YOUR ABANDONED CONSIGNMENT
Mr. James Dee <jamesdee2kakao.com>
Mon 5/10/2021 4:34 AM
Administrative Service Inspection Unit
Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
6000 N Terminal Pkwy,
Atlanta, Georgia.30320, USA

Dear owner

I am Mr. James Dee, Head Officer-in-Charge, Administrative Service Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg each. By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.

As I did say again, the Diplomat abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification). You are to reconfirm your full name and address to to enable us start the process for the release and delivery.

Best Regards,
Mr. James Dee
Head Officer-in-Charge

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Better jump right on that.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Some guys have all the luck.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
At least the Nigerian prince has gotten his $$ into the US, now just needs to get it out of UN Hock.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Is the 4,000,000 in US Dollars....pesos...yen?

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
First Roger, now Ringman. Elkslayer91 mentioned he may leave everything to Kingston. Maybe I'm next. I'll keep you posted.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Wonder of wonders! That's great news! Hope you enjoy every dollar.

Retired cat herder.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well Rich, you already were Rich since that is your name.... these guys may not know that...

Typical United Nations...." pay me off" first thing....

each trunk probably has 10 million in Zimbabwe dollars.... which expired in June 2012...

so pay off the United Nations corrupt guy in Zimbabwe dollars, and enjoy the rest of your fire starter money, if you own a fire place...

The way Biden is spending our nation into the poor house, those Zimbabwe dollars might be worth more money than our own dollars...
you might want to hold onto that...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Just think about all of weatherby actions you can blow up or otherwise destroy and stocks you can crack with that kind of coin. I'd go for it ifin I were you.

🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
these scams persist 25 years into Internet Land because fools still open the emails and some take the bait.

Your spam filter must be wide open

IC B3

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
You’re getting hosed.
I received a similar notice, for a lot more money. I haven’t got around to collecting it though😃

NRA Patron
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Racist bastards. They gave up on all the inheritance checks from Nigeria?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A pretty great response to this type crap.

Fun and cute.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Just think about all of weatherby actions you can blow up or otherwise destroy and stocks you can crack with that kind of coin. I'd go for it ifin I were you.

Best post in six months! Also could buy a sheitload of Tasco's.

John

🤣

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
First Roger, now you ! what a time to be a fire member!

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Wana play some poker? laugh

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Ringman
YOUR ABANDONED CONSIGNMENT
Mr. James Dee <jamesdee2kakao.com>
Mon 5/10/2021 4:34 AM
Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
6000 N Terminal Pkwy,
Atlanta, Georgia.30320, USA

Dear owner

I am Mr. James Dee, Head Officer-in-Charge, Administrative Service Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg each. By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.

As I did say again, the Diplomat abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification). You are to reconfirm your full name and address to to enable us start the process for the release and delivery.

Best Regards,
Mr. James Dee
Head Officer-in-Charge
...................Identity thieves and rip off artists who are looking for personal info.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I worked with a guy back around 2003 who somehow managed to ALMOST pull off a scam on the scammers. At one point there was a pending multi-million dollar deposit sitting on top of his bank account, and I know this because he pulled his account up on the web and showed me. It did not work out, of course, and his bank called him in to collect his own legitimate funds to take them elsewhere...for some reason they no longer wanted his business. cry

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Im not worried about them money scams anymore since I found out I am related to the Crown Prince of Nigeria. Who would dare mess with me.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Your ship has finally come in.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

649 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 1OntarioJim, 1234, 1minute, 61 invisible), 2,893 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,577
Posts18,453,995
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.