Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Remember the face of this traitor and try to dissuade all Virginians from voting for this scumbag.

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I’ll hold my nose and vote for ANYONE over a (D).
Amanda chase would be preferred though.

Seeing lots of Youngkin signs in our county.

Last edited by jackmountain; 05/08/21.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Still not sure why cut-n-paste Stevie from Minnesoduh could GAF about our politics though. Minneapolis might give Portland and Seattle a run for their money. Id be concentrating on my own backyard.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Still not sure why cut-n-paste Stevie from Minnesoduh could GAF about our politics though. Minneapolis might give Portland and Seattle a run for their money. Id be concentrating on my own backyard.

Portland is tough to beat...But, they already went through a version of the Floyd/Chauvin neck press.

Portland PD came out with a t-shirt afterwards that said “Smoke’um, don’t choke’um”

LOL

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pete’s still a piece of schit. Just not another damn yankee please.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Glenn Youngkin Wins G.O.P. Nomination for Virginia Governor

Published May 10, 2021Updated May 11, 2021, 7:24 a.m. ET
Mr. Youngkin, a wealthy newcomer to politics who walked a line between the Trump base of the G.O.P. and business interests, will look to test Democrats’ strength in the blue-leaning state in November.

Glenn Youngkin campaigning at a drive-through convention site in Annandale, Va., on Saturday.
Glenn Youngkin campaigning at a drive-through convention site in Annandale, Va., on Saturday.Bill O'Leary/The Washington Post, via Associated Press
Glenn Youngkin, a wealthy first-time candidate who walked a line between his party’s Trump-centric base and appeals to business interests, won the Republican nomination for governor of Virginia on Monday. He heads into a general election in one of only two states choosing their governors in 2021, in the latest running of an off-year race often viewed as a referendum on the party holding the White House.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by 16bore
How in the hell does not voting fix anything?

And voting for what's shoved down our throats, how does that help anything? It's like someone gives you a choice of grabbing a copperhead or a rattlesnake. Which is best? This guy running is a prime example of the communist left moving the country further away from what the founding fathers gave us. The two parties are merging and the left is leading the way. It's a one way trip to no freedom.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ok then, you have no right to complain. Take what you get.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Ok then, you have no right to complain. Take what you get.

I've heard that many times and it's BS. My right is to not participate in something that is designed to assure the failure of our Republic. If this guy is elected it would take the republican party even further left. The next republican to run after him would be able to step in right where he left off which is reality the democrat platform. To vote for that is to shoot yourself in the foot. Also the mentality of voting even of the person is bad is why the democrat party has moved even further left over the years. This trend has got to change at some point or we will have lost everything. In essence you're taking what you get, not me.

Last edited by Jim1611; 05/11/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Then what do you suggest besides rolling over complaining on the internet?

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Yall are funny.

Talking about voting again.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Might as well kneel fornthe national anthem too?

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Yall are funny.

Talking about voting again.

Used to eat the hell out of some popcorn, don’t care a lot for it anymore , too many shows in life ?
Kenneth

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Then what do you suggest besides rolling over complaining on the internet?

Our election process is ruined for all practical purposes. What do I suggest? Well for starters voters need to find people that cater to the left and evil to be so distasteful that these type people never get close to being nominated for office, let alone elected. Many in this nation are too tolerant of the constant attack on decent values and adhering to the Constitution. The purpose this man would serve if elected would be to move the goal post in the wrong direction. That offers no fix to the problem, it only kicks the can down the road away from where we want it to be. The republican and democrat parties have merged with the democrats setting the pace and leading the way. So I have to ask you, what good could come from any of this?

I think we're past the ballot being the answer. Unless our nation as a whole gets back to Christian values it's lost. We most likely have two paths in the future. We accept everything these people shove down our throats or we do as was done to the British and have another revolution. For me it's not rolling over or complaining. I'm waiting for my time to be part of the killing that's likely on it's way. I'd much rather live free than be a part of what these folks have in mind for us.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

253 members (12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 22kHornet, 10Glocks, 257 roberts, 24 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 939 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,726
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.