Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Because they are producing more popular sellers.

what is not so popular on the 165 AB ?

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

GB1

S
S
Get em while they’re hot. 165 Accubonds! I tried to DM the original poster but my membership level doesn’t let me.

https://gunzonedeals.com/product/NOSLER-55602-ACCUBOND-.308-165-GR-30-CALIBER#product_detail

Last edited by Spongebob; 05/06/21.
J
JJF Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
You guys are dreaming. Besides the political thing which comes and goes, we have been hit with an event much like a war or a depression . The new normal will be a different landscape. The manufactures have a new profit structure . Get use to it, It's not just reloading components, it's things like RV parts. Prices never go down.

Hmm....

Once the shooters who didn't have enough on hand get enough (and forget this shortage like they did the last ones), and the supply-line produces and ships enough to counteract the folks who bought everything in sight to resell, then shelves and websites will refill.

This is what's happened with every previous "shortage," and will happen again--thanks to Adam Smith's "invisible hand of the marketplace." Components and ammo may be priced a little higher, but that's also part of the deal.

+1. After searching daily for H335 for days on end, yesterday I finally found some. Pricing was slightly inflated but nothing compared to the Gunbroker gougers. I have confidence that adequate supplies will return albeit at higher pricing.

ledvm Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I got some! Thanks guys. Guess things might be getting slightly better.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by JJF
You guys are dreaming. Besides the political thing which comes and goes, we have been hit with an event much like a war or a depression . The new normal will be a different landscape. The manufactures have a new profit structure . Get use to it, It's not just reloading components, it's things like RV parts. Prices never go down.

Hmm....

Once the shooters who didn't have enough on hand get enough (and forget this shortage like they did the last ones), and the supply-line produces and ships enough to counteract the folks who bought everything in sight to resell, then shelves and websites will refill.

This is what's happened with every previous "shortage," and will happen again--thanks to Adam Smith's "invisible hand of the marketplace." Components and ammo may be priced a little higher, but that's also part of the deal.

+1. After searching daily for H335 for days on end, yesterday I finally found some. Pricing was slightly inflated but nothing compared to the Gunbroker gougers. I have confidence that adequate supplies will return albeit at higher pricing.

Sorry to hear that. I found a place locally that will sell H335 by the pound. They have a huge amount in bulk. How much did you pay for yours?

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Supplies will return when the buy all you see when you see it regardless of need mentality ceases. We keep shooting ourselves in the foot in this regard and never seem to learn, it's far worse this time around than before. Hoarding coupled with widespread scalping, no wonder many supplies have become unobtanium.

J
JJF Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by JJF

Hmm....

Sorry to hear that. I found a place locally that will sell H335 by the pound. They have a huge amount in bulk. How much did you pay for yours?
$32.99/lb + $36 Haz Fee.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Hudge

thanks grabbed 2 boxes

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by JJF
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by JJF

Hmm....

$32.99/lb + $36 Haz Fee.

Thanks for the reply. The place I found locally has it for $35.00/pound. I did not buy it and held out, even though I wanted to try some in my new 6x45 AR15. A good thing I held out, as I found some today for $26/pound at a local store. I told a buddy of mine that loads for 223 that he should grab it while he can, as the price is not inflated at all. I'm hoping to see more of a selection here soon. Likely it is going to be slow, but wouldn't it be nice to see powder back on the shelves for $26-$30.00/pound again? As for some of you guys thinking like Debbie Downers, you can keep wishing for high prices. I'm hoping for reasonable prices, as I don't like getting screwed and will not pay exorbitant prices on anything. This "new normal" way of thinking is fu ckiing stupid. You guys probably like wearing masks too...
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Primers are the huge issue here. Thank God I am set for a few years

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by Hudge

thanks grabbed 2 boxes

Glad you got some and they were a lot cheaper than Midways prices.

W
WEL Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
When people quit paying absurd prices for stuff like on gun broker it would help. Too many bots out there grabbing up stuff and reselling.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by WEL
When people quit paying absurd prices for stuff like on gun broker it would help. Too many bots out there grabbing up stuff and reselling.

Yep, people buying shcidt at absurd prices, calling it "the new norm". I just bought 2 more pounds of H335 for $26.99/pound. I probably wouldn't be buying it, but my new 6x45 may like it. I see it listed in quite a few loads for it. I also load for my buddies 223 rem bolt action and I know it works well for that application. It is actually nice to see some powder and bullets back on the shelves. I've been buying a lot of old stock from different gunshops around the area. Found 75gr Hornady V-max for $24.00/box and some 85gr 6mm Sierra Gamekings for $26.00/box. My 6x45 loves those and at those prices, its far from the new normal people are wanting to pay for chidt.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

BSA MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
ve had to stock pile because some powders are tough to get here in Canada, such as Ramshot brand. There was a dealer from the prairies who did the importing paper work, The only one I knew of. . He would come out to BC for the big Kamloops gunshow,. He would sell out in the first hour of the first day. Big Game, Magnum and Tac were the far and away the best powders for a couple of calibers, and works great in the third. . So I tried to have a couple of pounds ahead. These are hunting rifles ,so my usage isn't that great. For practice loads IMR 4064 and IMR 4350 are easily available.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Fotis
Primers are the huge issue here. Thank God I am set for a few years

Im definitely set for 10 years or more for my magnums, but I was damn surprised how many small rifle primers I went through last year. 5,000 BR4's, 2,000 CCI 41's, and 2,000 CC1 400's. 3 weekends ago I fired off 300 rounds in my new BCM. Then the weekend after that it was 250. Those types of sessions eat up a lot of components. I had to slow way down on my precision rifle shooting. The creeds havent been shot since November. Luckily I found 3000 BR2's a few months ago for $150.00. I'll wait it out as long as I can, like many here are doing.

BSA MAGA
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
There is some 4831 IMR for $33 plus tax up the road. Been there for a week. Some other stuff too.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I was at the LGS yesterday and they had primers for the first time this year, this store has not been gouging like Bruno's or Midway but they were selling small pistol primers for $100 per 1000..............they were all gone before I left the store, glad I don't need primers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
My buddy just picked up 2 bricks of Rem 22 T-bolts for $35 each at Rural King.

Sacred cows make good burgers when you know what temperature to cook them at.-Rev. Billy
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

281 members (10gaugemag, 280shooter, 204guy, 338reddog, 1_deuce, 264mag, 39 invisible), 2,057 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,151
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.