Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 26 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I am not really sure why this is such a polarising issue, I am not getting the shot 'til it is absolutely proven safe...no way...no how...get fucked.

What you lot do is on you...just leave me out of your decisions and do not attempt to push it on me.

Simple really.

It's not that simple. There's ultimately no way of individually optioning out of what's being done to the human race.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
GB1

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Nuremberg Trials, here we come.

I’ve told you people for months this is a Genocide, and the shots are in violation of International Law.

COVID Fraud – Lawyers & Medical Experts start legal proceedings against W.H.O and World Leaders for ‘Crimes against Humanity'

A team of over 1,000 lawyers and over 10,000 medical experts led by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich have begun legal proceedings against the CDC, WHO & the Davos Group for crimes against humanity.

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/05/0...rld-leaders-for-crimes-against-humanity/

[]quote[]
In addition to the flawed tests and fraudulent death certificates, the “experimental” vaccine itself is in violation of Article 32 of the Geneva Convention. Under Article 32 of the 1949 Geneva Convention IV, “mutilation and medical or scientific experiments not necessitated by the medical treatment of a protected person” are prohibited. According to Article 147, conducting biological experiments on protected persons is a grave breach of the Convention.

The “experimental” vaccine is in violation of all 10 of the Nuremberg Codes which carry the death penalty for those who seek to violate these International Laws.

Continued….
[]quote]

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 05/09/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The daily expose?
FFS, the national enquirer has better credibility.

The crazy is strong on the campfire today.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
PEER REVIEWED…..

Immediate Use of Ivermectin Medicine Globally Can End COVID-19 Pandemic: Scientists

https://weather.com/en-IN/india/cor...icine-globally-can-end-covid-19-pandemic

[]quote[]
A peer-reviewed research has claimed that global ivermectin use can end the COVID-19 pandemic, as the medicine significantly reduces the risk of contracting the deadly respiratory disease when used regularly.
The common antiparasitic ivermectin is being touted as a miracle cure for COVID-19 by doctors and campaigners the world over.

Peer reviewed by medical experts that included three US government senior scientists and published in the American Journal of Therapeutics, the research is the most comprehensive review of the available data taken from clinical, in vitro, animal, and real-world studies.

Led by the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), a group of medical and scientific experts reviewed published peer-reviewed studies, manuscripts, expert meta-analyses, and epidemiological analyses of regions with ivermectin distribution efforts all showing that ivermectin is an effective prophylaxis and treatment for COVID-19.

"We did the work that the medical authorities failed to do, we conducted the most comprehensive review of the available data on Ivermectin," said Pierre Kory, MD, president and chief medical officer of the FLCCC. "We applied the gold standard to qualify the data reviewed before concluding that ivermectin can end this pandemic."

A focus of the manuscript was on the 27 controlled trials available in January 2021, 15 of which were randomized controlled trials (RCT's).

Consistent with numerous meta-analyses of ivermectin RCT's since published by expert panels from the UK, Italy, Spain and Japan, they found a large, statistically significant reduction in mortality, time to recovery, and viral clearance in COVID-19 patients treated with Ivermectin.

"Our latest research shows, once again, that when the totality of the evidence is examined, there is no doubt that ivermectin is highly effective as a safe prophylaxis and treatment for COVID-19," said Paul E. Marik, founding member of the FLCCC and Chief, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Eastern Virginia Medical School.

Many regions around the world now recognize that ivermectin is a powerful prophylaxis and treatment for COVID-19. South Africa, Zimbabwe, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Mexico, and India have approved the drug for use by medical professionals.

The results, as seen in this latest study, demonstrate that the ivermectin distribution campaigns repeatedly led to "rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality".

"We are calling on regional public health authorities and medical professionals around the world to demand that ivermectin be included in their standard of care right away so we can end this pandemic once and for all," Marik noted.

The above article has been published from a wire agency with minimal modifications to the headline and text.

[]quote[]

The news agencies are attempting to get ahead of the truth to cover their azzes for the fraud they have participated in with this Genocide of innocent around the whole world.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/immediate-global-ivermectin-end-covid-105900450.html
https://www.timesnownews.com/intern...e-can-end-pandemic-say-scientists/755156
https://www.freepressjournal.in/hea...use-can-end-covid-19-pandemic-scientists
https://gulfnews.com/lifestyle/heal...d-19-pandemic-scientists-1.1620487003229

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 05/10/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
I TOLD YOU PEOPLE

Everything I told you people in this thread months ago, which I backed up with hard scientific facts, is coming true unfortunately.

I stated you don't use a non-sterilizing shot when a virus you are attempting to suppress is active within a population, because it will create mutations which EVADE the shots (DELTA STRAIN). They almost made that mistake with the Polio vaccine, but they proved it will happen with the Covid-19 DEATHJAB.

