Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by deflave
The last time his brother died from COVID he logged on and argued about vaccines.

Makes total sense.

LOL

No last time to it. He's signed on here everyday, just under his real account or another of his umpteen sock puppet accounts.

You and all your cockwobble friends and you cannot even contest the OP's topic. How's the genocide project coming along? I'm waiting for the mass die off from vaccinations.

I don’t believe anything .Gov or Don Lemon cram up your azzwhole.

They’ve been feeding you fake numbers for the last year and half and you still believe everything they tell you, lmao.

My family and everyone I know have a 100% percent survival rate, no vaccines. 😆

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SandBilly
The last time his brother died from COVID he logged on and argued about vaccines.

Makes total sense.

LOL

No last time to it. He's signed on here everyday, just under his real account or another of his umpteen sock puppet accounts.

You and all your cockwobble friends and you cannot even contest the OP's topic. How's the genocide project coming along? I'm waiting for the mass die off from vaccinations.

They’ve been feeding you fake numbers for the last year and half and you still believe everything they tell you, lmao.

My family and everyone I know have a 100% percent survival rate. Lol

Nobody has the flu anymore.

Covid cured the flu!

Lol!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Just an observation, but it seems to me that around here they aren't getting as much traction with the vaccine as they'd like or expected. Constant commercials on the local radio stations assuring everyone that vaccines are now available to pretty much anyone. Even when it was age restricted, people who didn't meet the criteria could still show up and get it because they happened to have "extra".
Went to the grocery store Friday night, a lady from the pharmacy was wandering around asking people if they'd had the vaccine and if not they could walk right over and get it. Didn't see anyone follow her. Walked past thr pharmacy and not a single person in line. Wife works at another store in town with attached pharmacy which had set up a special area for vaccinations, she says there has yet to be a lineup. I'm sure there are still plenty of people who are getting it, but I also know a whole bunch are in no particular hurry. Many are not going to bother at all, and even those who will get it I think are going to wait for some time to see how it plays out. Was surprised that the local radio station reported last week that an 51 year old local woman had died after getting the vaccine.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Makes total sense.

LOL

My family and everyone I know have a 100% percent survival rate. Lol

Nobody has the flu anymore.

Covid cured the flu!

Lol!

And pneumonia, heart disease, car accidents. Lol

they can’t even create an accurate way to test if you’re positive and have admitted it, yet we are suppose to trust their vaccine, that they won’t even admit isn’t a real vaccine.

Who are the real dumbasses? 🤦

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Local brew pub was offering a free beer if you got the shot...pathetic.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
You guys are lying to yourselves if you think there won't be mandatory vaccinations within 2 years...

And the pussies that stood in line like good little sheep to get their shots will be SOOOO much smarter than the rest of us.

It's getting to where I will literally laugh at and mock people if they have long-term issues from these vaccines.

No kidding. But really, thinning the gene pool isn't always a bad thing.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
You guys are lying to yourselves if you think there won't be mandatory vaccinations within 2 years...

And the pussies that stood in line like good little sheep to get their shots will be SOOOO much smarter than the rest of us.

It's getting to where I will literally laugh at and mock people if they have long-term issues from these vaccines.

No kidding. But really, thinning the gene pool isn't always a bad thing.

It's strange the covetards seem so worried for the nonbelievers well being...... just maybe they will be the one that are cleansed?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
There’s nothing “personal” about naming a hospital you fugking retard.

There is if you are working there. Reprobate.

I have to say, you’re completely FOS.

His other sibling was on death’s door as well.

LOL

I guess that you cannot comment on the OP’s topic. It appears that you cannot discriminate between right and wrong on the simplest of topics. Are you still a rabbit anti-vaxer? Please tell everyone how the Israel report is wrong, and you are right. Waiting for some of your three-word responses of wisdom.

The company was fined over a billion dollars for falsifying study/trials data in the past.

How about you tell me why I should believe them now?!?!???

Because now they have immunity from lawsuits, they don't need to lie. Sheesh!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
TFF

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

I already refuted your laughable Israeli report you linked.

I have hard sciebtific evidence that exposes it for the fraud it is.

Did DocRocket provide you with that link?

I notice you're still too stupid to discuss scientific evidence on your own. You provide a link to a report that was created by the shot manufacturers, but you think that equates to a non-biased third party report that should stand up to scrutiny.

Keep posting under this sock puppet smokepole.

You're a laughable dumbazz no matter what sock puppet you post under.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by dassa
Because now they have immunity from lawsuits, they don't need you lie. Sheesh!

They don't have immunity from crap. There are lawsuits presently being filed around the world against governments and the participants in this Genocide, for Crimes Against Humanity, for violating the Nuremberg Code with these deadly shots.

I posted a link to the story addressing this in my shot thread just a few days ago.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 05/10/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D

They don't have immunity from crap. There are lawsuits presently being filed around the world against governments and the participants in this Genocide, for Crimes Against Humanity, for violating the Nuremberg Code with these deadly shots.

I posted a link to the story addressing this in my shot thread just a few days ago.

No offense, but when I see your name on a post, I assume I'll have an appointment come up before I get done reading it, so I usually just skip over it.

In fact, I think this is the shortest thing I think I've ever seen you write.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

No offense, but when I see your name on a post, I assume I'll have an appointment come up before I get done reading it, so I usually just skip over it.

You should just put me on ignore.......it would be easier for you.

"He is far from Stupid"

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D

You should just put me on ignore.......it would easier for you.

No need. I can scroll pretty quick.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Israeli People Committee’s Report Find Catastrophic Side Effects Of Pfizer Vaccine To Every System In Human Body

https://greatgameindia.com/israel-report-pfizer-vaccine-side-effects/

You communists are never right.

OP:

Originally Posted by GunTruck50
For the first time in a year Israel has had no COVID-19 deaths this week. They have lost 6,346 people in the last year.

Out of a population of 7 Million they have Vaccinated 5 million so far. In a few weeks they will start vaccinating 12-15 year olds.

The risk of illness from the virus has dropped 95.8% for those who took both doses.

You post lying propaganda.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

706 members (007FJ, 163dm, 160user, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 65 invisible), 3,139 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,579
Posts18,454,096
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.