Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 26 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Common sense says if Bill Gates wants you to get the jab as does Dr. Fauci, and all the MSM who we don't trust on anything else but here they are all honest. Really? No thanks. I'll take my chances.

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I like to get the FACTS from direct observation and/or real REPUTABLE sources.

Which of course is exactly what you did, before you predicted 3.5 million Americans would die from the cold virus.

Moron.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
The shots will kill more than the virus killed, and will kill millions in the years to come from the vascular and pulmonary diseases created from the S1 Protein (Spike Protein), and that doesn't even start to count the autoimmune diseases that will surface, and ultimately result in death.
I know this poster has been labeled a nut case by some, but he may be right with this. I'm going to opt out of the "vaccine" and take my chances since I'm pretty sure I've had it. And have had pretty good luck so far with never a flu shot, or anything else since I was a kid.
Of course, he is possibly right. We don’t even completely understand the mechanism by which this virus makes people sick, and yet we’re giving millions upon millions of people vaccines that at least temporarily, modify their genetic makeup.

It's a crime on a scale never before seen.

People were getting the flu man. Cmon

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Cmon man

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E

Teenager hospitalised with dangerous blood clots on the brain after having the Pfizer COVID Vaccine

A teenager has been hospitalised after developing blood clots due to the Pfizer mRNA Covid “vaccine”.

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/0...n-after-having-the-pfizer-covid-vaccine/

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Elk Stunter,

You deserve a campfire award , wow

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I ain’t stuntin’ them elks !

Black dude Elk Stunter points his Glock 17 sideways and blasts away toward the elk. He got it in the kneecap. FML

Last edited by BobBrown; 05/08/21.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Elk Stunter,

You deserve a campfire award , wow

Campfire virologist of the year!

#hero

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
COVID ‘vaccines’ risk “sterilising an entire generation of children”, as well as creating a “pandemic we cannot reign in” and “must be halted immediately”.

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/0...-children-according-to-respected-doctor/

[]quote[]
That was the chilling message to ‘The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’ (CDC) by a doctor with more than 30 years of scientific experience in toxicology and mechanistic biology.

Dr Janci Chunn Lindsay, who holds a doctorate in biochemistry and molecular biology from the University of Texas, believes the current batch of ‘vaccines’ – distributed only under Emergency Use Authorisation – are “gene therapy” and must be stopped due to safety concerns – believing they are actually “making the pandemic worse.

In worrying developments worldwide, Governments are now increasing the pressure on parents to have their children ‘vaccinated’, despite kids being at virtually no risk of death from Covid-19.
[]quote[]

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 05/08/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trust your vaccine and STFU. Some of you sound like teenage girls who discovered veganism and have decided that they are enlightened. Perhaps better life choices would have kept some out of the high risk category.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I’m content on waiting until all of you dumb azz, drunk/high losers that love to ridicule Elk start dropping like flies, because you were stupid enough to trust Kill Hates who financed the “Covid vaccine”; and were too lazy/drunk to research this plandemic for yourself!! LOL!!! You arrogant bastards deserve every consequence of you’re stupidity. BYE 😉

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
The crazy is strong tonight.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot

Yes, that’s your feeble attempt to counter an argument that you are not able to overcome intellectually! Let’s just label someone as “crazy” cause we are too dumb to defend our own position with our brains!! LOL!!! You can’t make this sheet up!! ROTFL!!😂🤣

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
https://banthis.tv/watch?id=6096be780bae671a32f06201

Announcement:

Bookmark the above channel and plan to check back Sunday at 4PM Central Time for four hours of call-ins from health care workers, physicians, nurses, EMS and families who have seen deaths and serious effects from the CV 19 Shots....aka. "Vaccines."

There's already some who called earlier with first hand reports. You have to go to the home page to find them.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I am not really sure why this is such a polarising issue, I am not getting the shot 'til it is absolutely proven safe...no way...no how...get fucked.

What you lot do is on you...just leave me out of your decisions and do not attempt to push it on me.

Simple really.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
I’m content on waiting until all of you dumb azz, drunk/high losers that love to ridicule Elk start dropping like flies, because you were stupid enough to trust Kill Hates who financed the “Covid vaccine”; and were too lazy/drunk to research this plandemic for yourself!! LOL!!! You arrogant bastards deserve every consequence of you’re stupidity. BYE 😉

What about us drunk/high losers that love to ridicule Elk but also think the shot is for the Covtards? Where do we fit in all of this?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Me making fun of Notanelkslayer has nothing to do with his rantings on Covid. He’s a lying sack of crap!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot

Yes, that’s your feeble attempt to counter an argument that you are not able to overcome intellectually! Let’s just label someone as “crazy” cause we are too dumb to defend our own position with our brains!! LOL!!! You can’t make this sheet up!! ROTFL!!😂🤣

Elkslayer is a twit along the line of happycamper and the rest of the lunatics that seem to gather, you aren't looking too promising either.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
You'd have to be a complete idiot to encourage a healthy 19 years old to get the shot. Their risk level for COVID19 is something on the order of being struck by lighting while in your basement.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
COVID ‘vaccines’ risk “sterilising an entire generation of children”, as well as creating a “pandemic we cannot reign in” and “must be halted immediately”.

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/0...-children-according-to-respected-doctor/

[]quote[]
That was the chilling message to ‘The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’ (CDC) by a doctor with more than 30 years of scientific experience in toxicology and mechanistic biology.

Dr Janci Chunn Lindsay, who holds a doctorate in biochemistry and molecular biology from the University of Texas, believes the current batch of ‘vaccines’ – distributed only under Emergency Use Authorisation – are “gene therapy” and must be stopped due to safety concerns – believing they are actually “making the pandemic worse.

In worrying developments worldwide, Governments are now increasing the pressure on parents to have their children ‘vaccinated’, despite kids being at virtually no risk of death from Covid-19.
[]quote[]

This guy doesn't understand that it's all intentional. They wanted a massive dying off in the developed world in order to institute their Great Reset, which is a transition to worldwide despotism ruled over by a tiny elite. But it's for the good of humanity, don't you know.

Page 22 of 26 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

124 members (338reddog, 673, 444Matt, 6MMWASP, 257robertsimp, 450yukon, 15 invisible), 1,676 guests, and 1,012 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,184
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.