I told you about ADE, and now it is happening.

Dr. Cole with more hard scientific proof from autopsies, from dead people who took the shots, to show how the SPIKE PROTEIN (This is what the shot creates, a DEADLY PATHOGENIC PROTEIN) damages the organs in the body, including your vascular system.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Sjl0KqNIdNO2/

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I thought elkslayer died of covid.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
TIDAL WAVES OF TRUTHS COMING OVER THE BOW

DR SEAN BROOKS AT SW OHIO SCHOOL BOARD MEETING: "GETTING THE VACCINE WILL CAUSE YOUR DEATH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/u4337Mw0Qmfg/

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 08/20/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
When do I become magnetic?

Happy Camper will no longer answer me on that.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Chirp chirp chirp

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The biggest problem I see is many of us are having our hands forced on the issue. I have about 6 more weeks before I have to prove why I can't get the shot or face termination. I think if you want the shot you should most certainly be allowed to get it. I also think if you don't want the shot you should be allowed to make that decision without being punished. I should not have to face termination if I don't comply.
I'll put up a good argument, but I also have things good here and don't want to walk away from the job.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
The Dangers of Covid-19 Booster Shots and Vaccines: Boosting
Blood Clots and Leaky Vessels

The good news is that we are more comprehensively protected against COVID-19 by our own pre-existing immunity than was previously understood.

On the other hand, this pre-existing immunity aggravates the risk that COVID-19 vaccines will induce blood clotting and/or leaky blood vessels.

This risk must be expected to escalate with each re-vaccination. Vaccine-induced harm to our blood vessels is unlikely to be rare.

Perhaps the most pertinent finding is that, due to the discovery of a widespread memory-type antibody response to SARS-CoV-2, the antibodies induced by the COVID-19 vaccines can be expected to activate the so-called complement system. This can bring about the destruction of any cell that manufactures the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, particularly in the circulation. If that happens to the endothelia, that is, the cell layer that lines the inner surfaces of our blood vessels, then those vessels may begin to leak [6] and clots will form. Given that 2021 research showed the spike protein to enter the bloodstream shortly after vaccination [5], this dangerous endothelial involvement in spike-production is highly likely, and should be expected to occur.

https://doctors4covidethics.org/wp-...eractions-and-booster-shots_Sep-2021.pdf

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
BUSTED! Doctor And Hospital Staff Scheme On How To Inflate COVID Numbers And Scare Non-Vaxxed Into Thinking They Are Going To Die

Dr. Mary Rudyk, who previously served as Chief of Medical Staff for NHRMC, responds bluntly, saying she feels the hospital’s messaging needs to be a little bit more scary for the public.” She then proposes including patients she characterizes as “post-COVID” in the hospital’s case count – the primary source of the outrage on social media.

"I think we have to be more blunt, we have to be more forceful, we have to say something coming out, ‘you know you don’t get vaccinated, you know you’re going to die.’ I mean, let’s just be really blunt to these people"

https://vidmax.com/video/207240-busted-doctor-and-hospital-staff-scheme-on-h

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
If I open your 11 page document
And go straight to the back, first cite, source link for VAERS called “OPEN VAERS” by your guys,

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Then I follow this tab

I want to see data and reports for Covid 19 vac adverse reactions

So then why is it also populated with adverse reactions to Rabies, Hep B vax. MMR vax, etc?

I thought adverse data to covid vax should be under a tab that lists a gazillion adverse effects for covid vax....right?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
500,000,000 Americans have died from Covid, this is no time to be joking around.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by slumlord
Then I follow this tab

I want to see data and reports for Covid 19 vac adverse reactions

So then why is it also populated with adverse reactions to Rabies, Hep B vax. MMR vax, etc?

I thought adverse data to covid vax should be under a tab that lists a gazillion adverse effects for covid vax....right?

You need someone to hold your hand?

Click the red button “Search VAERS reports” > Vax Name: enter – [Covid19] > 67,559 REPORTS ARE LISTED on CV19 only

The evidence I reported stands. The shots are DEADLY.

Next.........

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Yup

Hold my hand

Red button is dead on my browser.

Help me out snd post pics of one or two.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Poor Cockwomble91

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Why not just go to the Wonder site Vaers portal and download the .CSV files and post a few here?

As Jeopardy music plays....

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by slumlord
Yup

Hold my hand

Red button is dead on my browser.

Help me out snd post pics of one or two.

Help a brutha?

https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Alright cool

Those buttons work, thanks.

I’ll explore it.

Page 23 of 26 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 21, 12344mag, 1234, 17CalFan, 52 invisible), 3,361 guests, and 1,117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,296
Posts18,468,010
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.