Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by RJL53
Gettin closer and closer to the time when every last groid needs to be shipped out of the USA to Africa. They are quickly wearing out their welcome.

You're way too nice.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
There was a reason he didn't pass..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

Unfuggingbelievable! But, given the species......should not be surprised! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What is the percent of murders in the USA committed by the blacks that make up 13.4% of the population? I think it's around 54%

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Why would the gun store owner even do business with something that looks like that,second he walks in," no,sorry can t help you,next".

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Transfer and do background check.

Someone could get a free gun right now because the previous owner has been payed and the intended recipient is a criminal.

No! He paid for the gun and has "ownership" without possession. The FFL usually sells the gun for him and gives the money to the owner. The real trick is being very certain the buyer is not buying for the original refused owner, straw purchasing...

Among other things the rejected buyer has a right to appeal the rejection and I have seen more appeals pass than fail.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by superlight17b
Why would the gun store owner even do business with something that looks like that,second he walks in," no,sorry can t help you,next".

Because some sellers put up a list of FFLs they do business with and assume the FFL will do transfers for anyone. They do tell buyers to check with FFL first, but that step is often left out.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
FYI, black males only make up 6.7% of the population.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
My friend working at a lgs had a "customer" start filming him and she showed out after he caught her trying to do a straw purchase. She was literally on the phone asking someone what gun she wanted to buy whoever. He was called everything in the book, racist, etc. People dont know ffl laws evidently. All she had to say was that it was a gift.

Last edited by killerv; 05/11/21.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I wonder who they stole the Jeep from.

IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Chisos
I wonder who they stole the Jeep from.

I'd just about bet it was some sort of ID theft. Coworker had someone ironically buy a black jeep cherokee last year using his stolen info. All he knows is that the person put they worked at some rap studio in atlanta. Bought it using his credit card info. The repossessors have been to his house 3 times and he keeps on telling them that he was not the one who bought the Jeep.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by superlight17b

Because some sellers put up a list of FFLs they do business with and assume the FFL will do transfers for anyone. They do tell buyers to check with FFL first, but that step is often left out.

That is precisely why I gave my FFL up. A firearm would come to my address and I would have no idea who it was for and had no idea it was coming. I never ended up keeping the firearm though. Sooner than later somebody would come by to pick up their firearm and half of them had no idea of what a NICS check was! There were several that got a delay and then I had to deal with them 3 days later. Luckily there was no response from the FBI .

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
bring back public hangings ! that will solve alot of crimes and free up space at jails !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
my lgs tells everyone that looks sketchy there will be a 20 dollar fee for a background check, if they pass, it goes towards purchase price of gun. If not, they keep it. They have a ton of hoodlums come in and just want to see if they can pass one.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Between all the NAPAs on police blotters and all TV commercials, just can't swing a dead cat around without hitting one.... And the public (us) just keeps on taking it,,

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Originally Posted by killerv
my lgs tells every that looks sketchy there will be a 20 dollar fee for a background check, if they pass, it goes towards purchase price of gun. If not, they keep it. They have a ton of hoodlums come in and just want to see if they can pass one.

Yowsa!

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Yep. Young Black guys have come in to ask us if we would run one to see what shows...as if they had done stuff and they needed to know if it made it on there yet lol

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
It’s a shame a person that knows nothing about firearms cannot purchase one for a gift to a relative.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by pete53
bring back public hangings ! that will solve alot of crimes and free up space at jails !

Judge Parker from Arkansas of old said "Hanging is not a deterrent to crime but I don't have repeat offenders."

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Public hangings..

This
It will take about 15 years of Hangings every day before it sink into their thick skulls that Crime does not pay.
As it is right now Crime pays big time.
It need to stop.
We must first stop the travesty Satan's minions are calling "government". They are the one's responsible for weaponizing the Black community.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

665 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 70 invisible), 2,993 guests, and 1,428 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,476
Posts18,451,805
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.