I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by goalie
I am not worried about it. But some people keep bringing up that number as if it were significant.

And you keep acting as if there isn't a history of failed mRNA trials and a lack of statistically significant data regarding these vaccines and potential long term issues.

Not at all.

I only said that immediate risk from the virus outweighs the possibility of risk incurred by the vaccine at some future date, for SOME people.

I can not think of a any person I have singled out and attempted to convince THAT PERSON to take the vaccine. I have not even attempted to convince my own wife that she should get it.

I have enumerated the reasons that I did get it.

The more I read your posts you seem to be looking for validation that you’ve done the right thing getting vaccinated ,and the more campfire members that tell you the reasons their not getting it the more obnoxious you get.......

You could not be more mistaken. I absolutely need zero validation from anyone on this board.

I simply get tired of the outright lies and flagrant exaggerations bandied about on this forum as absolute gospel by fear mongers.

If a person dare disagree on one point of one subject with a vocal minority, that minority attempts to brand the person as communist.

As I have said many times, some people feel they have valid reasons for avoiding the vaccination. Wonderful, I have not tried to talk anyone into getting it.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
BP-B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

For the first time in a year Israel has had no COVID-19 deaths this week. They have lost 6,346 people in the last year.

Out of a population of 7 Million they have Vaccinated 5 million so far. In a few weeks they will start vaccinating 12-15 year olds.

The risk of illness from the virus has dropped 95.8% for those who took both doses.

You do realize that these vaccines could be effective and have horrible long term side effects, right?

They're not mutually exclusive

And there is the voice of reason.

Yes it is possible that some delayed effects might show up. I am willing to take the risk.

It is possible a semi truck might cross the center line and kill me deader than hell any time I take the truck onto the road. Yet, I drive into work every day and come home again. I drive to town for groceries and household needs.

I am willing to take the risk.

You could say the same thing about beating the virus with a good old fashioned immune system.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by dassa

Are you the same guy that was hollering at his grandkids through the door last year cause you didn't want to risk catching the virus?

Absolutely, Do you think it unwise for one to manage risk?

We went about six months without giving any of them their daily hugs. I don't think any permanent damage was done to them or us.

My wife was in serious need of a hip replacement. Her catching Covid would have resulted in rescheduling of that procedure which would have delayed it by six months or more.

All of our kids caught and recovered from C-19 as have all eight of the Grandkids.

Since they have acquired immunity, they run freely through our house. All fourteen kids and grandkids are expected to walk in in just a few minutes.

I knew you seemed familiar. You're not the voice of reason; you're the epitome of fear.

See, there goes that alternate religion thing again.

State an opinion contrary and I speak sacrilege. "Plant the post, gather the wood, we have found another heathen to burn!"

Hey, drama queen, I'm just pointing out that you're scared.

He’s as scared as a Mexican crossing the river

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

And we’re likely only hearing about 1% of the deaths from the “vaccine.” Most are being hidden from us.

Supposition? Guess? Do you have any kind of data to support that 1%? Or did you just pull a number out of thin air and commit it the keyboard? Where others will read it and repeat it as gospel and exaggerate it some more.

This is what I refer to as outright lies and gross exaggerations. People just make schitt up if they think it will sound good to their audience and support their chosen position.

Have you found any relevant data on those aforementioned titer tests?

That is something I would dearly love to hear, no matter what position it supports. It is good to keep an open mind.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Scared as Meghan Markle, goin through a tunnel.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Scared as Meghan Markle, goin through a tunnel.

Scared as Price Harry finding his next kid is black.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

You could say the same thing about beating the virus with a good old fashioned immune system.

Absolutely. That is a very valid point.
When driving, I like to minimize my risks. I do not drink and drive. I do not drive a vehicle with faulty brakes or steering. I watch every car on the road as if the driver is intent on killing me, and I constantly look for escape routes and watch the width of the shoulder.

Those habits enabled my to escape a headon collision in '83 on a state hiway with my young wife and two children in the car as an apparent drunk was driving in my lane.

The same habits allowed me to prevent a rear end collision on the freeway with an attempted "stoop and squat". Where a guy crossed the white line about ten feet from my front bumper and dynamited his brakes. A rear end collision would have been impossible to avoid, had I not moved to the left line simultaneously with him crossing into the right.

