term conditions that compromise there future in ways that are not so well understood. Then others who survive are very aware of the impact on their life and the life of their family. case in point.

Call me crazy though I take this seriously, the China virus or whatever you want to call the variants of Covid that are hitting many near and far quite hard to the point of fatality's. The more virus there is out they're circulating, the greater chances of an even more serious variant coming out of the mess. One of the worst case scenarios would be where the young are impacted worse than what we have seen yet.

Wish we had more data on the vaccines - yes. Reality is we are very fortunate to have the vaccine options out there that we do have. For those who do choose to take the vaccine I say congratulations & thank you.

I'm not hunterapp, but I'm thankful to those who are getting the shot. Someone has to be the test subjects.

I got mine and everyone I care about has gotten theirs. The rest of you all can die for all I care. The more of you that die, the less of you there are to vote. I don't see it as test subjects but rather natural selection. Cleansing the gene pool, if you will. You all better hope they don't ever do away with protections for pre-existing conditions because being diagnosed with covid will be a pre-existing condition. The OP said he had it and still feels impacted 5 months later. Thats because covid can cause long term damage to your respiratory system, circulatory system, and nervous system. You get covid now and 5 years from now you have a heart issues or lung issues, they are likely going to say its because you had covid. The vaccine may not keep you from getting it but it keeps the damage to your body at a minimum.

If you think it'd be good for us to die so we can't vote then why are you warning us about the long term problems? I mean wouldn't it serve you liberals better to convince us to not get the shot so we all die and you can move on to the utopia you yearn for.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Those injury lawyers will be running TV adds for years:

"DID YOU TAKE THE COVID 19 VACCINE IN 2021?"

LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Jim1611

If you think it'd be good for us to die so we can't vote then why are you warning us about the long term problems? I mean wouldn't it serve you liberals better to convince us to not get the shot so we all die and you can move on to the utopia you yearn for.

Man, looks is all he has. Talk about an "air head" ............lol
He is a natural blonde.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Only need one reason:

You already had the virus. Why in all of hell would you get the vaccine? Even the bad guys admit that if you've had COVID, you shouldn't take the shot because if you do happen to get COVID again, it can make it worse.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BobBrown

LMAO
No they won't, retard. The .gov has already exempted the manufacturers from all liability.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

LMAO
No they won't, retard. The .gov has already exempted the manufacturers from all liability.

Shut your cock holster , Ms. dot gov

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Most likely you'll die from HIV anyway.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

LMAO

Shut your cock holster , Ms. dot gov

lmao @ you...retard.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The vaccine may not keep you from getting it but it keeps the damage to your body at a minimum.
Do you know this for a fact? How can you be sure the "vaccine" won't open you up for Corona variants that your altered immune system will not fight? How do you know it won't cause future auto-immune diseases to set in?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by NYNY
I really hope 200 million refuse and die.

Well, 200 million may well die... but probably not the refusers....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For me the reasons were few.

1.) I had Covid 5 months ago & still feel impacted in my stamina & ability to breath. Never was hospitalized or anything like that.

2.) Respect for others. I do not wish to be getting sick or worse yet passing this on to others.

3.) I hope we experience herd immunity sooner than later. I'll do my part.

4.) I am concerned that a worse more serious variant will rise up if we do not get a handle on this soon.

5.) I feel I understand enough about the science of the vaccine & the years of research that went into developing this vaccine even before we had seen our first case of covid 19. I trust the Vaccine is safer than getting Covid statistically.

6.) I want to see business get back to normal in this country.

7.) I want to see school get back to normal in this country.

8.) I trust the T rump administration that helped stimulate or set the ball rolling to allow us the opportunity to be vaccinated so early since the onset of this Virus.

9.) Because I hope to get rid of the darn mask's.

10.) Because I want everyone to feel safe to vote in person by next election.

11.) I want our children to feel safe.

12.) I want to see our population to feel comfortable on the whole with face to face interaction again.

13.) My immune system may not be what it once was.

14.) Concern respect for others; Family, friends, & community.

15.) I clearly see that the vaccine is working. That is the vaccine is doing by far more good than harm.

17.) I feel the good Lord provided & or will be providing the vaccine for all us sinners young & old.

17.) Willingness to do my small part. I am thankful for the opportunity.

18.) Guess I just have faith this is the right thing to do for the community / country 1st & myself 2nd.

19.) Facts favor a vaccinated nation.

20.) I want all of us to experience the opportunity to vote for decades to come.

Had my 1st shot a little over 3 weeks ago & ready for the next this coming week. Yea there will and has been some discomfort. For me Covid 19 was by far worse. I know of a few close acquaintances that were not as fortunate as myself.

This is a good distance from being over & we have the opportunity to take part in shortening the duration of this outbreak. One way or another we will have an effect. I choose to be a positive effect. I choose to reduce the burden on the medical system & community sooner rather than later.

Good for you, Exercising your choice to do as you wish with your own body.

I'll do the same with mine. I will not be getting the vaccine.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I had something in January of 2019 almost a year before the "official" start of Covid that met every description and symptom of Covid 19. I haven't had a sniffle since then and I have worked with 2 guys who did come down with it. I got my Johnson and Johnson shot yesterday. I don't want to hear one single word about Covid again. I have done my civic duty. The rest of the world can kiss my hairy a$$ because I'm done with it. Screw the CDC and Dr. "Fony" Fauci and his kiss a$$ democrat friends.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

You're obviously just not getting enough cock. Running around with your hair on fire over pre-existing conditions and the rest of your yak.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

The chink virus may not get you but having another man stick his dick in your ass puts you at risk of other deadly diseases.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Originally Posted by MM879
I have not heard a real doctor recommend not getting vaccinated to care for elderly people. The only group advising against is bunch of internet conspiracy cowards. Their best advice is listen to me, I’ll be right behind you. No one is listening.

I bet you breast fed up to high school.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Those of us not getting the shot will be just fine. lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=dassa][quote=copperking81][quote=Hunterapp]Some people do fine with Covid 19 recovery. Others think they are fine though there are underlying long term conditions that compromise there future in ways that are not so well understood. Then others who survive are very aware of the impact on their life and the life of their family. case in point.

Jim, you bit ch . Why haven't you called? I don't normally do that on the first date, but you looked so hot in those capri jeans. Beaver won't stop blowing up my phone for details either.

Unless you got pictures of Kingston. I’m not interested.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

382 members (264mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 17CalFan, 260madman, 40 invisible), 2,799 guests, and 1,093 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,590
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.