OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This Is Big: US Census Bureau Confirms
Huge Conflict in Total Number
of Voters in 2020 Election
Gateway Pundit, by Joe Hoft

Article

Posted By: Imright, 5/10/2021 2:58:37 AM

The results of the 2020 Election are again not supported by evidence. This time the data reported by the Census Bureau conflicts with the election results.According to the US Census Bureau’s results from the 2020 Census, their are obvious discrepancies with the results of the 2020 Election. (Snip) According to the Census, the recorded number of people voting in 2020 was tallied at 154,628,000. On the other hand, official results place the number of actual ballots cast slightly north of 158 million. That’s a discrepancy of nearly four million votes.

[Linked Image from ]
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It's not big at all. Why? Because they have nothing that will stand up in court. There are no details, nothing but general numbers and a court won't look at general numbers.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yeah but add that to the list of issues. I think all of us would fell better if we knew we lost fair and square. But I don’t feel that way. Looking into this will prove or disprove my concerns

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Yeah but add that to the list of issues. I think all of us would fell better if we knew we lost fair and square. But I don’t feel that way. Looking into this will prove or disprove my concerns
We didn't lose - we got ROBBED... There's enough evidence to easily show Demented Joe lost by a wide margin, but courts won't touch it - and I still believe that's because they, and probably their families, have been threatened......so they find every excuse/reason to deny taking the cases..

Cowards..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

“WE” do know that the election was stolen!!! There was nothing fair and square about it.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The election was stolen.No one will ever convince me useless Biden won the election.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by ConradCA
This Is Big: US Census Bureau Confirms
Huge Conflict in Total Number
of Voters in 2020 Election
Gateway Pundit, by Joe Hoft

Article

Posted By: Imright, 5/10/2021 2:58:37 AM

The results of the 2020 Election are again not supported by evidence. This time the data reported by the Census Bureau conflicts with the election results.According to the US Census Bureau’s results from the 2020 Census, their are obvious discrepancies with the results of the 2020 Election. (Snip) According to the Census, the recorded number of people voting in 2020 was tallied at 154,628,000. On the other hand, official results place the number of actual ballots cast slightly north of 158 million. That’s a discrepancy of nearly four million votes.

Zzzzzzzzz........

UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FIT
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
slowly bricking up the windows.....

I would, of course, much prefer to see the cheaters swimming in setting concrete...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Four million is about right for fraudulent votes IMO.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I sure hope the fraud in Arizona opens up a whole can of worms. Here is an update on the audit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAa...5pKAo8HgF_M5dto3ekMEOhtdu9HwGPnXIGyJFPNU

Last edited by baldhunter; 05/11/21.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Census is bullshit. As is article.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Springcove

“WE” do know that the election was stolen!!! There was nothing fair and square about it.

WE AGREE, I am using wording that is persuasive to others, who may be on the fence about this. those are the people that need convincing. I would feel better if biden won it outright. it would mean we still have democracy. This issue with the census is real, its not some cooked up article. The issue was raised by a couple guys who I follow, one who was the most accurate election pollster in the election, and the other was a minor player in trump's legal contests as an attorney. both of them have raised this issue with the census. They both have said past elections that the census data has matched up with total votes pretty closely.

what they say, the guy that is the pollster, Rich baris is his name, says based on his expert opinions, of who voted, prior polling and the voter files. He says Biden may have won michigan. The rest of the states trump won. arizona, wisconsin, georgia, and PA If trump wins Arizona, wisconsin, and georgia. a 40k vote margin, he is president again. So yeah its highly highly likely, they stole it. Trump; didn't need michigan or PA to win.

on edit, I get it the libs robbed trump of his ablity to govern because of all the BS they pulled, from lawfare to crazy opposistion. Then to steal the election, the conservative side as been robbed of its mandate to govern,. this is why most of us hate republicans.

Last edited by cumminscowboy; 05/11/21.
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Redneck
We didn't lose - we got ROBBED... There's enough evidence to easily show Demented Joe lost by a wide margin, but courts won't touch it - and I still believe that's because they, and probably their families, have been threatened......so they find every excuse/reason to deny taking the cases..

Cowards..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ TRUTH ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
When ya got 100,s of thousands mail votes nation wide.
With Joey checked and 0 down ballot votes on em.
Brought in after hours in nice boxes all stacked up on dollies.
And close races suddenly turn around by huge #,s for Joey.

Things ya make ya go hmmmmmmm.

Then throw in Dominon....

If they pull off a 3 peat of this schitt in 2022.

We are done as a constitutional republic.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Clear evidence has been around since the night of the election.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
One more bubble in the pot coming to a boil. Which it appears to be.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I dont disagree with the premise that the votes were wonky.....but..

the census bureau has nothing to do with voting or knowing who votes. Now if they said there were 154 million people legally eligible to vote and 158 million people votes that would be different.

But since voter turnout was only 62-66% they have not idea by looking at number of votes on nationwide basis. Have to do an audit to see how many people voted multiple times or how many dead/illegal votes there were. And they ain't releasing that info

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It's not big at all. Why? Because they have nothing that will stand up in court. There are no details, nothing but general numbers and a court won't look at general numbers.

The CCP and Five Eyes attack has however constituted an Act Of War against the US Govt and its Constitution and People that the DOD will attend to.

Thats why Sickermores traitorus dimocrap buds are trying to rescind the independance of the Durham Investigation. Oh, didnt Fake News and Stevie inform you of that? I guess not.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Strangely, you cant Goog this Trump Mothers Day Tweet. Wonder why.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk/desk-dtjkuewjmt/

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Redneck

Cowards..

Just think how deep this runs. Whoever is the driving force behind this, they not only got to low level County judges, State level judges, Federal judges, but even the 3 Supremes Trump put in! And this didn't just happen a couple weeks before election day, it took months of pre-planning to pull it off. States starting changing their voting laws, due to the SCAMDEMIC to allow mail-in voting, votes that arrived late. It was a complete set-up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (1minute, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 63 invisible), 2,977 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,526
Posts18,452,842
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.