Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
It’s not a vaccine. A vaccine by definition provides immunity to a disease. This does not provide immunity to anything. In a best-case scenario, it merely reduces the chance of getting a severe case of a virus if one catches it. Hence, it is a medical treatment, not a vaccine. I do not want to take a medical treatment for an illness I do not have.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Holy Cow! It's free?

That changes everything!

NOT!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
My wife which has no insurance was sent a bill for $52.00 for her first shot we refused to pay waiting on the bill for the second one. If it's free why do they want your insurance info. Someone is making a pile of money and that's what it's all about.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Picked up some prescriptions at Wal-Mart's the other day. Pharmacist asked me if I wanted a China flu shot. Told him I was reluctant to purchase a car in a car in a new model year. He said he understood.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
If you get vaccinated while there, can you use either doors or are you still limited to only one door?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't see what all this fuss is about. If Walmart wants to give you a shot, and you want to have one, what the hell is wrong with that. If you don't want one, big deal, nobody cares but you.

[Linked Image]
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Swamplord
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
lmao

W
WMR Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Savageguy
My wife which has no insurance was sent a bill for $52.00 for her first shot we refused to pay waiting on the bill for the second one. If it's free why do they want your insurance info. Someone is making a pile of money and that's what it's all about.

At our local health dept the vaccine is provided at no charge. The administration fee is be billed to the recipient’s insurance. If insurance does not cover it, then that fee is waived. Not sure how it’s handled in your area.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
If it's free why do they want your insurance info. Someone is making a pile of money and that's what it's all about.
Because your insurance pays for it. The insurance companies have done a cost analysis and determined that paying for shots is cheaper than paying for hospitalizations.

Last edited by UPhiker; 05/11/21.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Someone is making a pile of money and that's what it's all about.

Big Pharma has already raked in several billion dollars in just the last couple of months, paid for by the citizens of the developed world where they are focusing their "vaccination" efforts. They have been promised that these profits will be nonstop, as they plan to require constant boosters, and new "vaccines" for new strains that will be constantly discovered. I.e., there is strong incentive to keep this all going.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I got the J&J shot last Thursday. I got a slightly sore arm and that was it. Easy peasy.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by kwg020
I got the J&J shot last Thursday. I got a slightly sore arm and that was it. Easy peasy.

kwg

We will miss you.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

You got aborted fetus cells in your body too from a 18 week old fetus from 1985. Crazy they keep up with where they come from.

Last edited by killerv; 05/11/21.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by jnyork
I don't see what all this fuss is about. If Walmart wants to give you a shot, and you want to have one, what the hell is wrong with that. If you don't want one, big deal, nobody cares but you.

Stop making sense.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ironbender
Well, not “free”, but at no charge to the recipient.
so long has you have a pharmacy card ,.they asked for the wifes when she got her shot ,they did not want her insuarance card ,so if she did not have her pharmacy card i get thru my job ,not sure who would have paid ,they want money for paper work adminstration ,is what they said

NRA Life Member
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The vaccinations have gone “exponential “.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by jnyork

Stop making sense.

Sorry, wont happen again. eek

[Linked Image]
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by rem shooter
Originally Posted by ironbender
Well, not “free”, but at no charge to the recipient.
so long has you have a pharmacy card ,.they asked for the wifes when she got her shot ,they did not want her insuarance card ,so if she did not have her pharmacy card i get thru my job ,not sure who would have paid ,they want money for paper work adminstration ,is what they said

Like has been said before, if you have insurance, insurance pays for it. If you don't, the feds pay for it.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Here Walmart, CVS, Walgreens and Riteaid are all giving COVID-19 shots. Most are doing it walk in, and they are free. What a deal. Some places asked for medicare card.

VA is giving shots to Veterans and Military retires can get shots at the bases.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 1234, 12344mag, 67 invisible), 2,297 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,735
Posts18,457,589
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.