Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Each of us is about forty times as likely to die in an auto accident in the next year as we are to die from getting a Covid Vax.

https://injuryfacts.nsc.org/motor-vehicle/historical-fatality-trends/deaths-and-rates/

Interesting comparative data:
33,244 highway deaths in 2019
42,060 highway deaths in 2020

or about 11 deaths per 100,000 people(depending on year). So of 110,000,000 so far vaccinated for the Covid, we can expect to see 12,100 of them to die in auto accidents in the next year.

Just to put that 350 deaths from the vaccine into perspective.

Tucker Carlson quoted the number of deaths from vaccines (according to the CDC) the other day.
More people have died (350+) in the past nine months from the Covid “vaccine”, than all of the vaccine deaths in the previous 15 years COMBINED!!! Put that in your “perspective” pipe and smoke it, along with a big fat turd, Idaho Vaccine Shoot Upper! Damn, you are seriously stuck on stupid!!

Last edited by Ruger4Life; 05/09/21. Reason: Add

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Each of us is about forty times as likely to die in an auto accident in the next year as we are to die from getting a Covid Vax.

https://injuryfacts.nsc.org/motor-vehicle/historical-fatality-trends/deaths-and-rates/

or about 11 deaths per 100,000 people(depending on year). So of 110,000,000 so far vaccinated for the Covid, we can expect to see 12,100 of them to die in auto accidents in the next year.

If you're worried about the vaccine killing you, you're probably not well informed about the potential long-term issues with mRNA tech, and are acting emotionally, just like the people wearing masks in their car while driving alone.......

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
I am not worried about it. But some people keep bringing up that number as if it were significant.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

For the first time in a year Israel has had no COVID-19 deaths this week. They have lost 6,346 people in the last year.

Out of a population of 7 Million they have Vaccinated 5 million so far. In a few weeks they will start vaccinating 12-15 year olds.

The risk of illness from the virus has dropped 95.8% for those who took both doses.

You do realize that these vaccines could be effective and have horrible long term side effects, right?

They're not mutually exclusive

And there is the voice of reason.

Yes it is possible that some delayed effects might show up. I am willing to take the risk.

It is possible a semi truck might cross the center line and kill me deader than hell any time I take the truck onto the road. Yet, I drive into work every day and come home again. I drive to town for groceries and household needs.

I am willing to take the risk.

Are you the same guy that was hollering at his grandkids through the door last year cause you didn't want to risk catching the virus?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am not worried about it. But some people keep bringing up that number as if it were significant.

And you keep acting as if there isn't a history of failed mRNA trials and a lack of statistically significant data regarding these vaccines and potential long term issues.

IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life

Tucker Carlson quoted the number of deaths from vaccines (according to the CDC) the other day.
More people have died (350+) in the past nine months from the Covid “vaccine”, than all of the vaccine deaths in the previous 15 years COMBINED!!! Put that in your “perspective” pipe and smoke it, along with a big fat turd, Idaho Vaccine Shoot Upper! Damn, you are seriously stuck on stupid!!

Stuck on stupid! What part of THIS are you too stupid to understand?

And again, just for idiots like you. The safety of the Covid vaccine compared to other vaccines is of no import. It is completely irrelevant.

What is relevant is the survival rate of the vaccine compared to the survival rate of the disease it prevents. This vaccine has 100 to 1 better odds of survival than does the virus.

350 dead out of 110,000,000 plus vaccinated. LOL

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
If you're worried about the vaccine killing you, you're probably not well informed about the potential long-term issues with mRNA tech, and are acting emotionally, just like the people wearing masks in their car while driving alone.......

Word.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by dassa

Are you the same guy that was hollering at his grandkids through the door last year cause you didn't want to risk catching the virus?

Absolutely, Do you think it unwise for one to manage risk?

We went about six months without giving any of them their daily hugs. I don't think any permanent damage was done to them or us.

My wife was in serious need of a hip replacement. Her catching Covid would have resulted in rescheduling of that procedure which would have delayed it by six months or more.

All of our kids caught and recovered from C-19 as have all eight of the Grandkids.

