Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
In Utah all the mandates have ended except for kids in schools. Yet in most places I go people still wear masks. Masks have always been a symbol of control for me. To me it’s a constant reminder to be scared and fear illness. It actually has many facets to it. When I see people continuing to mask it brings all sorts of emotion in me from sadness, to anger, to just feeling depressed that this will never end and that those who keep doing this will never be those that will stand up for freedom and protect liberty. They will submit to whatever the government tells them. Both my wife and I feel pretty depressed watching people who seemingly question nothing and just believe whatever they are told. Am I crazy? How are you guys seeing this? Anyone feel the same?

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
This? From the 'Masked' Avatar?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not at all, There seems to be a lot more attractive women running around these days..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
You expressed my feelings about the mask idiocy pretty much spot on! Masks from the beginning were more symbolic than effective at stoping any spread of the virus. Many people I know in the medical field have explained just how the mask mandates are totally unnecessary and really don’t do anything but make it harder to breathe. It always cracked me up when I would see somebody wearing a mask while driving in a car alone! The gullibility of so many people in society is frightening! Apparently there are very few people that can think or reason for themselves and rely on a government three letter agency to run their lives! I don’t and won’t wear a mask and have walked out of a few businesses that asked me to wear one! Thankfully, I think this ridiculousness is coming to an end as many places I shop I’m seeing less and less mask wearing along with their employees wearing them around their chin!

Elk Country

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I am past depressed. I'm ASHAMED that my fellow Americans would acquiesce as quickly and quietly as they have. The only good part about it is you know right away who are the wolves, who are the sheep, and who are the sheep dogs. Damn few sheep dogs.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Not sure about depression but bewilderment sometimes.

I live in a nice quiet condo complex about 3 miles from Auburn University.
It's a mix grad students, young professionals(me & the wife) and a couple young families with kids.

Was leaving to run to the store last weekend on a gorgeous spring afternoon.
A girl outside by herself was washing her car with a mask on.
Mind you there was no one around.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I like it. Makes it really easy to tell who the idiots and liberals are.
The liberal hipster hippie wannabe’s that are all over our down town on Saturday going to the farmers market walk or ride bikes alone down the sidewalk all masked up. Hilarious. Fuggin drones. Need a .22lr behind the ear to put them out of their misery. World has a bleak future.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't say depressed but it is hard to believe this could have been sold to Americans as darn near mandatory and worse yet the shut down of public offices, schools, banks, etc. Also hard to imagine is the induced panic rush to shoot people up by the millions with an experimental "vaccine" My grand daughter is staying with me for the next two weeks because her school shut down for 2 positive kids. This isn't Ebola. I believe Canada is even worse. We had to cancel a long planned trip across Canada to Alaska. I stand amazed at the acquiescence of free Americans.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Makes it easy to quantify the sheep segment of the population

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thank you for sharing your emotions with us here today.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Quite a few people here in so. Idaho are still wearing them. The only stores that I know of that require them are Costco and Best Buy. Many others have signs out but don't enforce it. Walmart has removed the signs entirely.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by AU7MM08

Allergies maybe?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Only if they are driving a Cadillac Escalade.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Mandate is over here, most still wearing them.

Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I believe we are in a battle for freedom and liberty. It’s been brewing for some time. When you know the battle is real and it’s happening. You look around and see how few are with you it’s down right discouraging. I was raised to have a special appreciation for the unique freedoms we enjoy as Americans. I thought nearly everyone had at least a small dose of this. Apparently not

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
In Utah all the mandates have ended except for kids in schools. Yet in most places I go people still wear masks. Masks have always been a symbol of control for me. To me it’s a constant reminder to be scared and fear illness. It actually has many facets to it. When I see people continuing to mask it brings all sorts of emotion in me from sadness, to anger, to just feeling depressed that this will never end and that those who keep doing this will never be those that will stand up for freedom and protect liberty. They will submit to whatever the government tells them. Both my wife and I feel pretty depressed watching people who seemingly question nothing and just believe whatever they are told. Am I crazy? How are you guys seeing this? Anyone feel the same?

You need more districts like the one that ran off the mask GAZI school board.
And replaced them.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Just stunned, like most here, at how many morons walk, live, vote, etc among us. I knew we had a lot but no idea it was this many.

For fuq sakes... companies have their actors wearing them in their commercials. Seriously… how fuqing retarded is that.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Helps me to ID the nincompoops.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RJL53
Originally Posted by AU7MM08

Allergies maybe?

My friend had a big box of N95s at the start of Covid because he wears them when he mows his lawn.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I'll be so happy when all the Covid business is over!

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

161 members (450yukon, 30Gibbs, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 35sambar, 345dl, 25 invisible), 2,754 guests, and 973 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,278
Posts18,467,643
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.