Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I'm reading a book, "Something Worth Saving" by Robert Ruark. It was suggested to me by one of our members here. Kenya is the setting of this book and starts at about the same times as WWII. It's a fictional account based off of facts. If you think the drinking is bad the blacks then believed if the fist birth from a wife was twins they were smothered to death then thrown out in the fields for the hyena to eat. Same with a baby born feet first. They believed to not murder them was to bring a curse on the tribe. If you read this and look at how they act and think now you could easily think they have not changed much at all. They should never have been taken out of Africa in the first place.

Strange I wonder how they would come to those conclusions about twins.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
We made it too hard to have crack babies.

Autobiography?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
no problem, the white folks will pay for it all

Sam......

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by slumlord
I got fetal alcohol syndrome brats on our road in the new house that got built. White kids. Mama has Flarduh tags on her Dodge Magnum truck with “Scentsy” magnetic signs. crazy

5,6 yr olds. Both look like goldfish, one has a caved in sternum. Told em 1/2 dozen times to stay out of our creek, stay the fugg out of my mailbox, gtfo the middle of the road. They sound like they’re caught in a Conibear all day long while they’re playing. Cryin and screaming.

Your ability to paint images with words is impressive. Guaranteed next time I lay eyes on some innocent kid unfairly cursed by his mother's unforgiveable decision to drink during pregnancy I'll be seeing visions of mini treasure chests, SCUBA divers and human skulls with mouths where pet fish like to hide. Sprinkle of sea monkeys for dessert, young man?

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
P.S. Stop being a dick. Hollow chest jest hankerin' fer a couple fins fulla pollywogs and whatnot...

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by add
Blacks are pikers compared to the native populations regarding FAS.

I've but two trips on reservations under my belt (AZ SC Apache reservation). By far the most almost unbelievable scenes of alcohol abuse, including kids, seen on those two trips. Snapped a couple pics of some local Apache art work dealing with the problem. Sad, really.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That brat looks pretty pale. Big J, you weren't anywhere near SE AZ in 2010, were you?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
They all look white in utero.

I am MAGA.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

OK, you got me there. Funny that the artist chose to not include details that included hair on doomed fetus #77's head. Things that make you go, 'hmm...'

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Financed and run by the democrats for their black voters.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add

I can crack a joke about drunk Indians but it is truly a sad and pitiful reality. You don’t have to spend much time around nearly any reservation to realize it is simply a black hole of humanity. Cabrini Green was a shining beacon in comparison.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by add

I can crack a joke about drunk Indians but it is truly a sad and pitiful reality. You don’t have to spend much time around nearly any reservation to realize it is simply a black hole of humanity. Cabrini Green was a shining beacon in comparison.

Meanwhile, @ the orphanage between Chi-Town and Nunivak: FAS project kid and FAS rez kid in art class. 'These pink crayons taste like watermelon, ya know!' Pause. Purple and orange crayons missing all of a sudden... frown

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by add

Cabrini Green ( what a schit hole) vs the Yakama of BF Rez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Trans Canada Highway runs through the Stoney (Nakoda) reserve between Calgary and Banff. They've had to post signs on the TCH warning of people walking on the highway. They've also had to put 8-10 ft high chain link fencing along the overpass at the Chief Chiniki store location. Fencing is required to keep the natives from falling/jumping off the bridge into traffic.

What I noticed about the rural blacks in South Africa, especially in the tribal areas like the Transkei, is the similarity between the RSA tribal areas and North American reservations. We can pour all the money in the world into the reservation system/tribal areas, and nothing will change until the natives deal with their societal issues. We can't buy or legislate the required changes. They are stuck in the stone age.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

OK, you got me there. Funny that the artist chose to not include details that included hair on doomed fetus #77's head. Things that make you go, 'hmm...'

I was gonna say only White kids are born bald.

On the main topic, FAS is one of those things that makes one doubt the existence of a just and loving God. Sins of the parent visited on the child.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wait a minute!
Our youngest daughter was born with a full head of hair!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Well we are too busy dealing with the white nationalists picking on the Asians right now to handle that problem. But we might have a chance to look at it after we finish burning all the Dr Seius books , finish tearing down civil war statues and renaming sports teams.

That right there was poignant.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
As far as Napa is concerned
Their ability to pay for their intoxicates could be curtailed if we required a drug test to receive the
free dollars we provide them.

Does not seem too hard to understand.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Not sure about the USA, but in Canada the relationship between the Government and its Native population is full blown Communism. It took me awhile to figure it out, but they take control (or try to) of every aspect of your life.

Social issue's, good and bad are the responsibility of the elder's and Community leader's who simply dropped the ball, they need to own it.
My generation of our family just pulled out of a 100 year love affair with the bottle, now we own three properties.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I'm reading a book, "Something Worth Saving" by Robert Ruark. It was suggested to me by one of our members here. Kenya is the setting of this book and starts at about the same times as WWII. It's a fictional account based off of facts. If you think the drinking is bad the blacks then believed if the fist birth from a wife was twins they were smothered to death then thrown out in the fields for the hyena to eat. Same with a baby born feet first. They believed to not murder them was to bring a curse on the tribe. If you read this and look at how they act and think now you could easily think they have not changed much at all. They should never have been taken out of Africa in the first place.

“Something of Value”
By Ruark?????

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
When I lived in Memphis, something like 80% of newborns in the county hospital had traces of crack cocaine in their blood when born.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

128 members (358WCF, 450yukon, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 30Gibbs, 35sambar, 20 invisible), 2,329 guests, and 918 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,648
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.