Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Fuel skyrocketing? Looked like a pretty slow trading day price-wise to me, less volatility than I expected (gas and diesel wise that is, didn't look at jet but it has been so low on demand has just been on par with diesel pricewise, no premium)

Those pipes carry multiple fuel grades in each line in batches, and I’m sure advanced programs and interlocks controlling what is picked up and when and where from/to those multiple locations... so yes, hacking that is most likely not just a simple matter of valves not opening and closing...

And no reason for CPL to be giddy either...

BP-B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Completely filled up everything today, even the Cub Cadet. $2.69/gal (up from $1.72 in Jan. 21 FFUUCCKK YOU with a rusty nail Joe!

Last edited by MarkWV; 05/10/21.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Stations here are running out . Ive got enough to last couple weeks and be able to fill mower up.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I went to get some diesel for the tractors today.

Our tank mart was OUT; baggie thing tied over the pumps. That’s their official sign.

Not sure if it’s related to any supply chain issues. Got some at another place 8 miles into the next county. So whatever, they gotcha either way. paid $2.99. Guess that aint much off the norm last few weeks.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
This might be a good lesson for the NE libs. Run short of that bad carbon based fuel. May get an idea of how bad it’s needed. Hasbeen

Not so sure of that , they don’t look at things the way we do . Probably be more like “can’t wait till we are fuel free and don’t have to endure these shortages “
Got a txt from some guys at hunting club saying they were having trouble finding fuel .
So I took the wife’s car and gassed it up , then the SUV , then the truck . When I got there with the truck , the pump said , pump off , pulled up to the next pump , same thing . Didn’t waste anytime , jumped in truck and went across the road . AsI i was pumping , looked back at the first store and people were standing at the pumps perplexed and continuing to try thier card .
Can’t read I guess .
World full of idiots .
Kenneth

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If this goes on, by the end of the week there will be panic.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
I heard today the Russians are to blame. The libs will say Trump was in on it before it's over. Anything to deflect the blame away from China.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If there were an actual catastrophic event in that area of the country, the WORLD economy would collapse over night. I know, people would rather not think of such things. Luckily, that area is in that area, but even that is no guarantee.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Funny scheit how the false lying propaganda can brainwash the public into believing whatever the MSM posts to cover for the truth.

The truth is available on the internet if you look hard enough:

HINT: LEAK..........

What leak? Got a link?

How many stories do you want to read about it?

https://www.google.com/search?q=hun...tf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

Two kids riding ATV's spotted the leak last year in August. It's been an ongoing leak since, and now they are being forced to repair it.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm pretty sure a billion gallons of fuel per day would not go overlooked.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Biden's Energy Secretary yesterday...

Granholm told White House reporters Tuesday that if you drive an electric car, fuel shortages "would not be affecting you, clearly."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Look at the bright side, NYC is on the far end.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was by my neighborhood station this morning about 9:30. They have 8 pumps and they where all working. Only one vehicle fueling up. Then
Drove down to the Post Office to drop a piece of mail in the box and went by a Racetrac station at an I-75 interchange and major local arterial . 16 pumps there all working and only 4 vehicles there fueling. Certainly a different situation than the lines and empty pumps the last three days.
Not sure whats going on there presently. One thing about gas is that the average driver doesn't really have anyway to hoard gas. You can toss a years worth of tp in your spare bedroom but with gas most people are limited to what ever they can get in their car.
Price was $2.87 at both locations same as it was last Monday when I filled up last.

Last edited by Boarmaster123; 05/15/21.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
If y'all would just quit buyin gas for two weeks, we could flatten the curve.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
710 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 74 invisible), 2,653 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,683
Posts18,399,735
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.