Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The folks that won't shower without a gun in the bathroom or walk around their own house without one are doing it out of fear too.

www.democraticunderground.com

You’d feel more at home. They ridicule folks who take reality oriented precautions, too.
Yeah that one in a million risk of a home invasion is a bitch. Better not get behind the wheel today, holy fugg. LMAO You're nuttier than squirrel turds.

To me, it’s an easy precaution. Do guns frighten you?
You've read enough of my posts by now to know you're just being a dishonest dumbass as to my stance on gun rights/ politics. Either that or you truly are a dumbass. Which is it ?

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by cuckheart
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Take a picture of that single wide and post it up, pops.

Lmao
No thank you. #scaredofhisownshadow LMAO

What are you afraid of?

To ease your fears, you can just post a pic of the same model, from the mobile home catalog.

If it's an older model, I'll take your word, that it's still in good shape.

Last edited by Fubarski; 05/09/21.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Lmao

What are you afraid of?

To ease your fears, you can just post a pic of the same model, from the mobile home catalog.

And you think I should go to the trouble for you ? LMAO

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
I don't know - is pissed off a kind of depressed?

IDK is pissed off in your world as pissed off as it should be? Get your people strait my friend.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
I don't know - is pissed off a kind of depressed?

IDK is pissed off in your world as pissed off as it should be? Get your people strait my friend.

Then again Theo Gallus is a [bleep] douche bag. Sooooo wtf

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Lmao

What are you afraid of?

And you think I should go to the trouble for you ? LMAO

Tryin ta give ya the opportunity ta showboat a little, since the badass thing blew up in your face.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Straight off his FB page. Lol

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

But it’s a 60 footer! Lmao

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
See all those old masks laying on the veranda? 😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Not even close but there is one on up the road a ways that looks even worse than that. Their yard looks like a garbage dump. Thankfully the only neighbors in sight here keep their places neat and tidy.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Both my wife and I feel pretty depressed watching people who seemingly question nothing and just believe whatever they are told. Am I crazy? How are you guys seeing this? Anyone feel the same?

What a pussy. You both need to grow a pair and quit worrying about what other people do or think that may not reflect your thoughts.

And no, my comment has nothing to do with how I might feel. To each their own when it comes to individual thoughts and opinions.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Well it pays to carry every day and all the time. I'd miss way too many chances at killing stray cats if I didn't carry. I like making the quail, rabbits and song birds happy. There's just a feeling of satisfaction you get when you put one through both ears of them cats at 30 yards with a Keltech .380. Never see cats while showering though so I don't get my pistol wet, yet LOL.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Both my wife and I feel pretty depressed watching people who seemingly question nothing and just believe whatever they are told. Am I crazy? How are you guys seeing this? Anyone feel the same?

What a pussy. You both need to grow a pair and quit worrying about what other people do or think that may not reflect your thoughts.

And no, my comment has nothing to do with how I might feel. To each their own when it comes to individual thoughts and opinions.

yippee lets watch every sacred check and balance our government has be set aside while evil doers in the name of never letting a crisis go to waste weave their evil plans. give people money so they will not work. scare them to death so they are in constant fear. all while looking around and seeing you're all by yourself largely calling it out and complaining about it. for crying out loud we had the democrats use it to steal the election. yeah lets call people pussies for being depressed and having dispair over it. feeling nothing about it while knowing whats happening might be worse than the constant masking, those people are just idiots.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So apparently you fear something {home invasion} that only happens to what, one in a million ? Yet you mock those who wear a mask in fear of covid ? LOL. Pot meet kettle.
A firearm is very effective against a home invasion and self defense situations are way more common than one in a million. A mask won't stop a virus any better than it will a bullet. I have a good many medical professional friends and family and they all agree the mask hysteria is mostly bullsheit. These folks are doctors, RNs, NPs, etc. CV-19 is mostly a mild illness with a few serious and fatal cases that are outliers. Home invasions and other assaults carry a high probability of lethality. So yes, some of us that carry do mock scaredy cats that run around in masks especially the ones that have the gall to bother someone not wearing one.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's upsetting to see all the mask freaks out there young and old.It shows me that they will bow down to anything the CDC and government tells them to do.Like i said before until They say NO MORE it's not going away.I was trying to be a nice guy,but things are going to change I'm done with this Covid crap and going to start being a ASS with anybody,business that continues to push the mask on us.The only place i will comply without fuss is Dr visit or Hospital.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Amazing how much that looks like our first home.
Except the door was closer to the near end.
And we were too poor to have that much stuff then. wink

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Not even close but there is one on up the road a ways that looks even worse than that. Their yard looks like a garbage dump. Thankfully the only neighbors in sight here keep their places neat and tidy.

That's not Blackhearts digs.... no pink flamingos... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Hastings
So apparently you fear something {home invasion} that only happens to what, one in a million ? Yet you mock those who wear a mask in fear of covid ? LOL. Pot meet kettle.
A firearm is very effective against a home invasion and self defense situations are way more common than one in a million. A mask won't stop a virus any better than it will a bullet. I have a good many medical professional friends and family and they all agree the mask hysteria is mostly bullsheit. These folks are doctors, RNs, NPs, etc. CV-19 is mostly a mild illness with a few serious and fatal cases that are outliers. Home invasions and other assaults carry a high probability of lethality. So yes, some of us that carry do mock scaredy cats that run around in masks especially the ones that have the gall to bother someone not wearing one.
There hasn't been a home invasion in my home town in my lifetime. Pardon me if I don't feel the need to carry a gun 24/7 in my home, especially not in the bathroom/shower. Hell my dad never carried one in his whole life and miraculously he's still kicking after 78 years. Neither did either of my grandfathers and they both lived into their 80's. It's none of your fuggin business what somebody else wears, where they wear it or when.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It doesn't depress me, it pisses me off.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by irfubar

That's not Blackhearts digs.... no pink flamingos... smile
No pink flamingo's either and you know it but there has been a lot of dead bucks hanging from the meat pole out front.

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Not at all, There seems to be a lot more attractive women running around these days..........

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Dave

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1moredeer, 1234, 1minute, 10ring1, 160user, 17CalFan, 65 invisible), 2,139 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,103
Posts18,464,194
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.