J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Huh?

Yes. That's the proper response to just about anything Doc Crazy Eyes says these days.

Hahaha. Thanks. You lie about Christ too.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
BP-B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
'God in three Persons."

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You need more to do.
Maybe he needs less to do or at least less to obsess over.

Sounds like i must be on target.

I Dindo Nuffin
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
If anything you folks are consistent. Kinda like a 10" group at 50 yards...

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sorry, I've been out and about for a few hours. I still say Jesus wasn't God and did not claim to be any more than the secretary of state or the vice president is the president when they go to a foreign country and say I speak for the president or in a sense say "the president and I are one" when stating U.S. policy. As far as I'm concerned Paul's writings are suspect and no telling who wrote or edited those "letters/epistles. I believe Jesus was who he claimed to be. And again who was he praying to? Certainly not himself or someone or something he considered himself equal to. That doesn't make sense and some of Paul doesn't make sense.

Really? You still say Jesus wasn’t God?!

In whom “the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believeth not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of GOD, should shine unto them.” 2 Corinthians 4:4

Anyone who has seen me (Jesus) has seen the Father. John 14:9

Jesus is the ONLY means of salvation. Acts 4:12
There is NO other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Jesus is the only way, our atonement, our everything, our Mighty God. Those who slander or deny Jesus are also slandering and denying God the Father.

Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord. Debut 6:4

Scripture is clear. If you reject scripture, you reject God. Jesus is as much God as God the Father is.

All Old Testament shadows pointed to Jesus. When Jesus’ work was finished, the shadows weren’t needed any longer. Jesus is all we need for salvation. If you reject Jesus, you sadly reject salvation.

Jesus is God and the transcript of God’s character. There is only one savior, our Messiah Jesus.

If you’re worshipping and praising God, you are worshipping and praising Jesus. Hope you will accept it, Hastings, it’s scripture.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Sorry, I've been out and about for a few hours. I still say Jesus wasn't God and did not claim to be any more than the secretary of state or the vice president is the president when they go to a foreign country and say I speak for the president or in a sense say "the president and I are one" when stating U.S. policy. As far as I'm concerned Paul's writings are suspect and no telling who wrote or edited those "letters/epistles. I believe Jesus was who he claimed to be. And again who was he praying to? Certainly not himself or someone or something he considered himself equal to. That doesn't make sense and some of Paul doesn't make sense.
That's what Satan said.
I'm sorry, but I don't understand your reply. What did Satan say?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Satan said “I wish my version of the story was published first.”

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
White Tail48: I do accept that Jesus was exactly who and what He claimed to be.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

A carpenter?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by deflave

A carpenter?

LMAO

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Hahaha! I think I been doing it wrong.

I split the holy and the ghost between the two shoulders.

Never did say amen afterwards either.

Maybe thats why Sister Bernadette didn't care much for me?

Did she show you where HE said to do it in the Bible or is it something men made up to show they were especial, like putting little dog houses or crosses by the highway or like not eating meat on Friday?

Is tolerance not a christian virtue. I thought the Grand Inquisitor was a Spaniard.

mike r

Like Piglosis and Bidens tolerance of abortion. I dont know, Mike. Yep, you really stumped me with that one.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Can we talk about the groovy ash cross we are suppose to sport on our noggins on ash wensday????

Dear ole mom showed up at the detailed slave recruiting office sporting one on ash wensday outta the blue in 99.
For a visit........
She had that all planned out to embarass me without a doubt...

Took me awhile to overcome the ribbings I got from the other recruiters on that one.

Thanks Mom....
🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You let guys rag on your MOM??!!!

Politics is War by Other Means
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Only about half of "Paul's" letters were written by "Paul".

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
If I may, I'll plug this in.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by CCCC
Hahaha! I think I been doing it wrong. I split the holy and the ghost between the two shoulders. Never did say amen afterwards either. Maybe thats why Sister Bernadette didn't care much for me?

Did she show you where HE said to do it in the Bible or is it something men made up to show they were especial, like putting little dog houses or crosses by the highway or like not eating meat on Friday?
Sister Bernadette may not have shown any such thing, and she may not have addressed the fact that, throughout recorded history, humans of various spiritual persuasions have created symbols, icons and representations to suit their human wants and needs. Some of these otherwise meaningful symbolic features have also been prominent in human religious wars - and to this day some humans cannot help but attack and ridicule the spiritual symbols of others. Is such deprecation and ridicule, in itself, a symbol of human greatness, spiritual righteousness and superiority - or is a symbol of the mere nature of mortals? So, which denomination gets to set the rules - whose "interpretation" is correct? Who wields the actual authority in all of this?

Who said a particular denomination should set or get to set the rules, though some say they do, saying their denomination is the only way to salvation (humm, there3s that "coming in His name" pesky thing rearing its prominent lying head in modern religion again.).

Why should any denomination get to set the rules.

When you go there, we have to consider if Islam sets the rules and a party is thrown every time one kills a Jew. To them, with their indoctrination, it just seems so wonderful and right and comforting.

Well, there goes that indoctrination we are taught to DEPEND ON OUR OWN UNDERSTANDING.

So, do we excuse the religious practices of the child sacrificing, heart eating Inca, Mayan or Aztec?

Where do we find a reference source.

Didnt the Southern Tribe of Judah, Ben, and some Levites and/or the remaining Northern tribes of Israel called Israelites win many wars and territories and conquer foreign heathen nations?

And didnt He say they remembered Him but took up the rituals of those heathen nations and denigrated to doing the most horrendous crimes against God that the Inca and Aztec degenerated to.

Iirc, wasnt it Jeroboam and his other counterpart that began losing strengh and battles and when God was asked what could be done to regain His favor didnt He say they could do nothing. It eas too late.

Those are the Satanic practices this country has degenerated to. Abortion and now in some cases Govt sanctified child murder? Now we are starting to get evidence of the greatest slap in Gods face and that is of eating and drinking their blood.

Some witchcraft religions and the religion of Satanism appear to support and practice this.

Should those religious practices be accepted.

Those practices led to the defeat and capture of the southern empire who called themselves Jews by ancient Babylon and 400 years later the defeat and capture of the northern Empire called Israel by the Assyrians.

It says in the Bible that the Roman Empire eventually took over the Jews and they stayed at that location while the Israelites were taken to a place north and east called Samaria (from whence comes the name Aryan Nations).

Maybe we should take up the Bible and do what it says instead of looking to religions which have all been successfuly infiltrated by satans seed and tares, all done to hurt GOD by leading HIS worshipping and believing sheep astray.

Jesus wept.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/10/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Unless one loves satan, unprotected sex, fighting, whoring, gambling, alcohol,....

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Fugking.

Gay.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Only about half of "Paul's" letters were written by "Paul".
And how many of ‘any’ of the authors of ‘any’ written ancient history were actually the ones to put the quill to the paper...? This point doesn’t seem to be a problem regarding ‘all’ of the rest of written ancient history...it’s ‘only’ a problem when it comes to the Bible (the NT in particular). Different standards are clearly applied to the Bible (the NT in particular) than they are to ‘all’ of the rest of written ancient history...especially by those whose agenda it is to discredit Christianity ‘by’ discrediting the Bible.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Love is a wonderful thing.
But what does your post have to do with the price of eggs in China?

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
692 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 12308300, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 80 invisible), 2,768 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,634
Posts18,398,904
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.