Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by readonly
The people that complain about masks, and refuse to get vaccinated, are the fv cking idiots that will cause this to go on forever.

It may not seem like it sometimes, but I almost always measure my comments here, however, this one is unfiltered and from the heart - you're a fearful sheep who doesn't understand or deserve the liberty this nation was designed to provide its people.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Does seeing people masked depress you?
Yes, it does and I innately distrust people wearing masks.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
the craziest thing is those that are most afraid of it, do nothing to actually look at real numbers that show their risk. They just freak out. some here thought I was being dramatic by using the word depressed. yeah its a pretty weak word to use. but the number one thing I have learned during this. YOU'RE ONLY AS FREE AS THOSE AROUND YOU DEMAND. yeah you can stand for right and good, but doing it by yourself isn't particularly effective. I do what I can I have anti masking t shirts I wear when I can. I am thinking about writing something on my truck "do something brave, take the mask off" or something along those lines. it scares the hell out of me what people are willing to accept. and yeah depressed is the word for it.

real numbers in my area.

4% chance of needing to be hospitalized, 96% chance of not needing

death rate below 60 years old. 0.08% ie about the same as dying by drowning at some point in your life

only one person below 20 years old listed as a covid death in the entire state.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah CC, plus there's only about a 10% chance of catching it in the first place.

I'm at pretty low risk for suffering much from it, I'm healthy for my age and weight appropriate. While the overall risk for someone my age dying from it may be .04% (if they catch it), my risk is probably a lot lower. I know what the basic risk factors are. I know what I can do to lower my risk even further. But the Vaxxes? I have no idea what makes someone clot up and another not. As far as I'm concerned for me personally, the vax is a bigger risk than the Rona.

Politics is War by Other Means
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
In Utah all the mandates have ended except for kids in schools. Yet in most places I go people still wear masks. Masks have always been a symbol of control for me. To me it’s a constant reminder to be scared and fear illness. It actually has many facets to it. When I see people continuing to mask it brings all sorts of emotion in me from sadness, to anger, to just feeling depressed that this will never end and that those who keep doing this will never be those that will stand up for freedom and protect liberty. They will submit to whatever the government tells them. Both my wife and I feel pretty depressed watching people who seemingly question nothing and just believe whatever they are told. Am I crazy? How are you guys seeing this? Anyone feel the same?

i agree completely. And, yes to your title question. .

IC B2

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
The scam - demic was an experiment to see how/if people will capitulate to fear induced mandates. Small business owners gave up their fundamental right to make a living. Church goers gave up their constitutional right to freely assemble. Homeowners gave up their right to host people in their own homes. Taxpayers were prevented from using publicly owned facilities such as city parks. The list goes on and on.

Our "Betters" have decided how we are allowed to live our lives. The real problem is this whole thing became a political football.

You will see in the next 24 months another manufactured "crisis" that will be used by our "Betters" to further control the masses.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The people that complain about masks, and refuse to get vaccinated, are the fv cking idiots that will cause this to go on forever.

.... baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Mask up pussy!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Well looks like I’ll keep my word).

I knew you would.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldSchool_BestSchool
The scam - demic was an experiment to see how/if people will capitulate to fear induced mandates. Small business owners gave up their fundamental right to make a living. Church goers gave up their constitutional right to freely assemble. Homeowners gave up their right to host people in their own homes. Taxpayers were prevented from using publicly owned facilities such as city parks. The list goes on and on.

Our "Betters" have decided how we are allowed to live our lives. The real problem is this whole thing became a political football.

You will see in the next 24 months another manufactured "crisis" that will be used by our "Betters" to further control the masses.

Exactly and now the precedent has been set for the next one to say nothing of an entire generation of kids conditioned to believe that this is normal and that government has the right to do all these things and that governments primary job is “keeping people safe.”

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

People won't even stand up and refuse to wear a mask. Resistance that usually won't even cost them anything. You're (generally) not gonna get arrested or lose anything by not wearing a mask, and people won't even do that. If they won't even stand up against that, they won't stand up against anything.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Depression is not one of my few emotions

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
In Utah all the mandates have ended except for kids in schools. Yet in most places I go people still wear masks. Masks have always been a symbol of control for me. To me it’s a constant reminder to be scared and fear illness. It actually has many facets to it. When I see people continuing to mask it brings all sorts of emotion in me from sadness, to anger, to just feeling depressed that this will never end and that those who keep doing this will never be those that will stand up for freedom and protect liberty. They will submit to whatever the government tells them. Both my wife and I feel pretty depressed watching people who seemingly question nothing and just believe whatever they are told. Am I crazy? How are you guys seeing this? Anyone feel the same?

i agree completely. And, yes to your title question. .
The man who can't take a shower without a gun needs look no further than a mirror to see what a man who lives in fear looks like.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Its pretty disgusting to see kids suffering the curse, often pushed by ignorant parents who swallow the Bull Schiettt from their satanic governmennt.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Could be other things. I wear one down to the barn when I feed my mules . Hay and dust get to my allergies more so now.Why in the hell does it bother people as to what so many people are doing? It's none of your frigging.
business

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

OP changed his avatar.

I guess Wrangler butts drive him nuts.....

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
No it doesn't bother me. I don't want to see their fuggin ugly mugs anyway or yours either for that matter.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Could be other things. I wear one down to the barn when I feed my mules . Hay and dust get to my allergies more so now.Why in the hell does it bother people as to what so many people are doing? It's none of your frigging.
business

Well, as a taxpayer i have to foot the medical bill for all the welfare dimocrap kids now getting ill from breathing concentrated bacteria from their masks such as E coli, Streptococcus and Staphylococcus and.....

BTW, with my allergies i also at times mask up with an N-95 or N-100 mask and im glad you do too.

Im also concerned about some reports of old farts becoming more crotchety after wearing masks and cutting O2 flow to their feeble brains.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/09/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Blackheart
The man who can't take a shower without a gun needs look no further than a mirror to see what a man who lives in fear looks like.
I bet most people who habitually carry a gun also have one nearby while showering. I doubt I'm alone in this. I see you as pretty dimwitted if you accept that carrying a gun is a good safety measure in general, but fail to keep one somewhere nearby while showering. What could possibly be your rationalization for such an internally inconsistent viewpoint?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I bet most people who habitually carry a gun also have one nearby while showering. I doubt I'm alone in this. I see you as pretty dimwitted if you accept that carrying a gun is a good safety measure in general, but fail to keep one somewhere nearby while showering. What could possibly be your rationalization for such internally inconsistent viewpoint?

How close do you keep it?

I am MAGA.
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
118 members (6mmCreedmoor, 257 mag, 160user, 35, 6mmbrfan, 10Glocks, 14 invisible), 1,777 guests, and 827 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,776
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.