Print Thread
Hop To
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
https://www.ktvq.com/news/coronavir...n-offers-50-incentive-for-covid-19-shots

They are going to have to come up with more than that to get me.

BP-B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Hard pass. 50k, maybe

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I wouldn't take it if they paid $500. They can keep their money and kiss the chocolate starfish

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I betcha some of these boomers are wishing they held out now😂

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Lil James and wabigoon gonna kick themselves silly.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some HOBO’s are going to make out like bandits! MT is already offering $1200 to get a job, now a cool extra $ fiddy to get a free to them vaccination!

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
They getting desperate if they start wanting to pay people to take a vaccine shot...I don't know that just raises a red flag for me.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Free beer seems to be working...

Free beer with COVID shot program in western New York boosts vaccination turnout

Erie follows other local government with such a program in an effort to get more Americans, particularly younger people. vaccinated.

0:13 / 0:54
By Nicholas Sherman
Updated: May 10, 2021 - 8:34am

A program Saturday in New York's Erie County in which residents received a free pint with their first COVID-19 shot, resulted in a record number of vaccinations, says the county's top elected official.

County Executive Mark Poloncarz said roughly more people were vaccinated at the first-dose clinics than at most of the county's first-dose clinics in the past week combined.

"It's been a success, he told The Buffalo News. "We figured it would be pretty good, but now we're seeing the results."

The county partnered with a microbrewery Resurgence Brewing Company for the "Shot and Chaser program."

Erie follows other local government with such a program including New York's Suffolk County and New Jersey, in an effort to get more Americans, particularly younger people, vaccinated, as participation rates slow after an initial surge.

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Riverc
They getting desperate if they start wanting to pay people to take a vaccine shot...I don't know that just raises a red flag for me.

Well said.

If on the one hand we’ve had a year plus of a super deadly “pandemic” Requiring government mandated lockdowns while still dropping people like flies. It would seem suspect that they have to literally pay people to take the vaccination that will save them. You would think if all of that were true and we had all lost a pile of loved ones from this super deadly “pandemic” that people would be lined up blocks deep fighting inline to be the first to get vaccinated.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
What kind of douche changes their mind for $50 or a pint?

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The wv guv just offered $100 savings bond to those who will risk their lives getting injected with the drugs.
That's what their lives are worth to him.
The college students get paid a lot more than that for drug studies of those that have been on the market and going generic .

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wonder what the rate of getting the jab verses IQ is?
Herd immunity should be 70% or so of the population, then the virus transmission dies out.
Given 50% got the jab, and probably 20% had it, it should be over.
Don't forget those effective masks just beat virus transmission to death. So 70% plus masks is uber mojo.
Almost everything contradicts past text books, and peer reviewed research before a year ago, so hard to know if everything is a lie. New science from CNN rules.
Funny, but if the jab sheep all get medical issues, who will riot? Sheep won't, non-jabbers don't GAF about sheep, so they won't.

State College school district is offering 12 and up the jab. Parents are highly encouraged to have the kids join the sheep. Shots at school now. Get the shot, or your older sister can't have a prom.

Local hospital has daily emails saying people have to get the shot because they are tossing drugs due to short shelf life.

PA governor said we can remove the masks when 70% get the lab. So the non-jabbers are making the people that had the china flu, and had two jabs, and are wearing two masks, continue wearing those masks. So non jabbers are oppressing the sheep. Great bonus dividing people further, again with lies.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Riverc

Of course. The more determined they get, the more suspicious a rational person (who habitually has his eyes open) would become.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The government should have required us to get vaccinated BEFORE we got stimulus checks. We would already be at 98% vaccination rate if they had.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by Whiptail

The government should have required us to get vaccinated BEFORE we got stimulus checks. We would already be at 98% vaccination rate if they had.

Not hardly because I don’t believe 98% of Americans got a stimulus check. I didn’t so I guess that means I’m a billionaire to the 2% and I’m definitely not in that pay scale

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Rant
I’m so so sick of everything you read or see get the shot, help out quit not believing
Here is a quote form yahoo a former dr no less
While the past year has taught us a number of hard lessons, we can celebrate one accomplishment and that is that the United States has now authorized multiple safe, highly effective vaccines. Every person who gets the shot helps life get back to normal.

Researchers developed the new vaccines with impressive speed, in less than a year. That’s made some folks worry that they were rushed into production. But in fact, COVID-19 vaccines went through exactly the same rigorous three-phase trials as all approved medication in our country. If you trust your medicines for diabetes, blood pressure or heart disease are safe, you can trust that these vaccines are, too.
Life back to normal? Wearing a mask is normal? Still passing the virus to others is normal?
I’ll do what’s best for me and mine don’t worry about it
Rant over

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Rant
I’m so so sick of everything you read or see get the shot, help out quit not believing
Here is a quote form yahoo a former dr no less
While the past year has taught us a number of hard lessons, we can celebrate one accomplishment and that is that the United States has now authorized multiple safe, highly effective vaccines. Every person who gets the shot helps life get back to normal.

Researchers developed the new vaccines with impressive speed, in less than a year. That’s made some folks worry that they were rushed into production. But in fact, COVID-19 vaccines went through exactly the same rigorous three-phase trials as all approved medication in our country. If you trust your medicines for diabetes, blood pressure or heart disease are safe, you can trust that these vaccines are, too.
Life back to normal? Wearing a mask is normal? Still passing the virus to others is normal?
I’ll do what’s best for me and mine don’t worry about it
Rant over
I have some real estate to sell you. Trust me.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
so if you need a new shot every year....
what is that minimum wage?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You think 98% of this country got a stimulus check?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

The government should have required ME to get vaccinated BEFORE I got (my) stimulus checks..

FIFY

No "we" in this,sorry.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
708 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 75 invisible), 2,698 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,682
Posts18,399,706
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.