Taking the Covid shot is just another way to minimize MY risk.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Actually, you are increasing your risk by becoming a test subject of an unproven vaccine.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

And we’re likely only hearing about 1% of the deaths from the “vaccine.” Most are being hidden from us.

Supposition? Guess? Do you have any kind of data to support that 1%? Or did you just pull a number out of thin air and commit it the keyboard? Where others will read it and repeat it as gospel and exaggerate it some more.

This is what I refer to as outright lies and gross exaggerations. People just make schitt up if they think it will sound good to their audience and support their chosen position.

Have you found any relevant data on those aforementioned titer tests?

That is something I would dearly love to hear, no matter what position it supports. It is good to keep an open mind.
Alex Jones says it's only 1% and you know that fuggers never wrong. LOL

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"Taking the Covid shot is just another way to minimize MY risk."

You just FEEL it is going to minimize your risk and you have no way of knowing it will until after the drug trail you are participating in is completed. Any bad reactions to these vaccines during the trails will be kept secret until the study is completed and meanwhile many millions (like you) will already be vaccinated.

IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

For the first time in a year Israel has had no COVID-19 deaths this week. They have lost 6,346 people in the last year.

Out of a population of 7 Million they have Vaccinated 5 million so far. In a few weeks they will start vaccinating 12-15 year olds.

The risk of illness from the virus has dropped 95.8% for those who took both doses.

It is amazing the reaction some people have when presented with facts.

Much like creationists react to evidence of evolution.

Like flat earthers react to photos of the Earth from space.

Like young earthers who are presented with paleo/archeological evidence of the age of the Earth.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by broomd
Most of these guys rabidly defend their stance as Christians.

Yet, despite the command "Thou shall have no other gods before me". They persue their anti-vaxxer agenda with religious fervor.

Just like any other religion, facts to the contrary are simply heresies to be ignored.

+1. Those of us who lost otherwise perfectly healthy people to C-19 know the devastation, as random as it may be.
Was it enough to justify all that has happened? No, I don't believe so. But regardless, many were/are deeply affected by loss of loved ones and virus long haulers. It is a serious disease, 'flu' wouldn't be wiping out India right now.

You two wokaidahodians personally know like half da covid dead people in all of Idaho.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
What does Q have to say about all of this ?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Like young earthers who are presented with paleo/archeological evidence of the age of the Earth.

Again, how, exactly, did SARS and MERS go away without a vaccine?????

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Out of over 110,000,000 fully vaccinated, and 250,000,000 injections.

How does that risk assessment compare with spending 10 hours on the hiway?

You realize the biggest issues in previous mRNA animal trials didn't become apparent for over a year, right?

And, for all practical purposes, we skipped the animal trials this time, since doing them concurrently with injecting humans completely negates their purpose.

No, he doesnt. This was a pure emergency with peopie dying like flies. It was killing people so fast theyhad to sell some schiet they quickly made up for it. There wasnt enough time to try injecting people with bleach or use oral Hydroxychloroquine ss Trump suggested. Only a billion people have tried Hydroxychloroquine of the past 57 or so years. Its killed 3 or 4. Too dangerous to try though its sold OTC in many countries. Its even cleared safe for pregnant women and nursing mothers. Men dont get pregnant or nurse, unless they are dimocrap and suck hind tit.

We were in danger of going extint from this in 500 years.

Dont you unnerstand.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Nearly everbody died?

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by victoro
"Taking the Covid shot is just another way to minimize MY risk."

You just FEEL it is going to minimize your risk and you have no way of knowing it will until after the drug trail you are participating in is completed. Any bad reactions to these vaccines during the trails will be kept secret until the study is completed and meanwhile many millions (like you) will already be vaccinated.

Precisely.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Easy.

People talked ta their kids and grandkids, through a screen door.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Natural herd immunity. Exactly what would have happened by now with COVID19 had we reacted to it in the same way.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Fauci lied about Hydroxychloroquine, only needing tx late in the disease process, about chloroquines danger and about its efficacy.

Surely he wouldnt, as a liar, lie about everything like Zero and everything, would he, liar?

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/09/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
772 members (10gaugeman, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 12308300, 77 invisible), 3,027 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,715
Posts18,400,368
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.