Since they have acquired immunity, they run freely through our house. All fourteen kids and grandkids are expected to walk in in just a few minutes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Stuck on stupid! What part of THIS are you too stupid to understand?

And again, just for idiots like you. The safety of the Covid vaccine compared to other vaccines is of no import. It is completely irrelevant.

What is relevant is the survival rate of the vaccine compared to the survival rate of the disease it prevents. This vaccine has 100 to 1 better odds of survival than does the virus.

350 dead out of 110,000,000 plus vaccinated. LOL

Statistically, children are at almost zero risk from covid-19.

Do you think they should be given EUA vaccines for it?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
congratulations on wasting six months of your life.

I don't know if I'll be here tomorrow, I'll take the moments I can get with my family and friends today.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

We went about six months without giving any of them their daily hugs. I don't think any permanent damage was done to them or us.

My wife was in serious need of a hip replacement. Her catching Covid would have resulted in rescheduling of that procedure which would have delayed it by six months or more.

All of our kids caught and recovered from C-19 as have all eight of the Grandkids.

Since they have acquired immunity, they run freely through our house. All fourteen kids and grandkids are expected to walk in in just a few minutes.

You know how once you've had a cold, you never get a cold again?

Covid-19 is like that. 😉

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

And you keep acting as if there isn't a history of failed mRNA trials and a lack of statistically significant data regarding these vaccines and potential long term issues.

Not at all.

I only said that immediate risk from the virus outweighs the possibility of risk incurred by the vaccine at some future date, for SOME people.

I can not think of a any person I have singled out and attempted to convince THAT PERSON to take the vaccine. I have not even attempted to convince my own wife that she should get it.

I have enumerated the reasons that I did get it.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

I knew you seemed familiar. You're not the voice of reason; you're the epitome of fear.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

For the first time in a year Israel has had no COVID-19 deaths this week. They have lost 6,346 people in the last year.

Out of a population of 7 Million they have Vaccinated 5 million so far. In a few weeks they will start vaccinating 12-15 year olds.

The risk of illness from the virus has dropped 95.8% for those who took both doses.

According to who? Statistics change as the narrative changes.

Go get your vaccine, clowntruck boy.

#swampkoolaid

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by NH K9
congratulations on wasting six months of your life.

I don't know if I'll be here tomorrow, I'll take the moments I can get with my family and friends today.

I think you fail to understand. All three of our kids live within ten minutes of our house. We see some of them and grandkids every day. Everyone of them come by at least once a week.

During that six months some of them were playing in our yard almost daily. Some of them were fishing in the pond within casting distance of my front door almost daily.

Speaking to them through the screen door or from six feet certainly does not mean we had no interaction with them.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

And we’re likely only hearing about 1% of the deaths from the “vaccine.” Most are being hidden from us.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

Not at all.

I only said that immediate risk from the virus outweighs the possibility of risk incurred by the vaccine at some future date, for SOME people.

I can not think of a any person I have singled out and attempted to convince THAT PERSON to take the vaccine. I have not even attempted to convince my own wife that she should get it.

I have enumerated the reasons that I did get it.

The more I read your posts you seem to be looking for validation that you’ve done the right thing getting vaccinated ,and the more campfire members that tell you the reasons their not getting it the more obnoxious you get.......

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

I knew you seemed familiar. You're not the voice of reason; you're the epitome of fear.

See, there goes that alternate religion thing again.

State an opinion contrary and I speak sacrilege. "Plant the post, gather the wood, we have found another heathen to burn!"

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
[quote=Idaho_Shooter]Each of us is about forty times as likely to die in an auto accident in the next year as we are to die from getting a Covid Vax.

Got damn, I think I'll just take my chances with an auto death. Thank you for pointing this out!

Fuggin Idiot.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

See, there goes that alternate religion thing again.

State an opinion contrary and I speak sacrilege. "Plant the post, gather the wood, we have found another heathen to burn!"

Hey, drama queen, I'm just pointing out that you're scared.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

334 members (163bc, 22kHornet, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 29 invisible), 2,703 guests, and 954 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,748
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.