Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by yukon254
Originally Posted by saddlegun
I don't know if the J&J vaccine is actually problematical or not, but are you seriously citing a Newsmax story as your source?

You might just as well say that the old guy in the forest who lives in a hollow tree says it's true, so it must be so. grin

Yes I seriously am. I double check every story that catches my interest if I can, and have found newsmax and oann to be two of the most accurate. Sounds like you distrust them? Why? Examples ?

I am sure that Newsmax is as truthful and accurate as the former president. grin

UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FIT
GB1

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by yukon254
I don't know if the J&J vaccine is actually problematical or not, but are you seriously citing a Newsmax story as your source?

You might just as well say that the old guy in the forest who lives in a hollow tree says it's true, so it must be so. grin

Yes I seriously am. I double check every story that catches my interest if I can, and have found newsmax and oann to be two of the most accurate. Sounds like you distrust them? Why? Examples ?

I am sure that Newsmax is as truthful and accurate as the former president. grin

LOL, just as I thought.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I took the J&J shot two months ago. Zero issues, not even a sore shoulder. Maybe there will be long term issues, who knows. But the small number of blood clots in the multi million shots given, is not keeping me awake at night. If you choose to worry and fret for me, thanks.

NRA Patron
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
My grandparents knew people who had died of Typhus and Cholera and Tetnus—they had seen people scared by Small Pox. My parents knew people who died of Whopping Cough and Diphtheria. I knew kids who had been crippled by Polio and my best friend died of the Flu in 1957 before I had ever heard of the word Pandemic.

I would bet money that a bunch of people had bad reactions to the vaccines for all those diseases.

The whole country of Canada is shut down because a bunch of people are afraid of needle—what a bunch of puzzies

IC B2

FWP Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by dale06
I took the J&J shot two months ago. Zero issues, not even a sore shoulder. Maybe there will be long term issues, who knows. But the small number of blood clots in the multi million shots given, is not keeping me awake at night. If you choose to worry and fret for me, thanks.

I got the J&J also. No problems. As for the blood clots they have only been found in female recipients. So far there is no explanation.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 35, Akhutr, 7x57Hunter, 10Glocks, 8 invisible), 1,575 guests, and 728 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,563
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.